Missouri Sightings

backlash_ohio

I'm going hunting later, when My GF gets off work. we're hitting the independence, LS and Belton scenes.

Plus, Ima gonna get me som snack shack tacos there in Belton.

have you had a chance to eat there yet?

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going hunting later, when My GF gets off work. we're hitting the independence, LS and Belton scenes.

No, but if you promise not to geek out too much, feel free to stop by the karate school. It is over on Bel-Ray, behind the Commerce Bank and Pizza Shoppe (across the street from the Belton/Ray-Pec Wal-Mart). I'll be the one wearing the black belt.

No, but if you promise not to geek out too much, feel free to stop by the karate school. It is over on Bel-Ray, behind the Commerce Bank and Pizza Shoppe (across the street from the Belton/Ray-Pec Wal-Mart). I'll be the one wearing the black belt.

:tflaugh

Im not sure what time Ill be out there, otherwise I would.

Have you been to the Vintage stock there recently? just wondering if they got any new tfs.

the vintage stock in liberty has G1 mirage, all complete and in one piece.

Have you been to the Vintage stock there recently? just wondering if they got any new tfs.

I like the Vintage Stocks', problem with them these days though is they want an arm and a leg for any and everything thats not even worth as much as they think, the one in tulsa had about 10 of the minibot keychains and wanted between $5 and $10 for each individual one. Rant over sorry.

No, I haven't been out there in a few months and almost everything they have, I already won and what I don't, like UB said, they want too much for it. It is fun to go in there and window shop though.

Protoforms at the Lee's Summit Walmart. They had plenty on the top shelf directly above the overflowing Classics and Cybertron pegs.

• 2 weeks later...

Snagged all 6 of the wave 1 movie deluxes last night. There is a bit of a story behind it, but I will just say that the LS Wal-Mart and the Indep WM on Bolger both had Movie figs on the pallets. The Bolger WM had most of one box liberated and purchased (a little before the stockers managed to find space on the pegs). I also tried the Voyagers, but they wouldn't scan on the price-checkers, so I didn't even bother trying to buy them.

Anyway, check those WMs for your deluxe figures.

Archived