Missouri Sightings

backlash_ohio

Dammit, they restocked and I missed it??? Blot. Oh well, I have a whole new world to check out this weekend (Jacksonville, FL). Hopefully I will find what I need. MT, any other new Alts there.... like say Mirage by chance??

they didn't restock... I sorta hid Optimus on top of a shelf on the grocery side, then came back for him later.

they had mirage, but he was gone when I got back.

also, the independence TRU has several Primus.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Checked the Joplin Target and TRU, Target had nothing big suprise, checked TRU, apparently they're not carrying the Marvel Legends at this one anymore, although I got pretty excited since they had some Primus in stock, about 6 or so, I was skowering thru and one of them said Unicron head included and I nearly flipped but upon further inspection, looks like someone had already removed the head and probably returned it, talk about disappointment.

3x "unicorn primus" @ Independence W-M. Yes, that is what the shelf tag reads. To clarify, it is 3x Primus w/ UnicROn head.

Nice.

I was actually playing w/ my GF Primus last night and marvelling at its detail and engineering.

Anyway, I am going to Jacksonville this weekend and I plan on looking for Mirage while I am down there. Do you still need one if I can find more than one?

Yeah, I am still in need. I have one on preorder w/ Amazon.com but I don't know if that will be honored sinc ethey removed nearly all TFs from their site. I am also in need of Camshaft. If you find more than one I'd love for you to pick me up one! Thanks!

Gen Magnus, found and bought you a Camshaft in Jacksonville so you can relax. No Mirage for either of us though. I have a few more stores to check over the next few days though so we will see.

UB and MT, I saw 2 Meisters, Unitank, Quickmix, and Menasor if anyone is interested. Now if I get these for people, I can only fit so much in my luggage for the trip home, so first-come, first-served. Let me know guys.

Ok, went out to all those stores on S. Lindbergh, and found quite a few interesting things.

Picked up C Unicron at Target, leaving Demolisher and C OP.

Left Alt Prime and Meister at W*M. I think the Meister was the same one I returned earlier, it looked exactly the same, and had all the same problems. They also had a TON of 3" Titaniums. bunches of WWI Primes, BW Megs, and Unicrons. I didn't look too hard, but I specifically remember a lot of those.

Nothing at TRU, other than even more Primuses than before, none with the Unicron head, and they dropped the price on reissue Ricochet from $35 to $20! Good going guys, they've only been sitting on the shelf for FOUR YEARS. Other than that, all they have are a bunch of CD Red alerts, Metroplex', and the wave of Deluxes that CD Hot Shot originally came in.

Hope I'm helping you guys out.

3x "unicorn primus" @ Independence W-M. Yes, that is what the shelf tag reads. To clarify, it is 3x Primus w/ UnicROn head.

Nice.

I was actually playing w/ my GF Primus last night and marvelling at its detail and engineering.

Anyway, I am going to Jacksonville this weekend and I plan on looking for Mirage while I am down there. Do you still need one if I can find more than one?

Yeah, I am still in need. I have one on preorder w/ Amazon.com but I don't know if that will be honored sinc ethey removed nearly all TFs from their site. I am also in need of Camshaft. If you find more than one I'd love for you to pick me up one! Thanks!

Gen Magnus, found and bought you a Camshaft in Jacksonville so you can relax. No Mirage for either of us though. I have a few more stores to check over the next few days though so we will see.

UB and MT, I saw 2 Meisters, Unitank, Quickmix, and Menasor if anyone is interested. Now if I get these for people, I can only fit so much in my luggage for the trip home, so first-come, first-served. Let me know guys.

Nah, I'll pick up alt. meister if he's here but not anything I'm going to lose sleep over since I already have the BT version. Mainly looking right now for the Primus w/ Unicron Head and the 6 inch titaniums.

Nice.

Nah, I'll pick up alt. meister if he's here but not anything I'm going to lose sleep over since I already have the BT version. Mainly looking right now for the Primus w/ Unicron Head and the 6 inch titaniums.

Sounds good (go BT!!!)

Found and bought Mirage today in JAX. I have so far only seen one, but I gotta say, it is a very nice mold (I just wish it was in die-cast ahhh!!!).

Congratulations, have you seen any alt. prime's or are there "slim pickins" as my dady would say.

Archived