Ohio Sightings

mflinn

I've found both Demolishor and Insecticon at Walmart here in Cleveland Heights, but that's it. Target, of course, has nothing.

I disagree about Insecticon - he's not the best, but I think he's a pretty good toy. I like the old G1 stuff the best, however, and he would have been considered a pretty articulated one for that line.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beavercreek Walmart

Nothing at all not even Wave 3 Basics

Wave 2 Basics

Wave 2 Dlx's (not many)

Exclusives on Sale :-)

PS the inventory is scattered all over the place so look all around if you want to brave going to this dirty store...

Medina Wal-Mart has Insecticon and Demolishor; they had Arcee last week, but they're sold out now. No sign of Mirage since a few weeks ago when I spotted (and bought) the only one at Parmatown Wal-Mart. Zilch for new product at Targets, K-Marts, and TRU.

Fujikuro - have you checked Targets for any 20th Primes on clearance? I haven't seen any, but would like to pick him up if he's cheap. I live on the west side, so I've yet to get out to any east side Targets to see what they've got.

Hey guys I found a complete set of the KB toys protecobot at the kb at the dayton mall(in dayton), and the tricounty mall (down in cinncinatti)

Sweet I just wish my dang preorder will come in better get them soon because I am going there tommorrow to get them if they are still there...

The only updates I've found this week are more Wave 3 bots hitting stores. All have been sighted in the area before at one store or another, but they're starting to become a little more common now.

ha ha !!! I'm so proud I'm the first kid on my block to own alt Silver Streak :)

I just picked him up from the walmart in huber hts ohio. I would like to say there were more but at this point he's the only one. oh well still yay for me

Trip to Cinni this weekend

The mall with the Applestore, think it is Kenwood Mall

KBToys had (keyword as in not any more) all of Defensor

That is one small KBtoys too Three Isles

They also have G1 Spychangers for those who haven't picked any up yet.

Oh last but not least Wave 3 Basics ;-)

TRU across from the same mall had Everything that is out now Minus, Mirage, Shockblast, & Cliffjumper

They also had it on the End Cap so look there if you can't find something...

Middletown halfway bettween Cinnici & Dayton

Target = they had King Atlas, as well as Wave 3s & Wave 2s Minus

Mirage & Company listed above...

I have yet to see Mirage on the shelf...

ha ha !!! I'm so proud I'm the first kid on my block to own alt Silver Streak :)

I just picked him up from the walmart in huber hts ohio. I would like to say there were more but at this point he's the only one. oh well still yay for me

Huber Heights sounds like a great place to get TFs - I remember a posting on Unicron.com a while back stating they had 3 Ultra Magnuses there for a while! Still, it's nice to know that Silverstreak has at least made it into Ohio... the hunt is on!! :tfgrin

Archived