Ohio Sightings

mflinn

Hey everyone here is my sad little tf related toy signting.

The Meijers near the dayton mall has clearanced all of there transformers except for there basic, and delux energon TF's. they arent much cheaper then normal yet, but knowing meijers, once they are done with them there prices will fall thrue the floor

Oh, and for a NON-transformer find. The TRU by the Dayton mall FINELY got in the LORT mini-mates :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet the meijer @ harshman will start doing the same

I think they will do that will Alternators as well considering they only have mostly Wave 1 and a few Sideswipes (maybe 1 per 10 smokes)

Were is the Meijer next to the mall BTW?

the meijers nearest dayton mall is the one in west carolton (741, before the hill) it is pretty close to the super walmart in kettering.

Cincinnati - Johnny's Toys Greenhills (Winton Road):

Omega Supreme (4 remaining after I bought mine - 49.99)

Energon Megatron Role Play Sword & Optimus Blaster (forgot the price since I didn't get them)

For you Dayton-ites that want to drive:

75 South to 275 West 3 exits (Forest Park/Greenhills)

The exit has two offramps, so take the second one heading South.

It's about 2-3 miles south on the left side of the road (they were on an end cap).

Energon Megatron Role Play Sword & Optimus Blaster (forgot the price since I didn't get them)

It's about 2-3 miles south on the left side of the road (they were on an end cap).

Wait a minute... you found Omega Supreme and the role play weapons?? Wouldn't that make the first in-store sightings of the weapons?? I've never even heard of that store - is it a private shop, or a chain?

Wait a minute... you found Omega Supreme and the role play weapons?? Wouldn't that make the first in-store sightings of the weapons?? I've never even heard of that store - is it a private shop, or a chain?

Private chain local to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky. They only have 3 stores.

They had at least 4 blasters (they're as big as a super soaker with foam darts) and 4 swords (green blade/ blue-black hilt).

I was hoping they had Bulkhead and Shockblast, but I'll definitely take Omega.

They're expensive, but sometimes get surprise toys first (and they still have a bunch of Armada toys).

IP

Private chain local to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky. They only have 3 stores.

They had at least 4 blasters (they're as big as a super soaker with foam darts) and 4 swords (green blade/ blue-black hilt).

I was hoping they had Bulkhead and Shockblast, but I'll definitely take Omega.

They're expensive, but sometimes get surprise toys first (and they still have a bunch of Armada toys).

IP

Looks like that is just around the corner

BTW Welcome aboard IcePagoda

are there any particular items you are looking for?

are there any particular items you are looking for?

Actually, I have everything up until this latest wave, so Shockblast, Cliffjumper, and Bulkhead (I guess they're all in the July wave) are all I need at the moment.

Since I don't get repaints (unless the repaint is REALLY well done), I don't want Offshoot or the other Strongarm. I have E-Mirage, and now Omega, so I think I'm caught up for now.

I'll keep on the lookout for anything though, so if there's something you want to be alerted to, just ask.

Archived