#30005 Sound Fury Elephant Ranger

#30006 Sound Fury Bat Ranger

#30007 Sound Fury Shark Ranger

Available at:

Wal-Mart "Supercenter"

3201 Princeton Road

Hamilton, OH 45011

*Store #3502*

Would it be possible for one of you fine fellows in Ohio to help me out with a Wal MArt Starscream??? I've got the money for it, just need someone to pick it up and send it to me. For some reason none of the ones here seem to have it. It was the one thing I was hoping to get for Christmas and have had zero luck finding it. I would offer to pay you for the cost of the starscream figure, the cost of shipping, and some extra for your time and gas. If anyone can help me out, please pm me and we can work out the details.

Thanks!

Chris

Chris, i'm glad you were able to get one at a decent price. i actually just picked up a Masterpiece Starscream myself, this morning. the Wal-mart on east main street in whitehall (east of bexley) in columbus had about a dozen or so when i went there this morning.

^What the hell are you doing doing here? :lol

Walmart - Colerain and Ronald reagan:

And ass load of the new SWTF wave. You can probably count on 3-4 of each of the new toys.

i live in parkersburg, it's right on the ohio river :thumb a 10 minute drive and i'm in ohio, though walmart is a bit further than that, which brings me to my next point

Pheonixhawk, i'd have offered to pick one up for you, but i'm not so sure it'd have been cheaper than ebay, seeing as how i'd have to charge at least $9 for gas (it's way out of my way unless i'm going to the hospital).

Archived