Missouri Sightings

backlash_ohio

Yeah nothing new to report here, no sign of any of the wave 2 of classics yet, did pick up Titanium Scourge at Target, had Optimus Primal also but it didn't look anything appealing to me, course thats probably because I'm not an big diehard BW fan. Anyone seen Jetfire out and about in our state yet?

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah nothing new to report here, no sign of any of the wave 2 of classics yet, did pick up Titanium Scourge at Target, had Optimus Primal also but it didn't look anything appealing to me, course thats probably because I'm not an big diehard BW fan. Anyone seen Jetfire out and about in our state yet?

Gen Magnus reported founding one at the Blue Springs Wal-Mart today.

Yup. He is LOVE!

Actually, I was just headed over here to post my finding (and subsequent purchase) of said Jetfire.

None-the-less..... LOVE!!! Seriously, he is easily one of my top 5 fave TFs across all gens at this point.

Yup. He is LOVE!

Actually, I was just headed over here to post my finding (and subsequent purchase) of said Jetfire.

None-the-less..... LOVE!!! Seriously, he is easily one of my top 5 fave TFs across all gens at this point.

Nice. Well let me know if you find another one.

Yup. He is LOVE!

Nice. Well let me know if you find another one.

Will do. I still have your mobile number.

Alphie on TFW2005 just got one in Lee's Summit Target yesterday.

Yeah, I saw that yesterday, but I think she got it at the Wal-Mart. Either way, I was going to go out there to check yesterday, but just didn't make it. Dammit. I am sure one will pop up soon though.

Yeah, I saw that yesterday, but I think she got it at the Wal-Mart. Either way, I was going to go out there to check yesterday, but just didn't make it. Dammit. I am sure one will pop up soon though.

I can tell you for sure that there was no Jetfire (or any wave 2) at Lee's Summit Target yesterday, Sunday. Target in Independence, however, did have 1 Mirage and 1 Grimlock. Both came home with me - Mirage for me and Grimlock for my little boy for X-mas.

Like I said, I'm keeping my eyes open for you. I'll nab one for you if I see it (and can afford it).

• 2 weeks later...

There are a whole bunch of every Classics figure at the Blue Springs Wal-Mart... except the two most sought after, Grimlock and Jetfire. If you are looking for Mirage or any of the newest cans, then I suggest you head over there.

Nothing new at the LS Target, LS Wal-Mart, or the Indep Target. Nothing of note at the Indep TRU except for maybe the newest SWTF, the recolor Clone Trooper (which honestly I don't know how easy that is to find, but it is there).

Archived