Missouri Sightings

backlash_ohio

I still need to think about the Menasor. I am not sure if I want to keep it or not, but I am leaning toward keeping it, sorry. If I do see any of those other ones that you want, I will definitely pick them up for you.

It's all good. I have one on order. Thanks for looking out for me. Is there anything you are still hunting for so I can do the same for you?

All I am looking for is Alt Mirage and the Giant Planet Minicons. Not too much of interest for me right now.

If I see any extras of any of those I will pick them up for you as well. Although, how are the Titanium figs, any good? I am thinking about the WWI Prime at least.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I see any extras of any of those I will pick them up for you as well. Although, how are the Titanium figs, any good? I am thinking about the WWI Prime at least.

I was not impressed at all. I opted to skip both of the ones I saw. I want to pick up the 'arc' and want to see / decide upon Ti Bumblebee and Starscream from this first wave of 3".

Thanks for the info Gen Magnus. I just got back from TRU and cleaned out their LoC figs (minus Excellion of course). A pretty good haul.

I also finally got around to checking out the Raytown WM and there wasn't too much there at all. I did pick up a Brimstone though. I have skipped over it many times, but my little nephew saw a pic (from my new Wing Saber, yeah!!!) and wanted me to pick it up, so I did.

I was not impressed at all. I opted to skip both of the ones I saw. I want to pick up the 'arc' and want to see / decide upon Ti Bumblebee and Starscream from this first wave of 3".

Yeah, I thought you meant the 6'' transformable ones. I have no interest in the 3'' figs, so I left them sitting there.

Thanks for the info Gen Magnus. I just got back from TRU and cleaned out their LoC figs (minus Excellion of course). A pretty good haul.

I also finally got around to checking out the Raytown WM and there wasn't too much there at all. I did pick up a Brimstone though. I have skipped over it many times, but my little nephew saw a pic (from my new Wing Saber, yeah!!!) and wanted me to pick it up, so I did.

Yeah, I thought you meant the 6'' transformable ones. I have no interest in the 3'' figs, so I left them sitting there.

Nope. I'm sorry for not being more clear on that.  :redface

Well I'm still looking for the 6 inch Prime and Megs Titanium as well as DLX Unicron and Primus w/Unicron Head, I'm going to be in the overland park/kc area this weekend for a concert, can anyone recommend any stores I should check out aside from the usuals?  Any of you guys interested in meeting up?

Well I'm still looking for the 6 inch Prime and Megs Titanium as well as DLX Unicron and Primus w/Unicron Head, I'm going to be in the overland park/kc area this weekend for a concert, can anyone recommend any stores I should check out aside from the usuals?  Any of you guys interested in meeting up?

Mainly the usual stores, ie all the Wal-Marts and Targets. It depends on what you need. Gimme your list and I can probably point you to the right individual stores in KC. No Unicron, Primus w/ head, or Mirage, but most other things are around somewhere, just let me know what you are looking for.

Also, I PMed you.

Well I think I need the same ones as you guys, the harder to find ones like DLX Unicron, Primus with Unicron Head, some of the harder to find Marvel Legend toys(ie Variants), as well as maybe the ALt. Prime and Mirage.

Well I think I need the same ones as you guys, the harder to find ones like DLX Unicron, Primus with Unicron Head, some of the harder to find Marvel Legend toys(ie Variants), as well as maybe the ALt. Prime and Mirage.

As of right now, the Wal Mart in Blue Springs (right on I 70) has 2 DLX Unicron.

As of right now, the Wal Mart in Blue Springs (right on I 70) has 2 DLX Unicron.

Is it any good? I am leaning toward skipping that one since I am not too impressed w/ the pics I have seen so far.

Need to find me an Alt Mirage, ahhh!!!!

Ok, so I just got a freaking haul in Belton.

At the Target, there was a Primus w/o head, that I left, an Excellion, a Skywarp and a few others that I needed to pick up this weekend for some other people... and two sets of Giant Planet minicons. I picked up an extra for you Gen Magnus like I promised.

Then I went to Wal-mart and apparently just missed getting Mirage dammit!!! There was a Meister sitting there (still there btw) which I believe ships w/ Mirage and Prime. Someone beat me to them dammit!!! And I am teaching classes right across the street every freaking night and I missed them, ahhhh!!!! Oh and there was a Quickmix that I also picked up (the only one). There was also a Cyb Demolisher at both Target and Wal-Mart, but I passed.

Basically, I got some things that I need and a whole lotta stuff for people that I promised to get them. Now I don't have to got out this weekend and get all this crap, I found it all in one place, plus some new ones I needed. Anyway, that kicks ass and I am very happy at the moment. Gen Magnus, PM me to set up the pick up of the minicons, I can probably do it tomorrow (7/14) if you want to.

Archived