Missouri Sightings

backlash_ohio

Onslaught series?  I never saw the Wal-Mart exclusives.  Probably found their way directly from the stock room to Ebay.

I've seen all the newer Cybertrons around the Springfield area, save for Metroplex, and there are lots of Rollbars and Ricochet's afoot, but I've yet to see an Optimus. 

While I'm here I may as well ask - are the second wave of BW reissues out yet?  Have they already come and gone?  I ask, because I've yet to see any of the second wave anywhere in MO or KS.

I've seen only one Alt. Optimus Prime. He was in Blue Springs W-M until he came home with me.

Yes, the second wave of BW 10th have been out for some time. I have seen them in both TRU and Target stores in and around the KC Metro.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Onslaught series?  I never saw the Wal-Mart exclusives.  Probably found their way directly from the stock room to Ebay.

I've seen all the newer Cybertrons around the Springfield area, save for Metroplex, and there are lots of Rollbars and Ricochet's afoot, but I've yet to see an Optimus. 

While I'm here I may as well ask - are the second wave of BW reissues out yet?  Have they already come and gone?  I ask, because I've yet to see any of the second wave anywhere in MO or KS.

I've seen only one Alt. Optimus Prime. He was in Blue Springs W-M until he came home with me.

Yes, the second wave of BW 10th have been out for some time. I have seen them in both TRU and Target stores in and around the KC Metro.

Well the WalMart Exclusive Series(Giant Man Series) is out and about everywhere suprisingly, even here in joplin, actually picked up the rest of the Onslaught Series at Toys R Us here yesterday suprisingly enough(this town hardly ever has anything new).  I've seen Rollbar a few times but no Optimus.  Second wave of beast wars are indeed out, they still have plenty at the Target here in town.  Does anyone have a clue when Primus is suppose to come out in the states?

Does anyone have a clue when Primus is suppose to come out in the states?

It can't be too much longer. He appeared in Hong Kong a couple of weeks ago, IIRC. I have found that there is generally a 3 to 4 week turn around from HK release to US release.

I"m assuming we'll probably get Unicron around that time as well, hopefully anyways.

Does anyone have a clue when Primus is suppose to come out in the states?

It can't be too much longer. He appeared in Hong Kong a couple of weeks ago, IIRC. I have found that there is generally a 3 to 4 week turn around from HK release to US release.

I"m assuming we'll probably get Unicron around that time as well, hopefully anyways.

I don't know about that. He has not been ofically released in HK as of yet. Remy got one early.

I missed that Prime in the BS Wal-Mart, I don't go out there too much and I really don't care about Alt Prime, but still a good find for you. Have you ever seen a freaking Wing Saber in KC, anywhere? I have been looking for months, in 14 different stores and the closest I have ever come was Sky Shadow over on State Line, but the WS was gone.

I missed that Prime in the BS Wal-Mart, I don't go out there too much and I really don't care about Alt Prime, but still a good find for you. Have you ever seen a freaking Wing Saber in KC, anywhere? I have been looking for months, in 14 different stores and the closest I have ever come was Sky Shadow over on State Line, but the WS was gone.

I believe I nabbed it right after it was put out, actually.

Yes, I have seen WS in the KC area. Actually, there was one in Oak Grove W-M for a while. It recently sold, however. I've also seen it in Ottawa, KS W-M (though that is out there a ways).

Both Blue Springs & Lee's Summit W-M have Metroplex in stock. 3 in Summit, 2 in Springs. Springs W-M also has in a couple Shortrounds and a Repugnus.

I was in Joplin a few weeks ago and I didn't see squat.  I hit every store, too. I don't know what kind of bizarro-Joplin you live in that's just overflowing with Marvel Legends and BW figs, but I want to live in your world. 

The only Marvel Legends figures I've seen in the last 3 months anywhere in Kansas or SW MO have been Prof. X and about a billion Dr. Strange left over from a year and a half ago.

I believe I nabbed it right after it was put out, actually.

Yes, I have seen WS in the KC area. Actually, there was one in Oak Grove W-M for a while. It recently sold, however. I've also seen it in Ottawa, KS W-M (though that is out there a ways).

Both Blue Springs & Lee's Summit W-M have Metroplex in stock. 3 in Summit, 2 in Springs. Springs W-M also has in a couple Shortrounds and a Repugnus.

Picked up Shortround and Metroplex right when they came out, but I cannot find one single Wing Saber anywhere. I haven't done a thorough search in awhile though since I was wasting way too much gas to think about. I might go out hunting this weekend.

I was in Joplin a few weeks ago and I didn't see squat.  I hit every store, too. I don't know what kind of bizarro-Joplin you live in that's just overflowing with Marvel Legends and BW figs, but I want to live in your world. 

The only Marvel Legends figures I've seen in the last 3 months anywhere in Kansas or SW MO have been Prof. X and about a billion Dr. Strange left over from a year and a half ago.

Well a few weeks ago they didnt have squat trust me.  I just got the new waves of Marvel Legends within the last week or so.  JOplin is pretty bizarro though, but for other reasons.  Wal-Mart on Rangeline has Marvel Legends Giant Man series, as did the one in Webb City.  The rangeline also has Young Avengers and Movie Monsters Boxed sets.  Toys R Us just tuesday got in the Onslaught Series and I took most of them.  A good walmart to check thats within about 30 mins of here is the one in Miami, OK suprisingly, they usually have the newest transformers and Marvel Legends, pretty good luck with them when I check.

Archived