Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Wave 2023

BaCon

Just when you thought you found that last of the Wave 1 Legacy Velocitron figures, there's More Than Meets the line! Just in a possible leaked listing for the Wave 2 Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Voyager Autobot Hot Rod figure. Sorry, no Images yet, however we do get the details on just what Hot Rod might be in the 500 by way of JTPrime17.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

Transformers-Leaked-Listings.jpg

Voyager class ✅

29 steps ✅

buzzsaw ✅

2 blaster accessories ✅

2 blast effects that attach to vehicle mode exhaust pipes ✅

accessories attach to figure in both modes ✅

Sounds a lot like a redeco of SS 86 Hot Rod to me.

spacer.png

Only things missing are the matrix and its associated effect part. Due to cost cuts, I guess.

And winning the Speedia 500 doesn't make you a Prime anyway.

Just in are yet more images from the Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Wave 2 series with images of the Deluxe G2 Shadowstrip and Crasher in box. We've seen Crasher, but the G2 Shadowstrip is our first look at the repaint of Dragstrip. See both of these figures in the box in the gallery that follows. - Read the Full News Story Now

Legacy%20Velocitron%20Speedia%20500%20De

Well I guess that's why Crasher isn't using the Dragstrip mold. But at least I was right that it would look good as Crasher. I guess I know what I'll be doing when I get these. Head swap and some repainting.

But I was almost right about what the supposed "Shadow Striker" was going to be. I jokingly said that it was going to be based on RotF Shadow Striker which was just a black with red Universe legends class Wheelie. Well damn, I might be doing this one too.

So that's three Shadowstrip and two Crasher I might be picking up. It all depends on if I have the money for that many extras I guess as this will also need an extra Wrecker Leadfoot too but I want more Masterdominus anyway though. I might have to cut that Shadow Striker though as it's the least accurate and there's a perfectly mediocre Wheelie out now to use. Who am I kidding though, I never get around to doing any customs anymore anyway unless they're just parts swaps. I have three easy ones to do which only require the heads to be repainted to make the new characters and I haven't even done that yet. I think I'm just mad that almost all the customs I did in Siege have since been done officially. Tigertrack, Clamp Down, Deep Cover, Delta Magnus, black Ironhide...twice.

From Shadowstrip: Shadowstrip, Crasher, Shadow Striker.

From Crasher: Crasher, Slicks.

From Leadfoot: Leadfoot, Slapdash, Slicks.

• Like 1

Following the previous report, the Transformers Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Wave 2 Crasher and Shadowstrip are reported to have been found at retail in North America/ The image from Cybertron CA reports a finding at Walmart in Shawnessy, Alberta Canada.Have you seen these Micro Machines Transformers Series 2 4-Packs figures? Share your sightings in the comments for others to see. - Read the Full News Story

47311__scaled_800.jpg

Just in from the UK's In-Demand Toys site are the Transformers Velocitron G2 Universe Shadowstrip & Crasher official product mages. Following the many leaks, we get this see this figure that will may be revealed at Hasbro Pulse Con later this month. In the mean time, you can see these figures in and out of the box in the gallery that follows. - Read the Full News Story

Transformers%20Velocitron%20G2%20Univers

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry, shadowSTRIP? we were supposed to be getting shadowSTRIKER. I can understand if the name ran into copywrite issues, but only the most DIE HARD of fans would even come CLOSE to recognizing ANY INCARNATION OF SHADOWSTRIKER THAT DOESN'T RESEMBLE CYBERVERSE SHADOWSTRIKER! and the name? shadowstrip? they could have come up with something SO much better. heck, I could have come up with something better. perhaps... 'ShadowSlasher', or 'StealthStriker, and they didn't need to limmit themselves to alliterative names either, don't pretend that 'ShadowHunter' and 'DarkStriker' don't sound like epic names. Hasbro, If you're somehow reading this, take my advice, AND my ideas. Better still, hire me outright.

• Like 1