Missouri Sightings

backlash_ohio

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hunting for Alt Prime and Mirage, checked several walmarts and a KMart in Springfield, no luck.  Anyone sen this wave of Alts in MO yet?

Nope, but I am going to check all the stores in KC this weekend (something like 15 of them).

Also, Gen Magnus, no luck in Belton at either the Wal-Mart or Target. Nothing new.

Hunting for Alt Prime and Mirage, checked several walmarts and a KMart in Springfield, no luck.  Anyone sen this wave of Alts in MO yet?

Nope, but I am going to check all the stores in KC this weekend (something like 15 of them).

Also, Gen Magnus, no luck in Belton at either the Wal-Mart or Target. Nothing new.

Have either of you guys hit up Target yet in search of Primus?  Just wondering since I'm going to check mine tonight.

Have either of you guys hit up Target yet in search of Primus?  Just wondering since I'm going to check mine tonight.

I called Lee's Summit & Independence Target w/ the DPCI. Neither had him.

I actually checked the LS and Belton Targets (Gen Magnus is smarter than I am apparently, good idea calling first). I think that the LS Target should be getting in a bunch of stuff soon, unless they are getting ready for one of those resets or whatever and intentionally letting things dwindle. I am really hoping that they restock the Alts soon so I can grab Mirage (I still really want a BT Ligier though).

Checked the Target and Joplin and they had nothing(Big Suprise).  Might check springfield area this weekend.

I called Independence Target again yesterday and they did have a case of Primus in! The awesome guy in toys had one held for me. I scored it for $12. Another local collector, however, was not able to get one there. They said they had none.

She went by the Lee's Sumit Target and they also had him but @ full price.

Checked the Target and Joplin and they had nothing(Big Suprise).  Might check springfield area this weekend.

Really? One of the guys @ TFW2005 scored a Primus at a Joplin Target. The same dude reports that Branson has them in the back room.

p.s. c717905, make sure you see my last post on the last page.

Really? One of the guys @ TFW2005 scored a Primus at a Joplin Target. The same dude reports that Branson has them in the back room.

Thanks for the heads up. I checked the LS Target last night right as they were closing and I didn't see Primus. I will probably check the Indep Target just b/c but I already have GF Primus (surprise surprise), although I will probably get one for my nephew, esp if it is $12.

Thanks again for the info Gen Magnus.

EDIT: Oh and there is a "she" collector in KC?? Wow, all kinds of people coming out of the woodwork.

Really?  Yeah I stopped by there and saw diddly squat, of course I didnt call and ask if they had one based on the DPCI number, did he get his for $12 also?

EDIT: I'll be damned, that guy says he found one on wednesday, that SOB, he's probably not even from Joplin.

Archived