Ohio Sightings

mflinn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where is Eaton? Anywhere near Cleveland?

nope its almost in IN were are right on the border off of I70. Its NOT worth a drive here for anything....this was the first time I saw anything new at the

Eaton walmart. Since june 2nd, and they didn't get a lot of stuff in then. Its a bad town for toys :redface

'08 BB Deluxe wave at the Xenia Walmart today. They had 4 '08 BB's, but they are all gone now. I was standing there looking at the one I was going to buy and people just came in and swooped the rest of them up within minutes...

Date: 8/15/2007

Time: 7:44 PM

Store(s): Kohl's

City: Boardman

State/Province: OH

Notes:

'08 Bumblebee

Arcee

Dreadwing

In back stockroom, have to use UPC code and tell them you want the new or Concept Camaro, (either variation will work) not the Classic. Make sure you tell them it's not a Cyber Slammer, but Deluxe Class at $12.99

Niles may have them as well, but was unconfirmed. They do have 79 (10 cases!) in stock, so I'm sure he must be there somewhere.

Do all Kohl's stores sell toys? I never knew they did. I don't want to go into my local Kohl's and look like an idiot asking for a toy unless I know they sell that stuff there.

Also, what UPC code should I give them?

Date: 8/15/2007

Time: 7:44 PM

Store(s): Kohl's

City: Boardman

State/Province: OH

Notes:

'08 Bumblebee

Arcee

Dreadwing

In back stockroom, have to use UPC code and tell them you want the new or Concept Camaro, (either variation will work) not the Classic. Make sure you tell them it's not a Cyber Slammer, but Deluxe Class at $12.99

Niles may have them as well, but was unconfirmed. They do have 79 (10 cases!) in stock, so I'm sure he must be there somewhere.

Dude, thanks so much for the tip on Kohl's! I would have never thought to check there. I went to the Kohl's in Mayfield Heights today and they had an Arcee and Dreadwing out on the shelves, so I asked a girl if she could check in the back for Bumblebee. She came back with an '08! I asked her if she had anymore, so she went back and came out with FOUR '74 BB's. I pointed out that they were different and asked if she could check for any more '08's. She came back out and said that was the only one. I left with the '08 and two '74's. One of the '74's is for my friend, so if anyone is looking for one, I can ship the other one to you for cost plus actual shipping.

Archived