Alt Prowl

Jaguaratron

I'm really thinking Prowl's legs are backwards. To me it looks like the hip joints are similar to Jazz's... er Meister's. THe waist does turn 180* since if his legs flipped over, they need to line up with the roof on his back. If you can picture it, with the legs the other way, it'd really look like G1 Prowl, except you just wouldnt have his toes as the rear bumper but you'd get the back-glass as his shins.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really like Prowl and can't wait to see a finished product. You can tell by the shoot of the bottom of the car mode that its not complete, there sure is a lot of empty space for an Alternator. Most of what was shown at the fair are prototypes. Notice how most the Cybertron figures were unpainted?

Ditto. I like the new mold, and it probably is mis-transformed. Let's just wait to see what comes out later- and hopefully the flaming fanboys will cool down by then.

:pfx

I actually can't wait to see some of the prodigal responses after when the 'real' product lands in the eyes or hands of ppl who don't like the current show Prowl pics.

I had the same apprehension before Alt/BT Grim. was released, but now I'm glad I got him.

What we're talkin bout is all conjecture up to this point. The fig looks mistranformed IMO. The way the legs are, don't look like they ben at the knees. More specifically, he looks to have bird legs cause it looks like the knees bend forward, rather than anatomically correct. Maybe the waist twists 180? The legs then have the same TF as Grimlocks. Looks like the bumper is a little diff, but the way the lower legs rotate out looks like Grimmy's if TF'd correctly.

Maybe wrong, but it's my 2 cents and that's what these here boards er for right?

At least it's a fresh TF scheme which BinAlts desperatly need...

KT out.

Kt, I gotta agree with you.

And I gotta Agree with Madhammer too.

People Starscream no matter what....it's a fact of life, we'll never be fully pleased cause there is always someone who's gonna come along an take a sh** in the apple pie. But all that aside, I think KT hit it on the head pretty well here.

I'm pleased to see alt. prowl. The only thing that bothered me was the chest. It somehow made him look like E-Prime. But otherwise, he's looking pretty good IMO. It's nice to see a new transforming scheme.

WOW...triple post :thumb

I agree Starscreaming for Starscreaming's sake is teh lame, buuuut....

...Prowl looks fugly taken as he is from these pictures. As others have mentioned, hopefully his legs are backwards, and he gets some cool paint apps on his "neck" area, and legs.

One thing I definitely don't like, though, is the faction symbol being so prevalent in alt mode. I like when it's more hidden, ala Hound.

EDIT - If his legs are reversed from the current position it looks like his feet won't be showing.

I really like the head sculpt, and the fact that they're at least trying to give us different transformation schemes.

Does it seem like he may be another victim of gun barrel neutering?

His pieces just don't seem to mesh properl yet. I'm very excited to see the "finished" version though.

edit: btw... :pfx with u splendic

its not g1 prowl its alt prowl. the more i see pics of it the more i like it. some people don't understand that not all the alts can have g1 homages and be related to their g1 cousins. it gets worse and worse whenever hastak come out with something that isn't g1. smokescreen isn't a full blown wrx... he was a datsun fairlady 240z! people complained then, accepted it, and love the toy for what it is! i dont understand why people can't accept prowl. people should have gotten the hint along time ago that not all the alts and bt's that are commin out are gonna be the same tf's they used to play with as kids. i think its great that hastak is comming out with fresh ideas and personally if i got another subaru.meister.swindle.hound.grimlock chest style transformation it would be really lame and there wouldn't be any variety. i like its "g1 style sideswipe* transformation. i cant wait to see the detail of the interior! and if u guys think about it... we get alts faster then the japanese get bts. were really spoiled. all this whinning and Starscreaming is getting old... grow up. i moved on from g1 along time ago lol.

Archived