Missouri Sightings

backlash_ohio

3x "unicorn primus" @ Independence W-M. Yes, that is what the shelf tag reads. To clarify, it is 3x Primus w/ UnicROn head.

Nice.

I was actually playing w/ my GF Primus last night and marvelling at its detail and engineering.

Anyway, I am going to Jacksonville this weekend and I plan on looking for Mirage while I am down there. Do you still need one if I can find more than one?

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3x "unicorn primus" @ Independence W-M. Yes, that is what the shelf tag reads. To clarify, it is 3x Primus w/ UnicROn head.

Nice.

I was actually playing w/ my GF Primus last night and marvelling at its detail and engineering.

Anyway, I am going to Jacksonville this weekend and I plan on looking for Mirage while I am down there. Do you still need one if I can find more than one?

Don't suppose I could talk one of you guys into picking one of those up for me if at all possible.  Hey C717905, I was looking thru the pics of your collection and it seems you have one of those shelves like Vintage Stock has, where did you pick those up at?

got alt. Prime from LS walmart, and cybertron unicron and giant planet minicon team at LS target.

Dammit, they restocked and I missed it??? Blot. Oh well, I have a whole new world to check out this weekend (Jacksonville, FL). Hopefully I will find what I need. MT, any other new Alts there.... like say Mirage by chance??

Nice.

Don't suppose I could talk one of you guys into picking one of those up for me if at all possible.  Hey C717905, I was looking thru the pics of your collection and it seems you have one of those shelves like Vintage Stock has, where did you pick those up at?

I have all the details about the cabinet on the first page of my collection thread, but to save you some time, I got it through www.showcasedesigns.biz. I had to special order one at 6 ft wide, in the oak veneer w/o stain so that I could paint it black. They have cheaper stuff, and it takes a little while for them to plan a trip down here to deliver it, but it is well worth it. I am thinking of getting another one since I have already run out of room, grrrr.

I dunno about the Primus. If you PM me back today I might be able to go check for you, but I am going out of town for a week tomorrow, so it would have to be today (Weds the 26th). Let me know.

Nice.

Yeah, I am still in need. I have one on preorder w/ Amazon.com but I don't know if that will be honored sinc ethey removed nearly all TFs from their site. I am also in need of Camshaft. If you find more than one I'd love for you to pick me up one! Thanks!

St. Louis guy checking in. Not a lot around here. A few, and I mean FEW Primuses have been showing up at TRU, along with one or two shipments of the 3" Titaniums. The Unicron Deluxe wave was at the new Target near River Des Peres, but I missed it, and all they had left was a Demolisher. That store sucks at restocking, they had a single Downshift and two or three Red alerts for about a month and a half before this, and it was pissing me off.

Found one case of the Mirage/Meister/OP Alts at the W*M near Watson and S. Lindbergh, about two and a half weeks ago, and picked up Mirage and Meister. Later returned Mister, because the hands were warped, and the molded white parts were yellow.

Might be going out to the Target/W*M/TRU out on S. Lindbergh again tomorrow after I get paid, so we'll see what they have now. I really want Meister.

St. Louis guy checking in. Not a lot around here. A few, and I mean FEW Primuses have been showing up at TRU, along with one or two shipments of the 3" Titaniums. The Unicron Deluxe wave was at the new Target near River Des Peres, but I missed it, and all they had left was a Demolisher. That store sucks at restocking, they had a single Downshift and two or three Red alerts for about a month and a half before this, and it was pissing me off.

Found one case of the Mirage/Meister/OP Alts at the W*M near Watson and S. Lindbergh, about two and a half weeks ago, and picked up Mirage and Meister. Later returned Mister, because the hands were warped, and the molded white parts were yellow.

Might be going out to the Target/W*M/TRU out on S. Lindbergh again tomorrow after I get paid, so we'll see what they have now. I really want Meister.

Definitely, I think Meister is one of the best alts and truest to the charachter, I have the BT version but I'd still like to pick up the alt. version myself.

Well, I went ALL OVER the St. Louis metro this last weekend with a fine-toothed comb, hitting every Wal-Mart, Target, and TRU in sight, and I didn't see a damn thing other than some Primi (sans Unicranium) and one lousy Titanium Meister. No Alts other than Skids and Ravage, and no 6" Titaniums whatsoever.

The Springfield area was in the same boat, as of last week, though I did finally see a Metroplex or two if anyone's interested (note: I'm not). Some Armada OP and Demolishor repaints too, but no DX Unicron.

Archived