Ohio Sightings

mflinn

I've also heard the shelf tags themselves have codes on them which indicate how long it will be before the item is restocked. I think 'A' and 'R' denotes a shipment within the week, but I'm not sure. I haven't crossed paths w/ the toy manager who told me that since then, and the regular crew doesn't seem to know anything about it.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any Sightings of SilverStreak or Mirage @ non Walmart Locations...

Doing a Kettering Run this weekend...

TRU, Dayton Mall (the bad one not FF Commons), KMart, Target, & KB

Will report findings then...

Sorry had a change of plans I am going to PA in a few hours...lets hope by the time I get back we will have Mirage, Silverstreak & Omega Supreme Here...

I am back and will do a report on what I find...

Huber Heights has been Quite lately I am thinking the Target up there is due for some Alternators if I remember it only had one or two...

THere stock of TFormers was depelted minus the Universe Infernos & Ratchets...

So maybe they restocked...they seem to do a good job of keeping stuff off the shelfs (AKA Selling stuff)

Kmart has Armada Minicons on clearance for $2 lowest price besides the Base BX which had them for 1.78 with no tax

Target Huber Heights

Edit sorry I bought both of these...not sure if any left was In a hurry...

1x Hound

1x Silverstreak

They also had Demolishor only saw because was on front of deluxes...

and a few others didn't look to much because I was in a hurry and had to go to work...

First non Walmart in this area to have Hound and probably Silverstreak

I will add this to my impressive collection of TFs once I get home...

My Transformers Web Page...

cool I will check target south of town (dayton mall) tmorrow will let everyone know, if they still have the 20 uni's I may by one so it can be kitbashed to primus

cool I will check target south of town (dayton mall) tmorrow will let everyone know, if they still have the 20 uni's I may by one so it can be kitbashed to primus

post pics so we can enjoy...dayton south as in Dayton Mall Target, TRU area etc.

Meijer harshman had nothing new as of yesterday...but they did have a restock on

Skywarp

-which when it goes on sale i am going to grab another one because he is popular...seems that he takes over the #1 slot of # of toys there the rest is distrubited.

They also have Black Archina if you are looking for her...

Optimus Primal had returned I think he sold out so they moved stuff in from other stores to see if it sells here...

No restock of Arcee or Insecticon past the intinal stock leads me to belive that basics aren't selling well which means a sell on them before too long...

Time to pick up triplicates of Divebomb when that happens

Archived