Missouri Sightings

backlash_ohio

I hit indep target today.

My GF snagged me 3 real gear (cell phone, gameboy, and camera), and I also got deluxe barricade and FAB OP.

I love the real gear guys, and barricade is cool, but the fast action battlers are my new favorite figures!

indep TRU also has the movie stuff, plus they have the movie legends figures.

I'm headed up there tomorrow to snag some more FABs.

Not that I am picking it up but I am curious- has the Indep. TRU gotten the Blackout / Scorpy 2-pack in yet?

Also, who is supposed to be selling the TF Monopoly? I NEED that.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hit indep target today.

My GF snagged me 3 real gear (cell phone, gameboy, and camera), and I also got deluxe barricade and FAB OP.

I love the real gear guys, and barricade is cool, but the fast action battlers are my new favorite figures!

indep TRU also has the movie stuff, plus they have the movie legends figures.

I'm headed up there tomorrow to snag some more FABs.

Not that I am picking it up but I am curious- has the Indep. TRU gotten the Blackout / Scorpy 2-pack in yet?

Also, who is supposed to be selling the TF Monopoly? I NEED that.

Sorry I can't really be of help since I haven't seen it at retail yet, but I did pick it up from HTS and it rocks. I played it w/ my girlfriend the other day and it actually is a lot of fun. All the TF stuff just makes the game more interesting, plus the good ole Monopoly fun you get. Anyway, it sounds like you already really want it, but I thought I would just reinforce that idea.

Belton Wal-Mart:

Leaders: 1 Prime, 0 Megs

Voyagers: 0, none, nada, zip

Deluxe: A couple of cases of wave 1, a bazillion wave 2 Bonecrushers and Swindles

Real Gear: pretty much everything, although a few might be missing now

FAB: all of them in duplicate

Cyber-Slammers: ditto

Prime and SS flip guns: a couple of each

Sorry I can't really be of help since I haven't seen it at retail yet, but I did pick it up from HTS and it rocks. I played it w/ my girlfriend the other day and it actually is a lot of fun. All the TF stuff just makes the game more interesting, plus the good ole Monopoly fun you get. Anyway, it sounds like you already really want it, but I thought I would just reinforce that idea.

I may have to break down and order it through them.

• 4 weeks later...

You know I've seen that game at Hastings for about $32 or so, I know theres one in Lawrence if you wanted to drive that far GM

You know I've seen that game at Hastings for about $32 or so, I know theres one in Lawrence if you wanted to drive that far GM

Thanks for the heads up. I may consider it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone! New here! From Missouri too! Any sightings of the 08 Movie bumble bee yet? I checked my Local walmart and they had 2 bonecrushers left! The pegs for deluxe figures were getting smaller and smaller too, wondering whats up. I didn't check my target yet, gonna go tomorrow. Over the weekend I checked TRU and Target at Independence and still nothing. Target had Deluxe figures for $8.99, and I bought Leader Meg for $35.99. Been driving around like mad looking for the 08 Bumble Bee!

LS Target has one remaining Deluxe '08/'09 Bumblebee. Sorry I took the Arcee and Dreadwing, but there is one BB left.

Archived