Missouri Sightings

backlash_ohio

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The FYE here in Springfield was selling "Hey You Pikachu" bundles for $6 a couple of years ago. There's also a wicker basket full of FIFA Soccer 2004 for the PS1 at my local Wal-Mart and until recently there was a whole tub full of Madden '94 for the Sega Genesis at the $1 Shop nearby. It's always fun to find stuff like that.

Have you tried the Targets in Springfield and Joplin? Those are all I can think of. Sorry, I don't collect Classics.

I picked up a 2nd Titanium Rodimus adn am trading him for the Target 2 pack. Other than that, I'm just holding off on buying new toys until the huge mega movie wave comes out.

• 3 weeks later...
Anybody in central missouri Jefferson City or columbia area? Like to know some other local TF fans?

Not that it does much good but I was in Columbia for 7 years for undergrad and law school. I'm in KC now, so if you ever need anything that is showing up over here, let me know. I know how bad distribution in Columbia can be.

Archived