You know you have Alternators on the brain when...

JABoyle3875

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone in our parking garage owns swindle, and i just won smokescreen on gt3 yesterday, too.

i have yet to see dead end or sideswipe, though, and before alternators came out i remember seeing dodge vipers all the time... :wtf

saw an rx8 (white downtown) got all exicted, maybe cause i was heading to teh pub.

and also saw a green cheroke parked in and yelled 'HOUND' alas he snobbed me :redface

I went to a local auto show once just to take pics of the Alt cars. Silverstreak was sitting right there in all his glory. I told him it was ok to do auto show duty cause the rate of Decepticon activity was low and this made humans happy. :)

Seriouslly though, I got pics of most of the Alt cars at that show, so I was pretty happy. They even had the S2000 before Windcharger came out but since I knew it was upcoming,. I snapped some pics of him too. And he was red.

I love seeign the Alt represented cars on the street.

Chris

One time on the buss I saw a two tone Nisson farelady z with G1 Silverstreaks colours :)

How did they fit a Nissan on the bus?? :tfevil

was doing that before the alts with yellow ne beetles and bumble bee. (i rarely do it in public now but in my head i am screaming those names out

There was a Smokescreen decoed Subaru on one of those display racks out front of the Subaru dealer for like forever. They finally sold it, and replaced it with Silverstreak. :clap I'm guessing one of the employees there is into TFs, that's just too odd of a coincidence. There are other more pimped out WRX's on the lot, but they displayed the stock silver one, right after the Smokescreen one got sold? Sounds like Tfan work, to me... :tflaugh

It happens to me. One time I was driving by a Army base and I saw Hound. Then a Jeep Wrangler passed me it look like the Alternator Hound.

With the talk about Alternator seekers, one time at a air show. I saw a F-16 with Starscream colors.

Archived