The new Galvatron!

Teh INTERNETS ^_^

I was wondering how Galvatron might come to be in the G1 DW comic. In the old comics he was a futuristiv Megatron from another dimension and in the movie he was Megatron Reformated. Somebody mentioned on these boards not too long ago how the fabled Decepticon Matrix could be in the comic so perhaps Megatron finds it and uleashes its power to become Galvatron!! (ala rodimus Prime)

:tfevil :tfevil :tfevil :tfevil :tfevil :tfevil :tfevil :tfevil :tfevil :tfevil

I've got mixed feelings on the matter. On the one hand it'd be cool to have Megatron and Galvatron on the same page, but for nostalgia's sake, I'd reformat him much later in the series.

I also hope Prime stays as leader. Unfortunately, that means no Rodimus, but so be it.

Id just love to see the expression of delight on G1 Megatron's face when he finally recieves the power boost he so sorely wants! It could show him getting reformated too ya know..

I've got mixed feelings on the matter. On the one hand it'd be cool to have Megatron and Galvatron on the same page, but for nostalgia's sake, I'd reformat him much later in the series.

I also hope Prime stays as leader. Unfortunately, that means no Rodimus, but so be it.

they already did that in Time Wars and End of the Road. Besides, that's Furman's staple, they can't use it. As for Rodimus, I'd rather not see him. I liked him as Hot Rod better, and it would only take attention away from Magnus and Grimlock. BTW, shouldn't this be over in the comic vault?

I liked all the time travel going on in Marvel UK, but DW does not need to rehash that idea. It was fun then, it'd be tired now. In the G1 ongoing, Megatron should become Galvatron, but not until sometime after #12. We need at least a year of Megs first.

I don't know. I think that the level of time travel just got ridiculous. It's an interesting way to see new characters, but it's also sort of like dangling an interesting, changed universe in front of the reader's nose... and never delivering, because you're too concerned with what the guys from the future are doing in the present.

:tfgrin I'd like to see things from the movie unchanged in the DW universe. That most likely won't happen, but maybe we'll see how the Autobots lost Cybertron and built Autobot City. Also, I want to see Rodimus Prime and want Megs to become Galvatron like its supposed to happen.

Guest Primal-Convoy

All these time travelerres and dimensional jumsp are the SOLE reason why Transformers history/reality is so jumbled for us, and the Tfs themselves!

Till ALL are one!

Archived