Ohio Sightings

mflinn

ha ha !!! I'm so proud I'm the first kid on my block to own alt Silver Streak :)

I just picked him up from the walmart in huber hts ohio.  I would like to say there were more but at this point he's the only one.  oh well still yay for me

Huber Heights sounds like a great place to get TFs - I remember a posting on Unicron.com a while back stating they had 3 Ultra Magnuses there for a while! Still, it's nice to know that Silverstreak has at least made it into Ohio... the hunt is on!! :tfgrin

Yes I went in there as an after thought, on my way home from a movie.

Normally that walmart doesnt have anything. The target accross the road always has new stuff, but 90% of the time I stay out of that walmart :redface

the sad part here is I wont be happy untill I have found yet another streaker, to finish my current kitbash\redeco project :tfevil

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Avoid Walmart like the plague but i do go to that target....will report back what i find this weekend...

Whoo Hoo,

just left walmart in tRotwood (north of dayton) and they had not one, not two but four alt silverstreaks, other than that everything was the same, as an fyi I buried the remaining s-streaks behind the smokescreens after I bought mine. good luck

NOthing new in Huber Heights Local or @ Meijer that I frequent however there was a restock of about 25 or so Universe Tiny Tins @ Meijer (They should have stopped at the first batch)

Whoo Hoo,

just left walmart in tRotwood (north of dayton) and they had not one, not two but four alt silverstreaks, other than that everything was the same, as an fyi I buried the remaining s-streaks behind the smokescreens after I bought mine. good luck

hmmm its been 2 days I wonder if I can still get lucky, when I head over that way this afternoon

Let us know, Rat... that may just be worth the road trip from Cleveland!! (Lots of stores between here and there to hit - I could have one mega toy-hunt day!!)

Still nothing new to report in the Cleveland area. Checked WM in Strongsville, Parmatown, and Brooklyn within the past 3 days, Brunswick K-Mart yesterday, and Target in Strongsville, Parmatown, and Northfield in the past 3 days. I'm headed out to Westlake today and will check the Target and WM out there.

UPDATE: Brooklyn WM has nothing new, but only 2 Smokescreens for Alternators... could a restock including Silverstreak be coming soon?? Westlake WM has nothing good, and 23 Anniversary Primes - hopefully a clearance sale will be coming soon on those! Target in Westlake has the Universe Mini-Con Tiny Tins. Yea. :redface

Best place in Cincy to find new TFs is a Walmart actually.

The one on Colerain Ave. by I-275 usually gets everything new first.

It's where I got Mirage (with battery cover intact), Demolishor, Insecticon, and Arcee, but I haven't seen Silver Streak yet.

Trick to Walmarts is to look in their overhead storage areas. I've found more new toys up there than on the shelves themselves.

Congrats Rat, and IcePagoda is right, my wallymart, near the dayton mall, has 6 anny primes on the the top shelf (along with about 30 e-megs) i dont kwow if they are waiting for something or are just stoopid

Archived