Transformers Studio Series SS-91 ROTF The Fallen News & Updates

BaCon

Just out from user Bitick on Korean Fan site dcinside, we have what is being called a leaked image of the Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Leader Class The Fallen figure. The obscured image shows The Fallen's head as well as a body and other parts that are to see in the photo.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

Leaked%20Studio%20Series%20ROTF%20The%20

It wasn't even one day since The Fallen official reveal, but thanks to Donnay Wong on Facebook who's shared in-hand images of the Transformers Studio Series ROTF The Fallen Leader class figure. Love him or hate him, this is one far out figure for a very stange chatacter that only the Bayverse could produce, gets his day in the Studio Series.

Transformers%20Studio%20Series%20ROTF%20

Thanks to 스윈들갤로그로 이동합니다.of dcinside who's shared in-hand images of the Transformers Studio Series ROTF The Fallen Leader class figure. Check out more images of the figure only the Bayverse could produce with compares in the gallery that follows.

Transformers%20Studio%20Series%20SS-91%2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am closing out the week with another couple of shots I wanted to take as soon as I saw the toy, this time for the Transformers Studio Series SS-91 The Fallen Leader class figure. Thanks to Hasbro who sent me this to share with you. I am excited to follow up the DNA Design Jetpower Prime shot, with a showdown feature from the 2009 Revenge Of The Fallen movie: The Studio Series SS-32 Optimus Prime and SS-35 Jetfire combined as Jetpower Prime can finally take on The Fallen at the proper scale. - Read the Full News Story

Daily%20Prime%20-%20Jetpower%20Optimus%2

IAMNOFIRE returns with his newest high resolution toy photography image gallery featuring the Transformers Studio Series The Fallen. The brand new leader class figure nearly jumps off the Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen movie screen in the image gallery that follows. - Read the Full News Story

Toy%20Photography%20Image%20of%20Transfo