Missouri Sightings

backlash_ohio

Saw 2x of both Titaniums 6" Prime and Megatron at the Target at Hampton and Chippewa. Didn't pick either up, due to their abysmal reviews. That, and my Prime quota is filled.

I picked up a Prime for $5 from Target a few weeks ago. Yes, I know that they have since corrected the price. I think the only reason I did grab him was that he was $5. I like him though. He makes a really nice display piece. I can fiddle with him and TF him sometimes but he makes a much nicer display piece. Megatron, Like you, I am avoiding like the plague but you might consider Prime. I'm glad I did.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Belton Wal-Mart:

Yellow Scrapmetal x 2 (I bought one)

Brakedown GTS x 3 (bought one)

Override GTS x 1

Primus w/ head x 1

Quickmix x 1 (bought it)

Galaxy Force Prime x 1

Decided you needed a Quickmix after all?

Eh, he seems to be kinda rare, and that was only the 2nd time I have seen him in this area so I figured what the hell? I still haven't opened him though.

I am still thinking about the 6'' Prime. I will probably pick on up, but I am annoyed I missed out on the $5 ones.

Belton Wal-Mart:

Yellow Scrapmetal x 2 (I bought one)

Brakedown GTS x 3 (bought one)

Override GTS x 1

Primus w/ head x 1

Quickmix x 1 (bought it)

Galaxy Force Prime x 1

Decided you needed a Quickmix after all?

Eh, he seems to be kinda rare, and that was only the 2nd time I have seen him in this area so I figured what the hell? I still haven't opened him though.

I am still thinking about the 6'' Prime. I will probably pick on up, but I am annoyed I missed out on the $5 ones.

I've actually seen two since getting that one from you - one in TRU Independence and one in TRU Olathe. He's pretty neat. Not great, IMO, but ok.

Springfield seems to have all the 3" Titaniums, finally. Starscreams and Arks just started showing up en masse. The only one I haven't seen yet is Alt Smokescreen. Does anyone know if he's out yet?

Springfield seems to have all the 3" Titaniums, finally. Starscreams and Arks just started showing up en masse. The only one I haven't seen yet is Alt Smokescreen. Does anyone know if he's out yet?

I'm pretty sure I've seen him.

Saw 2x of both Titaniums 6" Prime and Megatron at the Target at Hampton and Chippewa. Didn't pick either up, due to their abysmal reviews. That, and my Prime quota is filled.

I picked up a Prime for $5 from Target a few weeks ago. Yes, I know that they have since corrected the price. I think the only reason I did grab him was that he was $5. I like him though. He makes a really nice display piece. I can fiddle with him and TF him sometimes but he makes a much nicer display piece. Megatron, Like you, I am avoiding like the plague but you might consider Prime. I'm glad I did.

Yeah, went there this afternoon after seeing Alt Meister and hiding him yesterday, since I only had enough cash for groceries. I chuckled to myself when I saw that both Primes were gone, but both Megatrons were still there.

They also had the Deluxe Prime withe the planet symbols on him, and several Unicrons. Three Primuses, none with the head. Bunch of Attacktix. A bunch of the $5 Titaniums, including Starscream, The Ark, and Jazz and SideSwipe.

Mesiter kicks ass, have him up on top of the TV facing his right with his back to Alt. Shockwave, who is facing his left. Mirror images of each other, and it looks great. Need to get the Reprolabels, though.

Picked up Alt. Prime, Meister and Mirage from Wal Mart on 7th st in Joplin, suprisingly they had them in stock, although Mirage's box is a bit beat up.

My Mesiters box was a little beat up, but it didn't matter. I demolished it in the parking lot, since it wouldn't fit in my bag. All I needed was to make sure the toy was fine. Who keeps the boxes anyway? Oh, right, I do... crap. Oh well.

LOL right, I guess it doesnt matter since I'm opening Mirage, however Prime and Meister I think I'm just going to leave sealed.

Snagged a DX Unicron today at the Bolivar Wal-Mart. I was a bit hesitant, but once I got him out of the package and transformed I was pleasantly surprised! Now, has anyone seen the BW 10th leaders? They're the only thing standing between me and completion.

Hey, are you the guy I saw a few weeks back digging in the 3" Titaniums? We talked for a bit about wanting the 6" ones. Anyway, just a thought. It was at the Bolivar Wal-mart.

Archived