Ohio Sightings

mflinn

EDIT: Stopped into Kohl's @ Parmatown and found another Offshoot and Energon Strongarm. I didn't even know that had toys there until that post on TFormers about Downshift being sighted there!

Ditto down here in Cincy. I checked two Kohls today and found the Offshoot/E-Strongarm combo there, but nothing else worth mentioning.

And they were $8.99 a piece. Highway robbery if you ask me, but then again, they're not a toy store.

IP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For anyone around the Akron area I spied the energon rollplay toys and 1 Omega Supreme at Target on Romig rd behind Rolling Acres Mall on Tuesday the 27th about 5:30ish. Omega was not stocked with the other TF toys. He was on the oposite side of the isle down at the very end. Guess he was to big to fit with the rest.

Akron area, eh?? Nice!! Welcome to the boards; it's nice having another member in NE Ohio to get sightings from! Now all we gotta do is find someone around Sandusky to get us those NW sightings and we'll have most of the state covered!

Welcome to the boards, btw!

Did another round at another Kohls tonight (Western Hills in Cincy) and struck gold.

Downshift and TowLine are now mine (they only had one of each).

I suggest if you have a newer Kohls store near you, go for it first to find the newest toys (up to deluxes, no boxed TFs to be found, so no Shockblast, Cliffjumper, or Bulkhead). They are on the expensive side though: $9 for omnicons, $12 for deluxes.

IP

Ok here we go.

kohls sugarcreek: 2 demolishors and a couple of insecticons

walmart sugarcreek: 4 demolishers

kohls bevercreek: towline and downshift (not anymore), arcee and insecticon

Target Beavercreek: Nada (had armada uni's down to 14 bucks)

Walmart BeaverCreek: Nada (although they had been consolidated so we should be due)

KMart indian ripple: TFU battle in a box (purple sideswipe *sic*), and the armada goldyprime with jetfire cleranced to 24 bucks

Walmart Dayton Mall: big fat NADA

Thanks to you guys for reminding me about kohls. I had never been in there and did not even know they sold toys. now I have dowshift and towline. YOU ROCK.

Happy Hunting

kohls bevercreek: towline and downshift (not anymore), arcee and insecticon

- I didn't find were they had TF's there or I would have beat you to it....

All good because I had towline last month.

So where are the TF's hidding @ Kohl's?

Walgreens is another place to look... a little pricey however they do have HOC

E. Rodimus x2

E. Strong Arm x2

Devastator, and another HOC (forget which one) @ Huber Heights Walgreens off of Chambersburg Rd.

They need to move these two deluxes out before getting new stuff.

:(

You didn't check the KMart @ HH, or Dayton Mall did you? those are usually gold mines, because they restock when they sell a few things, not when a whole wave is gone. (IE Meijer won't add a single item out of a box unless most of the shelves are empty they just move them foward to make it look like the shelf is full when there really is only two items on the peg)

I found Landmine first east coast sighting way back in the day @ Dayton Mall KMart, also somebody else had First Sighting of Gold Prime Gift Set.

Good to hear OH isn't a TF Graveyard of Shelf warmers any more.

Meijer Harshman nothing new, they did restock (from warehouse) Primal, And the loan Unicron is still there.

Universe Skywarps galore I am going to pick one up MIP to keep but there are plenty.

Also now until 7 August any toy marked Clearance take an extra 25% off (THINK LEGO) ;-)

ENGLEWOOD Meijer had nothing new...

I haven't really looked in awhile did HH Target have anything new I haven't been back there since SS & Hound Alternators awhile back.

TRU @ Dayton Mall = nothing new...@ all, i have yet to see a single Mirage on store shelves.

no hound yet, but I suspect me may start seeing him appear at wallycron this week (autobot sense tingling)

You find your Hound yet? I will keep my eye out just in case...

kohl's hides thier toys in the kids section, I had never been in a kohls, but apperently each store has a custom layout, so you may wanna check huber, no hounds anywhere, but the wave of target Unicron's are starting to flood walmarts, I saw 3 at the dayton mall one, and they had none, and since walmart is the only place that has them still at reg price, they will probably end up with them all :)

Most of Ohio is covered now, Dayton North, & South are covered, Columbus , Akaron, Cleveland, Cinnci,

Missing the NW, Toledo area but I am sure we will get somebody in that area. Aren't we missing south east as well?

Like Marietta/Zanesville/Athens that general area?

Did I miss anybody?

Archived