Missouri Sightings

backlash_ohio

yes I am and I live in Olathe at walmart and toyrus have lot energons and few alternators in my area but not have universe lot just few like ratchet,skywarp,king altas only fews in my area how I found more than that.. I try look more than store.. like collectors store.. do any know?? I been there kc before.. :) I have Toy R Us in Olathe near Olathe Great Mall on 151st and near highway I-35 south you enter 151st or Old 56 street to 151st they not far to Olathe Hosptial..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howdy folks in MO.

the following Energon stuff was found, in Saint Louis city @:

K-mart on Manchester about a mile away from Barnes-Jewish

- Starscream

- HotShot

- Some universe and Energon stuff and some of the older alternators

Walmart in Kirkwood

- Omega Supreme

- Megatron

- Optimus Prime

- Some older Universe and basic Energon stuff

Walmart in Maplewood

- Combiner parts for Superion Maximus

- Storm Jet

- Treadshot

- Combiner parts for Constructicon Maximums

- Dust Storm

- Sledge

- Steam Hammer

- All stores above have Omnicons, and terrorcons with their repaints

- All stores above also have a variety of Universe figures

Target in Brentwood

- A ton of Nemisis Prime

- Combiner part for Superion Maximus

- Storm Jet

Target on Hampton and chippewa (Saint Louis city )

- Omincons and terrorcons

- Omega Supreme

- Megatron

- Optimus Prime

Toys R Us - South County or Crestwood.

- different excluse Generation I

- Optimus Prime

- Unicron

- Some minicons

- Some universe

- Some older combiners

I will post more when I find more :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The only worthwhile news in MO around Saint Louis is the Toys R US in South County.

They have the alternators Battle Ravage and Grimlock in stock, along with Swindle and one other one whose name escapes me :wtf

Other than that...there are no new figures to report for the Transformers Energon line.

Yeah, today I went to the Target in South County and they had Wing Saber, Grimlock/Swoop, Alpha Q, and Sixshot. Now they have Alpha Q and Wing Saber. The Wal-mart at Gravois and 141 has Alpha Q. I found Quickstrike at the Walmart in Kirkwood (bought it) but didn't go into the Target in the same parking lot so don't know what it has. (spent enough money today)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No Shockblasts here yet, but I saw an Alpha-Q, Wingsaber, and the new Jetfire repaint at the Wal-Mart in Bolivar, if anyone knows where that is. Also, Toys 'r' Us in Springfield had a Wingsaber the last time I was there, and another Alpha-Q.

Archived