Missouri Sightings

backlash_ohio

WTF? I live in Springfield and I've been to every Wal-Mart in town. There are no MP Starscreams. There were none last week and there are none today, either. When was this, and what store? They must have been on the shelves for about 2 seconds.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously? Sorry dude. The first sighting in the nation came from signals3 on the TFW2005 boards about 3 days ago. He found a whole lot of them at the Campbell WM. Which is where I had my friend go at about 5:00 last night. She got one for me, one for someone else I promised to help out, and left 2 more sitting there. If I were you, I would keep checking there as it looks like they have restocked them at least 1 or 2 times.

Seriously? Sorry dude. The first sighting in the nation came from signals3 on the TFW2005 boards about 3 days ago. He found a whole lot of them at the Campbell WM. Which is where I had my friend go at about 5:00 last night. She got one for me, one for someone else I promised to help out, and left 2 more sitting there. If I were you, I would keep checking there as it looks like they have restocked them at least 1 or 2 times.

I just checked the Campbell WM this morning. There were none on the shelves, and there was a lady restocking TF's at the time, but she had no idea what I was talking about and all she had were Death Stars and Barrel Roll Blasters. This really cheeses me off. :tfmad

Eh, damn. Sorry bout that, but I would bet that they are restocked at that store much sooner than most people will even see them for the first time in their Wal-Marts. That was part of the reason I had my friend get one for me. I didn't want to wait and risk missing out. Keep checking, I am sure you will find one.

Are we talking about the Walmart on South Campbell? If so, I was there yesterday and they did have a big section of TFs but no SS. I will keep checking in there, and if I find two, Sertile, I will pick one up for you. Please do the same for me if you fidn them first!

Are we talking about the Walmart on South Campbell? If so, I was there yesterday and they did have a big section of TFs but no SS. I will keep checking in there, and if I find two, Sertile, I will pick one up for you. Please do the same for me if you fidn them first!

Thanks! I'll do the same. The South Campbell Wal-Mart DID have a large selection of 25th GI Joes, but when I went back the next day they had all found a new home on ebay.

• 3 months later...

OK, we just got in some boxed and carded G2 figures in at the vintage stock in independence.

we got sealed boxed dreadwing for $39.99, carded cyberjets for $9.99, and carded gobots for $5.99. we also have two loose but complete G1 jetfires in great condition for $99.99 a piece.

• 3 months later...

I am in shock and awe, because my piddly little podunk town has Animated on the shelves today! We picked up:

V Megatron

V Starscream

D Bumblebee

D Prowl

Plus, my wife got me the Megs vs. Prime set and D Optimus Prime earlier today, but is hiding them until my birthday/Father's Day!

Also available were D Blackarachnia, D Lockdown, D Ratchet, and V Bulkhead. I think that is all. I can't believe it!

I guess I should tell you where, it's the Walmart in Bolivar (25 miles north of Springfield). Good luck fellas!

• 2 weeks later...

LS Target has Deep Space Starscream x 8 and Lugnut x 2. There was a Grimlock as well, but no more.

Same Target as aboce has 2 x Animated Voyager Prime along w/ a Megatron and Starscream. This was this afternoon, so I would bet they are long gone by now.

Archived