Missouri Sightings

backlash_ohio

I missed that Prime in the BS Wal-Mart, I don't go out there too much and I really don't care about Alt Prime, but still a good find for you. Have you ever seen a freaking Wing Saber in KC, anywhere? I have been looking for months, in 14 different stores and the closest I have ever come was Sky Shadow over on State Line, but the WS was gone.

I believe I nabbed it right after it was put out, actually.

Yes, I have seen WS in the KC area. Actually, there was one in Oak Grove W-M for a while. It recently sold, however. I've also seen it in Ottawa, KS W-M (though that is out there a ways).

Both Blue Springs & Lee's Summit W-M have Metroplex in stock. 3 in Summit, 2 in Springs. Springs W-M also has in a couple Shortrounds and a Repugnus.

Picked up Shortround and Metroplex right when they came out, but I cannot find one single Wing Saber anywhere. I haven't done a thorough search in awhile though since I was wasting way too much gas to think about. I might go out hunting this weekend.

I'll keep my eyes open for you and let you know if I find one.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent.

I am in LS by the way, and have a karate school in Belton, so if you ever need me to check those stores for anything, let me know.

Excellent.

I am in LS by the way, and have a karate school in Belton, so if you ever need me to check those stores for anything, let me know.

I hit LS often. Actually, I was there yesterday - nothing in Target or W-M. Also a whole bunch of nothing in Independence (W-M, Target, TRU), and just as much nothing at Blue Springs W-M.

Excellent.

I hit LS often. Actually, I was there yesterday - nothing in Target or W-M. Also a whole bunch of nothing in Independence (W-M, Target, TRU), and just as much nothing at Blue Springs W-M.

Good to know. Saves me some time this weekend. I will probably go into KS to check out what they have. Hopefully I will have some luck.

Well, I made the hour and a half trip to Joplin last night and was not disappointed!  Picked up Venom, Hobogoblin, ML Pyro, Sabretooth, Weapon X, and Thor, along with the entire second wave of BW reissies.  Dropped about $100...  :redface

I wouldn't say the Marvel Legends were PLENTIFUL, though, unless you really like Black Panther.  I swear to god, one store had A DOZEN Black Panthers, and that was it.

Well, I made the hour and a half trip to Joplin last night and was not disappointed!  Picked up Venom, Hobogoblin, ML Pyro, Sabretooth, Weapon X, and Thor, along with the entire second wave of BW reissies.  Dropped about $100...  :redface

I wouldn't say the Marvel Legends were PLENTIFUL, though, unless you really like Black Panther.  I swear to god, one store had A DOZEN Black Panthers, and that was it.

Yeah thats about right, some stores have updated, others still have crap from long ago, if you want Iron Fist, Dr. Strange and Black Panther its a paradise.  Hey Sertile, next time you come to joplin let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Oak Grove W-M: Nothing

Blue Springs W-M: Nothing

Independence W-M: Nothing

Independence Target: Nothing

Independence TRU: Nothing

Lee's Summit W-M: Nothing

Lee's Summit Target: I've not seen such low stock in a long time! I hope this means they'll be getting the new stuff in soon.

Lee's Summit Target: I've not seen such low stock in a long time! I hope this means they'll be getting the new stuff in soon.

Seriously, I am starting to like you Gen Magnus. You just saved me all kinds of time later tonight b/c I was going to check out the Belton (still going) and LS W-Ms.

I just got back from Lincoln NE and dammit to hell... STILL NO WING SABER at the 2 W-Ms and the 1 Target I checked!!!! That makes 21 stores total that I have checked over the last 4-5 months to no avail.

Anyway, PM me sometime if you want to check out my collection. I do appreciate the updates by the way, it really is nice to save time, gas and frustration.

Seriously, I am starting to like you Gen Magnus. You just saved me all kinds of time later tonight b/c I was going to check out the Belton (still going) and LS W-Ms.

I just got back from Lincoln NE and dammit to hell... STILL NO WING SABER at the 2 W-Ms and the 1 Target I checked!!!! That makes 21 stores total that I have checked over the last 4-5 months to no avail.

Anyway, PM me sometime if you want to check out my collection. I do appreciate the updates by the way, it really is nice to save time, gas and frustration.

I'm glad I can help. I looked for  WS while I was in Ottawa KS the other day. Sadly, he was gone but the Sky Shadow was left.

Aye, we should get together sometime.

No luck at the Wal-Mart in Belton. I might have time to check the Target out there, but probably not until this weekend.

Archived