Daily Prime - Transformers Legacy A Hero is Born Alpha Trion and Orion Pax

BaCon

Just in from SDCC 2022 Transformers Legacy new products panel is the full reveal of the Transformers Generations Legacy A Hero is Born 2-Pack! The PulseCon 2022 exclusive set will include remakes of Studio Series Scourge as Alpha Trion and Studio Series Kup as Orion Pax. The 2-Pack will be release November 1, 2022 for $66.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

Daily%20Prime%20-%20A%20Hero%20is%20Born

• Like 1

Oh for sure!  These are really great!  I also loved the look of Orion Pax's sculpted detail.  I wish we had a closer up photo of Alpha Trion's headsculpt but it looks on point as well.  If only these two had come out last year, they would have made it into my Stop Motion Animation.  😜
I agree a that it's hard to not see Scourge, but I think it's rather unavoidable when it comes to Alpha Trion.  Aside from the IDW Comics, he's never been shown to have a legit alternate mode that harkens back to the G1 design.  I think a Hovercraft works nicely, as opposed to IDW's "Dark Night Tumbler" vehicle.  Just wish there was a lot more maroon to replace the gray/white of his alt mode.  That would have helped differentiate both characters of the same mold more.

That box art is super cool. I don't usually cosmically ask for things, but a Dion and Ariel to complete the set would be amazing. Who knows? Never thought they'd make a lot of the figures coming out today.

Just in from TOYSTV is more in-hand images of debuts from SDCC 2022. Check out the in-hand views of the Transformers Legacy A Hero is Born Alpha Trion and Orion Pax PulseCon 2022 exclusive set. The video gives a quick look at the figures in robot and alternate modes along with the accessories in the video beloe starting at 15:50 minues.

Transformers%20Legacy%20A%20Hero%20is%20

Eldon Kwan of the HKTF group has shared some new in-hand images of the Transformers Legacy A Hero is Born Alpha Trion and Orion Pax 2-pack that debuted at SDCC 2022 last week. The set that was available at ACGHK 2022 is shown here out of the box, compared with the Studio Series 86-02 Kup and SIEGE Optimus Prime in various group shots recreating the rebuilding of Orion Pax as Optimus Prime.

Transformers%20A%20Hero%20is%20Born%20Al

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to @smokingray7775 on Twitter who's shared new in-hand images of the Transformers Legacy A Hero is Born Alpha Trion and Orion Pax that was revealed at SDCC 2022, last month. Check out the images of these figure compared with their mold mates, as well as other character figures in the gallery that follows.

Transformers%20Legacy%20A%20Hero%20is%20

• 2 weeks later...

The Transformers Legacy Alpha Trion & Orion Pax A Hero Is Born 2 Pack Pulse Con 2022 Exclusive is out in Asia, but should be coming our way soon. Thanks to PrimeVsPrime who's posted a new in-hand preview of the set in and out of the box. Check out the image gallery with compares of both the Alpha Trion and Orion Pax figures with their mold-mates in the video and images that follow.

Legacy%20Alpha%20Trion%20&%20Orion%20Pax