Ohio Sightings

mflinn

I haven't been to Sandusky in three weeks, so I'm not sure what they have there.

I'll save you a trip. Just got back from Sandusky... Wallymart and Toys R Us had nothing that you can't find elsewhere (at least the ones on SR250).

Also Wallymart in Loraine/Elyria (? - not familiar with the area too much) had zilch as well.

Oh well, at least CP was worth the trip.

IP

To add to that, I took a stab @ the Meijer on 250 as well - they had 1 Autobot Whirl in stock, and the rest (what little there was of it) is all old stuff. The whole boys toys aisle was pretty understocked; they may be reorganizing and/or restocking.

That Meijer almost always looks like that. It got to the point that i stopped looking there because the shelves were so barren.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That Meijer almost always looks like that. It got to the point that i stopped looking there because the shelves were so barren.

Good to know, so I don't waste the trip next time!

I found Magna Stampede and Stockade @ Target in Strongsville yesterday, btw. Decent paint apps, but I just can't see spending $20 for 2 basics and 2 Mini-cons. I at least expect a remold or something if I'm paying over what each toy should cost individually.

Going Fairfield Commons area in Bevercreek tommorrow anybody looking for anything in particular?

I am going to skip that WM because it is the dirtest one in the area minus one other one (that I am not going to say where for some unspecified reasons)

With that said I will go to Target, TRU & KB what else is in that area? umm Can't think of anything.

yup, that blasted green jeep that I cant find ANYWHERE :tfevil

No luck I am assuming hound and not energon ironhide ;)

ONly thing I found was Omega Supreme 2 @ beavercreek target now only 1.

Role play @ both the walmart I said I didn't want to go to.

And the others @ the Beaver creak Target

Oh who ever hid the Insecticon is SOL now cause I got my second one.

Also are all Meijers low on TF Stocks everywhere

Harshman does.

I haven't gone closer to base or other locals lately.

Energon is about one of each DLX & Basic.

I know this was covered before in some other thread but just to let the locals know Toys R us appears to have ALL Transformers on sale til the 28 I believe. The armada figures (whats left) are all 50% off and the energon toys are all about 30% off. the reissues are marked down but the price varies and does NOT agree with the online price. I picked up starscream for 6.99 down from 9.99. Alternators are 15.99 Not all prices are Marked. You may have to price check to see whats a good deal or not. The most interesting thing is that the reissue markdown seem totaly random and does not jive with the toysrus.com prices either. So if your like me and have been reluctant to buy some of these guys at full price now might be your chance.

WOOOHOOOO

I scored hound and DEAD END at walmart dayton mall. no more deads but one more hound as of 10:00 pm

And on that WOOHOO note:

Not exactly Ohio, but close (Walmart in Florence, KY - greater Cincy area). I snagged:

Hound

AND (wait for it....)

BULKHEAD!

The bad news? They only had one of each (plus one Silverstreak that I wasn't interested in, and is still there).

I'd start checking your local Wallymarts to see if they've got stock now. Gotta find a Shockwave and Sharkticon (don't want Cliffjumper just yet) still, but it's a good start.

IP

as I understand it my wally gets two two trucks a week tue-wed and fri-sat. maybe I will get lucky and find bulkead and cliffjumper on saturday morning... and you will love this. deadend has the yellow tracks on the box. that may be part of his hold up.

Colrain Walmart has Omega Supreme

(personally Im waiting on the repaint)

And the Meijers by Cincimills mall had one more Whirl .

And A new Jonnys Toys is opening tomarow their, so Im gonna go hunting their.

Archived