Missouri Sightings

backlash_ohio

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cybertron Galvatron x 2 at the Springfield TRU on Battlefield.  Also saw the Cybertron Swindle and Swerve, as well as the deluxe and basic buy one get one free two-packs.  Anyone in SW Missouri seen any Alternators lately?

I saw alternators here in joplin at walmart on 7th st, they only had tracks left.  I had bought skids and sunstreaker there a few weeks ago, thats been about it here really.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Found Soundwave at a Walmart in KC on Fri. Sky Shadow at the same Walmart, but didn't buy. Waiting for Wing Saber to be restocked.

Saw Excillion at Walmart in Belton.

A whole bunch of Swerves and Swindles at various Walmarts and Targets around KC.

Oh yeah, and I saw Dwonshift about a month ago (maybe less, don't really remember), but passed. I have since changed my mind and bought him on Fri from Target in Independence. There were a bunch of them at the Target in Belton I think.

That's it for now.

• 1 month later...

So.......anyone find anything new recently?  Anyone seen any of the Marvel Legends Onslaught Series out, I got a few while I was in tulsa a few weeks ago. 

Onslaught series?  I never saw the Wal-Mart exclusives.  Probably found their way directly from the stock room to Ebay.

I've seen all the newer Cybertrons around the Springfield area, save for Metroplex, and there are lots of Rollbars and Ricochet's afoot, but I've yet to see an Optimus. 

While I'm here I may as well ask - are the second wave of BW reissues out yet?  Have they already come and gone?  I ask, because I've yet to see any of the second wave anywhere in MO or KS.

Archived