Transformers Legacy Evolution G2 Grimlock & Autobot Jazz, Toxitron, More Reveals!

BaCon

For reasons unknown, the Walmart Collector Con revealed the box art for Shattered Glass Grimlock, but the Toxitron box art was strangely missing from the news and press releases. Until now, we finally have a look at the Transformers Legacy Evolution Walmart Exclusive Toxitron Leader class box, thanks to In-Demand Toys. - Read the Full News Story

Image%20of%20Toxitron%20Box%20Art%20Reve

• 2 weeks later...

It appears that Hasbro Pulse is shipping G2 Universe Transformers Legacy Evolution G2 Universe Toxitron figure ahead of the July 2023 release date. This was reported by D on TFW who shared a some in-hand images of the figure that you can see below. Just in case, I checked my Walmart order and see there is no notice of early shipping at this time. - Read the Full News Story

Image%20of%20Toxitron%20%20G2%20Universe

• 3 weeks later...

Just in from the wilds of the SNS is the excotic colors Legacy Evolution Toxitron Collection G2 Mirage figure. The Walmart exclusive redeco of the Kingdom Mirage mold should arrive for part two of the collection that was revealed back in 2023. Check out the figure in both modes along with classic G2 Mirage box art for comparison. - Read the Full News Story

Image%20of%20Toxitron%20G2%20Mirage%20Re

• 3 weeks later...

Following the unofficial reveal, we some new in-hand images from eBay of the Transformers Legacy Evolution Toxitron Collection G2 Mirage figure. The Walmart exclusive redeco of the Kingdom Mirage mold should arrive for part two of the collection that was revealed back in 2023. Check out the new imaes that show the figure in robot mode from various angles in the gallery below. - Read the Full News Story

Image%20of%20Toxitron%20G2%20Mirage%20fr

I hate the Kingdom Mirage mold so much and these pictures show why. The lost shoulder cannon functionality. I also have issues with the way the alt mode comes together now too and the lack of 5mm port options compared to the Siege version.

They went out of their way to give Jazz the new guns from BBSS86 Hound (who isn't even out yet still) to not only give him his shoulder cannon but to also make it so that it can be positioned "properly". Why not either do the same for Mirage or just give him the better tooling. I guess I'm just going to have to hope that the 5mm ports on the back and the backs of the shoulders are actually 5mm on mine as they're like 5.2mm on my copy of mirage and I can't plug anything into them even when trying to tighten them up. They're just a little too big for that. Or just get some 3d printed part again.

I'll make mine a Decepticon though. The 'con need more troops, more deluxes and more cars and this fills out all three. I might make Jazz a 'con too. It's just a shame that they're not making the unnamed Diaclone decos into more 'cons. Breaker and Guard could both have been 'cons along with Loudpedal...who needs to be made in general. I have extra sigils though and can do it myself but it's just a bit annoying. I also plan on making blue Hoist and red Trailbreaker so maybe they'll be cons to go against Breaker and Lift-Ticket. 

After the Rise Of The Beasts onslaught, the Generations are catching up with some with new in-hand images of the recently announced G2 Cloudcover as well as the Rise Of Tyranny 2-pack with Senator Ratbat Miner Megatron. Get some new views on these Transformers: Legacy Evolution release coming soon thanks to @蓝色正午. - Read the Full News Story

Image%20of%20G2%20Cloudcover%20from%20Tr

Just out on the SNS is a low resolution images of what is being called the Wave 2 Toxitron Collection from Transformers Legacy. These were revealed before the Wave 1 Toxitron collection and now appear to be coming our way soon. Here is product information for these new deluxe class toys:G2 Mirage - DeluxeRetail Price: $24. - Read the Full News Story

Image%20of%20Wave%202%20Toxitron%20Colle

And another one. I'm surprised they actually went with both unreleased G2 Jazz figures in the same line. Yeah the mold was there but there are plenty of other options to release him?...her? in. I would rather have seen that Horrorcon Blackarachnia I was talking about instead even though this is proving to be an unreleased "G2" line and not unreleased in general even though Toxitron himself was supposed to be a Universe release. At least we haven't gotten the actual G2 Jazz yet. What a waste that would've been to get over something that actually looks different from the standard release of the figure.

But that should be it for any deluxes other than the extremely obvious we're getting at some point one way or another Wildrider and Breakdown. All that's left is to see if they'll be doing more voyager and leader figures. I would imagine that Swoop is out seeing as to how his toy hasn't even so much as been "officially" announced yet let alone leaked. So all that leaves is Sludge as another possible leader with Blackout and green camo Starscream as more voyagers. But going by Velocitron, I think they might be done other than maybe one more deluxe and voyager each. Velocitron was 6 deluxes, 2 voyagers but was supposed to be 3 and 2 leaders. So far for the Toxitron line we have 5 deluxes, 1 voyager and 2 leaders. This all leaves Motormaster out too though. I wonder how they'll be releasing that as you know they're going to. 

Following the first look image, we have the full dump of stock images for the Transformers Legacy Toxitron Collection feature G2 Dead End, Mirage, Sideswipe, Jazz, Sideswipe, and Laser Cycle (Jazz). You can see all of them in and out of the box with views of both modes in the stock images and product info below. - Read the Full News Story

Transformers%20Legacy%20Evolution%20Delu

Well that makes more sense. Her name isn't Laser Cycle Jazz, it's just Laser Cycle. That might actually be worse though. It's what she is, not a name. Road Rocket, Road Pig, Jazz and Soundwave are all Laser Cycles. So what's Soundwave's name going to be if they ever get around to making the other Laser Cycle mold and get around to making a toy based on THAT unreleased deco. Laser Cycle 2?

I got it!

Laser Cycle Too!

• Haha 1