Leaked Transformers Listings for 2023 & 2024 News & Discussion Topic

BaCon

• 2 weeks later...

The collaborations are coming fans, with work of a new handful of "Tra Project" listings that are rumored to be the cover name for crossover releases. All four of these products have named that were changed to protect the collaborators, such who or what Waffles, Jojo, Island, and Francis are anyone's guess. - Read the Full News Story

Hot on the heals of War Dawn 2-Pack reveal, we have incoming product listings for that and more Leaked Transformers 2023 Convention exclusives. This summer has some new goodies lined up for SDCC and mostly likely the War Dawn set for Hasbro Pulse Con. Nacelle is expected to be a Generation Trust partial. - Read the Full News Story

• 3 weeks later...

There's more than meets the beasts coming in 2024 with some newly leaked Transformers Legacy Evolution Universe toys from the beast era. These new listings give up some details of a Core Class Beast Machines Cheetor and Beasts Wars Dinobot figures. We've seen the Beast Wars reborn in WFC and Legacy, including a Season 1 Dinobot, could this be a TM version? However, this is the first Beast Machines series Character to get the modern Generations Legacy treatment. - Read the Full News Story

Legacy%20Evolution%20Universe%20Beast%20

Seems the Dinobot filled Transformers: Age Of Extinction could be getting some play in the Target Exclusive Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series capsule line. This is according to a new listing that has appeared for a TF4 Leader Grimlock reissue that was discovered recently by JTPrime17. Like a lot of leaked listings, this one is waiting to be revealed as to where and when it will be released. - Read the Full News Story

There's more than Buzzworthy listings swarming as we've got just word of more Transformers retailer exclusives in the pipeline from others including Amazon, Walmart, and Hasbro Pulse. The Hasbro team has clearly been working hard to make this another awesome year for Transformers, with likely more new reveals to come. - Read the Full News Story

Hey some news on BB SS86 Hound. So people can stop thinking that it's cancelled now. I was just looking at this today on the wiki, it still looks really good. I really like how the legs were retooled to have less bulk compared to the Siege mold.

I really want Hatchet but I don't at the same time. That back kibble is going to look really bad with it right there on top for everyone to see. However I think having a quadruped robot mode is worth it.

BB Bumblebee 2? Don't care. I rarely pick up movie Bumblebee figures.

SS multipack. Decepticons to go against the Autobots 5 pack maybe?

Comic 2-pack? That's interesting. I hope it's not just barely changed comic decos of characters we already have and are some kind of set with new character redecos with at least new heads. New parts otherwise would be good too but I'm not too sure that would happen.

Capsule 2 doesn't have anything to let us know what it is. 

There's obviously a missing listing here called Capsule 3. That is all.

Nacelle. Great, Thrust get's a reuse. It just sucks that he's not going to be the same mold as Hotlink since they're both on the same squad. Maybe when they get around to it, Bitstream can use the Siege mold and Sunstorm can use the Earthrise mold to balance the team out. Luckily there's four on this squad and not three like the others. I really would like some more Siege mold Seekers too. It has the better robot mode. And it's more fun to swoosh around.

Retro 6 and 8? Most likely more G1 reissues. Don't care. I'd love a chance to actually obtain Shadowstrip and Crasher though. Maybe a second or third Galaxy Shuttle to do some customs on would be nice too. I barely got the first Galaxy Shuttle at the time due to money troubles and completely missed the 5 minutes I would've been able to secure the other two without having to find them in stores which hasn't happened yet. I even had customs in mind for those two as well and would've needed at least two of each. At least one of them is getting reissued supposedly, I hope the other does too and Galaxy Shuttle as well. Walmart sucks. These are the only two since BB SS86 Cliffjumper that I wasn't able to get.

SG Grimlock we already know about. Are the other three more SG figures or something else though? Strange that we've known about number 2 (SG Grimlock) this far before we find out what number 1 is. Hasbro's schedule is so weird when it comes to announcing figures.

• 1 month later...

Following the Fanstream reveals, the relentless data miners have dug out more bits of information on the Amazon Pre-Cybertronian War Capsule series. Following the new two packs, we've for listings for a thrid set as well as a Leader Nova Prime and Voyager Nacelle. Not much else is known right now, but you can see some products details below thanks to JTPrime17. - Read the Full News Story

Leaked%20Amazon%20Pre-Cybertronian%20war

2 hours ago, BaCon said:

Following the Fanstream reveals, the relentless data miners have dug out more bits of information on the Amazon Pre-Cybertronian War Capsule series. Following the new two packs, we've for listings for a thrid set as well as a Leader Nova Prime and Voyager Nacelle. Not much else is known right now, but you can see some products details below thanks to JTPrime17. - Read the Full News Story

Leaked%20Amazon%20Pre-Cybertronian%20war

image.thumb.png.e0fa3ef25f1cb78838443c7231a9c930.pngAbove Orion Pax you can see Nova Prime and his legs look a lot like SIEGE Ultra Magnus‘es / Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime’s. So my money is on a retool of that mold.

• Like 1

As someone who repainted a GUOP into Nova, I can confirm that this would make for a great base mold. With new wings, shoulder pads, super mode chest and forearm guards (all from what I can tell from the silhouette anyway) , this will make for a great retool that's a long time coming. It also is the last character from the Siege era that I did a custom of to receive an official toy. At least my Toxitron will remain unique since I also used GUOP for that. 

Otherwise it's Siege Magnus for Delta Magnus, GUOP for Nova Prime, and Siege Sideswipe/Red Alert/Covert Clone for Tigertrack, Deep Cover and Clamp Down. Well, I guess a Siege Delta Magnus is still pretty unique vs the Earthrise version we technically got. As well as Nova Prime form GUOP without any new parts. Deep Cover was reworked into a Siege Scamper and the rest don't do much of anything right now.

At least I never started on Black Ironhide since we've gotten two of them now or most of the other Diaclone or G2 repaints I was going to do. Although I probably should start on red Mirage just to hurry an official version of that along. I was going to do Detritus too but that's also being done. I started on a green Ratchet but never finished it. Maybe if I did, we'd get one of them too. I should grab some extra Skids/Burnout/Crosscut to do Skids and Screech. Oh and I plan on doing a lazy custom of parts swapping Blue Trailbreaker with Lift-Ticket to make Red Trailbreaker and Blue Hoist and then repainting the heads. Oh and I do mean to do yellow Cliffjumper, red Bumblebee and white Hubcap too. I have the heads somewhere to be repainted but a lot has happened since I took the heads off and now I don't know where they are anymore lol. Oh and 2007 Jolt, Cybertron Crosswise and someone else, I forget who it was, from my extra ER Datsuns. So many easy releases being skipped for some reason. They can just keep pumping out the Generations Selects if they wanted with all of these but they don't for some reason. But they're constantly saying that they're running out for GS since the stores want so many exclusives. But there's still so many more they need to do. Yellow Ratchet, Silver Silverstreak, Yellow Trailbreaker and Hoist and so on and so on not to mention the Go Bots redecos of the G1 Mini Bots. 

• Like 1