Missouri Sightings

backlash_ohio

Note: I've done up and moved again, this time to AZ, but I will return. In the meantime, I recall seeing some Titanium WWSS's and RID Primes in or around the Springfield area prior to leaving, plus a few Soundwaves and Rodimi for anyone still looking.

has anyone seen titanium soundwave anywhere yet?

Yeah I've seen him at quite a few walmarts, picked him up a while back from my local TRU, just keep an ey out and I'm sure you'll come across him eventually ,went to a WM in Pittsburg, KS tonight that had 4 of them.

I'm in Springfield looking for the commemorative Soundwave. has he sold out, and should I go with an online store?

Yeah it doesn't look like TRU will be having anymore of him in stock, at least not in the near future, your best bet might be seeing if another board member has one he can sell or trade you, if that doesnt work you might hav e to resort to ebay or another online store.

I don't think the TRU in Springfield EVER stocked reissue Soundwave. I got mine from their online store. There were still a lot of Titanium Soundwaves floating around SWMO, but they may be gone by now.

Thanks for the heads up. I got the last UM & Skywarp from the Springfield target (that markdown pretty much wiped them out.), and there's still one universe micromaster aerialbot left at the CVS on Glenstone.

anyone seen a classics megatron in Springfield lately?

I would if I were still living on the east coast, which I was up until a few months ago. Now I'm stuck in the middle of the desert, with no hope of escape.

PS: if anyone happens to find a spare Ravage or Rumble lying around my home state, feel free to send 'em on over!