Ohio Sightings

mflinn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, man. I haven't seen anything new in what feels like forever. The only thing I've seen in the Toledo area I've already reported on. I haven't been to Sandusky in three weeks, so I'm not sure what they have there.

Ummmmmmmm Meijer on Harshmarn Road sold out of King Atlas Already Just checked Hope you got it

Anyways well lets see what big news do I have?

Nothing much....

But That Same Meijer is getting about 10x more Shelf Space for Both Legos & TF's the shelves are empty except for one DLX on each peg, Basics are pretty full but still show signs of restock (SOON)

They sold the Unicron (at least it isn't there anymore)

So basically they will restock in a major way SOON.

Oh bad news is that Bigger toys are in full stock as in they won't get a refresh soon but the DLX & Basics will both universe & Energon

I hit several Target store near akron yesterday. If im not mistaken the one in fairlawn had whirl and the stampede/stockade as well as king atlas. They also had a giant hole where Ironhide and Jetfire used to be. Maybe they will stock something new soon??? They also had an Arcee on the peg. And a lonely unicron in the clearance isle for 14 bucks.

And somewhat offtopic All the targets had Initial D diecast... not sure if anyone here is into that but I was happy to see them :)

Sorry for the sketchy details.

Good luck out there!

K-Mart dayton mall had 3 (Oil Slick vs Crystal Widow) now they have 2

Gold Prime & Jetfire Giftset sold out there (or was shipped elsewere)

Nothing else there to report.

Off Topic they also have Lego Alpha Team & Knights sets if you are having a hard time getting those. The selection of legos there beats walmart to pieces that is for sure. However TRU Dayton Mall beats them on that as well....

I haven't been to Sandusky in three weeks, so I'm not sure what they have there.

I'll save you a trip. Just got back from Sandusky... Wallymart and Toys R Us had nothing that you can't find elsewhere (at least the ones on SR250).

Also Wallymart in Loraine/Elyria (? - not familiar with the area too much) had zilch as well.

Oh well, at least CP was worth the trip.

IP

Going Fairfield Commons area in Bevercreek tommorrow anybody looking for anything in particular?

I am going to skip that WM because it is the dirtest one in the area minus one other one (that I am not going to say where for some unspecified reasons)

With that said I will go to Target, TRU & KB what else is in that area? umm Can't think of anything.

I haven't been to Sandusky in three weeks, so I'm not sure what they have there.

I'll save you a trip. Just got back from Sandusky... Wallymart and Toys R Us had nothing that you can't find elsewhere (at least the ones on SR250).

Also Wallymart in Loraine/Elyria (? - not familiar with the area too much) had zilch as well.

IP

To add to that, I took a stab @ the Meijer on 250 as well - they had 1 Autobot Whirl in stock, and the rest (what little there was of it) is all old stuff. The whole boys toys aisle was pretty understocked; they may be reorganizing and/or restocking.

Going Fairfield Commons area in Bevercreek tommorrow anybody looking for anything in particular?

I am going to skip that WM because it is the dirtest one in the area minus one other one (that I am not going to say where for some unspecified reasons)

With that said I will go to Target, TRU & KB what else is in that area? umm Can't think of anything.

yup, that blasted green jeep that I cant find ANYWHERE :tfevil

IP

Oh well...I'm originally from Sandusky. Guess I'll just visit the family and save the side trip down 250!

Archived