Ohio Sightings

mflinn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
there is an earth mode optimus in the two pack,

the voyager prime is in wave 2

ok i got the two pack but on hasbrotoyshop the earth optimus came with the first wave when they went on the website and I heard it was but i needed that to be proven so i had to check so thx for the info. :07evil

:

Toy Sightings for Sat. 4/12/08

Transformers Sighting(s):

Transformers Animated - Voyagers - Wave #1 (Asst. #83463):

TFANT-VYGW1_TS_PIC1For4-12-08.jpg

#1.) x5 #83471 Bulkhead

Transformers Movie > Allspark Blasters (Asst. #83540 & #83473):

TFLAM-BBEBLT_PIC1For4-12-08.jpg

#1.) #83539 Bumblebee Blaster

Available at:

Wal-Mart "Supercenter"

3201 Princeton Road

Hamilton, OH 45011

*Store #3502*

I went there today (not looking for animated) but they had none left so they must go fast around here. and still some bumblebee blasters.

• 2 weeks later...
Animated wave two found in Forest Park K-mart (across from Cinci MIlls mall). They only had one Black Arachnia and two Ratchets when I got there and I snagged all three.
omg screw u.

Animated wave two found in Forest Park K-mart (across from Cinci MIlls mall). They only had one Black Arachnia and two Ratchets when I got there and I snagged all three.
care to back it up with pics?

care to back it up with pics?

No need. Go check all over eBay. There's a slew of Ratchet and Black Arachnia on there. In fact, I just bought a set on eBay. His sighting is 100% legit, they just sell out incredibly fast.

Now, can anyone here in this thread help me?

I need some of the Animated figures and I'm willing to compensate folks for it.

I need:

Bumblebee

Lockdown

Prowl

Starscream

2-Pack

I'll cover the retail price, the taxes and add $5.00 per item (but I'll go $10.00 on the 2-Pack, since there's two items in it. That's a $30.00 profit!) if anyone will be willing to help. (and shipping of course)

If so, please drop me a PM. I've got PayPal and I'm ready to pay right this very instant.

P.S. I'll take loose, complete figures as well, as long as they're mint and have all of their accessories, paperwork and nothing's broken on them.

sorry hellscream that day i wasnt in a good mood. and i do believe u, oh and everybody else at hamilton ohio k-mart 4 lockdowns and about 10 bulkheads and about 13 2 packs.

At about 1:30 pm today at the fairfield k-mart no deluxe toys but 2 cybertron megatrons and about 10 bulkheads and plenty 2 pks. also at the fairfield target i got saw and bought a premium ironhide.

at the fairfield ohio target they had a premuim jazz and barricade allspark power stealth bumblebee and salvage. i got them all. they have some premium megatrons and 1 optimus prime,but when i was leaving the asile i saw someone looking at him.

at the westchester ohio walmart there is one blackarachnea and ratchet 1 premium jazz, salvage stealth bumblebee, 2 animated starscreams about 5 bulkheads and 2 cybertron megs oh and the wave one deluxe figs.

Archived