Ohio Sightings

mflinn

Kmart on West Side of Cleveland has the Crystal Widow vs. Oilslick (or whatever his name is) Vs. set. Targets on the East Side finally have Omega Supreme, and as reported earlier, Offshoot and Energon Strongarm found at Kohl's, but nothing else. Also as mentioned before, the shelves of local stores are still choked with Wave 1 figs.

So, is this people not buying enough of them, are stores purchasing too many, or is Hasbro trying to force them down our throats by continuing to include previous wave's figs in the newer wave's cases?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Target on Airport Highway in Toledo has the energon role play weapons, and one Omega Supreme left. The Meijer in maumee finally got some new stock...the TFU Stockade and Magna Stampede set.

Omega Supreme @ Target in HH

As well as Role Play and some other surprises

Gobots new assortment as well...(TRU @ Dmall as well)

nothing found on my trip, could only go to walmarts in severence, mayfield, stow and macedonia. also kohls in macedonia... as a note the walmart in stow (next to kent) looks pretty new, and they had 16 anni primes. on my trip back I have seen omegas everywhere in dayton, going out to meijers today to see if I can get whirl

I was at the Kohls in Kent and found 2 Arcees for 8.99 a pop. I dont want her that bad so I left them. I found nothing but basics there.

I was also at the Walmart in Stow (though I thought that was still the Falls) and they definitely have a mess of the 20th Anni Primes. Cant wait for a clearance on those, but seeing how they still have whats left of the Unicrons at full price who knows when that will be.

I was also at the Walmart in Stow (though I thought that was still the Falls)

you are probably right. I was visiting my motherinlaw in stow and that is the exit I take, off route 8 so I assumed it was stow

btw welcome

nothing found on my trip, could only go to walmarts in severence, mayfield, stow and macedonia. also kohls in macedonia... as a note the walmart in stow (next to kent) looks pretty new, and they had 16 anni primes. on my trip back I have seen omegas everywhere in dayton, going out to meijers today to see if I can get whirl

Sweet Omegas Everywhere in Dayton (I haven't looked for a while) TRU, Target in HH only REAL places I looked lately Meijer didn't have anything new.

OS @ Target in Dayton Mall? Your south S2 you happen to seem him down there?

Glad to have you on board, Smingee67!

Omega Supreme Intresting not exactly what I thought I would find by searching for OS on Target.com

I saw Omega supreme at target dayton mall but someone was putting him a cart at the moment I rounded the corner. walmart down there has 1 in the riser. I picked up whirl today at meijer west carrolton and depthcharge at super wally for 15 bucks, I think I want king atlas now after getting whirl

I saw Omega supreme at target dayton mall but someone was putting him a cart at the moment I rounded the corner. walmart down there has 1 in the riser. I picked up whirl today at meijer west carrolton and depthcharge at super wally for 15 bucks, I think I want king atlas now after getting whirl

Target in HH had him as well as Meijer on Harshman

They been out for awhile so I didn't post anything.

Good luck!

They will restock the OS if they have him at both locations besides I know some places ppl don't look that will have them.

Not revealing my source here btw, I learned my lesson when I told ppl about the Dayton Mall KMart now there is nothing new there...Grumble Grumble Grumble....

I get to go shopping this weekend can't wait! It is my birthday in a few short days! yeah!

Now if I could just get Dead End, OS, Whirl, Fireflight, Stampede & Stockade, & Oilslick Yes I like him (The mold is ugly but that is why he turned bad right? Besides Nightbeat is one of the Best Minicons besides Sparkplug (anybody got a sparkplug they want to sell me btw?)

Anybody have any word on what Meijer is getting for BiaB? Same with Wallgreens my G/F works there but she doesn't have a clue (she works in pharamacy btw)

My Universe shelf needs updating again

MY Universe Page

So no sign of Fireflight & Strika yet huh?

Archived