Missouri Sightings

backlash_ohio

I am absolutely going to the Independence TRU tomorrow.

So these are included in the sale then? I have everything Cybertron I want (found Smokescreen the day before yesterday), so I haven't had a reason to go to TRU, but now I do.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am absolutely going to the Independence TRU tomorrow.

So these are included in the sale then? I have everything Cybertron I want (found Smokescreen the day before yesterday), so I haven't had a reason to go to TRU, but now I do.

Yep, the buy 2 get 1 free. I had these ordered from hasbrotoystore.com but I didnt want to wait 2 months to get them(even though they'd be cheaper with the discount the store is offering right now)

Oh GOD. I went to TRU today to get the Mew that they were giving away, and while waiting ffor the line to decrease, I went over and checked the TF aisle.

Classics Masterpiece Prime x2. Interesting, I guess that means they'll be getting Classics VERY soon.

Come back, after getting Mew, just to be sure, see the BWX set, crouch down to take a closer look, and out of the corner of my eye I see the one thing I'm looking for. Classics Megatron.

AND I ONLY HAD $15. DAMN IT!

So I hid it. Hehehe.

No luck at the Indep TRU. I think I will just be patient and wait for Target and Wal-Mart.

No luck at the Indep TRU. I think I will just be patient and wait for Target and Wal-Mart.

My wife is hitting Lee's Summit and Independence (if necessary) Target stores on her way home tonight. I'll let you know what she finds.

Classics deluxe out at Independence TRU. picked up Rodimus, they still have BB, SS, and astrotrain.

Grrrrr, I was just there and nada. Thanks for the heads-up MT. I will probably and go tomorrow over lunch. Is that buy 2 get the 3rd free sale still on?

Oh and I didn't realize that the Cybertron Primal recolor is out. Found 2 of them at the Belton Wal-Mart along w/ Smokescreen (which I had already found).

Lee's Summit Target had none in stock. Independence Target has them in back but will not let them out until the 15th, even with a sob story. They are doing a reset on the 15th.

Excellent, good to know.

I just grabbed Starscream from the Indep TRU, but left BB and Astrotrain b/c I figured I could wait and not pay their inflated prices. They are still there for anyone that wants to snag them.

Thanks for the info Gen Magnus.

Lee's Summit Target had none in stock. Independence Target has them in back but will not let them out until the 15th, even with a sob story. They are doing a reset on the 15th.

Excellent, good to know.

I just grabbed Starscream from the Indep TRU, but left BB and Astrotrain b/c I figured I could wait and not pay their inflated prices. They are still there for anyone that wants to snag them.

Thanks for the info Gen Magnus.

I guess I got there right after you. I grabbed the BB but left the Astrotrain.

Archived