Next TF series on DVD

Soundwave.ca

What TF sereis do you want to see on DVD?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What TF sereis do you want to see on DVD?

• Beast Machines
    • Rid
    • Armada
    • Headmasters
    • Victory
    • Other

What do you guys think should be the next TF series they should release out on DVD? Personally I want Beast Machines missed some of the later eps and I still thinks its a good series especially compared to RiD, and Armada. Whatta you guys think?

Edit- Posted this in wrong aria sorry

I'd like to see Headmasters make it over here. I've seen some of the fansub eps on VHS and if they did a decent job dubbing them(doesn't have to be the original voices), I'd have no problem forking over the cash. That's unlikely though, considering the cost, but I can still hope.

I'v seen a good chunk of all those series, was not impressed, but thats just me, personally every japanese series I have seen is :tdown Dont get me wrong Energon and Headmasters are OK but still no were near the kick A@@ness of BW/BW or G1, but again I dont wanna go around badmouthing these other series its just my humble opinion, its really about your personal views I guess, I personally wanna see every TF series released on DVD, just wanna see BM first, also as a sidenote I would really only wanna see other Japanese series if it came with the original Japanese track (especially Armada/Energon)

My vote went to Victory and I add Zone 2 my vote as well. Rhino was able to get footage from these shows; intro's, outro's and outtakes at least. They were able to get the Gatchaman episodes on their BOTP DVD's. Please Rhino fullfill fans expectations man! :tfevil

I want them to finish Beast Wars with Season 3 and go straight into Beast Machines. Most likely they'll release that as two box sets instead of one too. After that RiD is next and I hope they release the eps unedited and non-aired eps.

Archived