Jokes

Titan

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem with Wing Saber is his splitting headaches whenever he transforms.....

Here's a thought....How many Headaches does a Quint get?

Is it 1 felt by each head?

5 seperate ones?

Can some feel it and others not?

Why is A-Hotshot's minicon partner call 'Jolt'?

Because A-Hotshot always needs a jolt to get his day started.

Why are there no Autobots that transform into farm equipment?

Because Optimus Prime is afraid that Megatron would get "plowed" under.

i've always thought Cyclonus acted a little like a clown. his clownish laugh. and his annoying voice.

i give him the name "Cyclownus"

If you own the Micromaster Fireshot then you will see that if you combine him with his partner his face faces Vanquis' butt. :tflaugh

http://www.tfu.info/1990/Decepticon/Fireshot/fireshot.htm

And how about Beast Wars Megatron. He is purple so fill his spray weapon with perfume. :tftongue One could also fill it with lighter fluid and get him to breate fire. :tflaugh

Would not try that though as Megs is probably not fire proof. Onion juice would cause laughs though. Well, not for the person who is getting a face full. :tflaugh

Who could forget G1 Scattershot? Anyone who owns him must have noticed that the nose cone can be rotated to the front of Scattershot so it is in his groin. Then press the button and. :tflaugh :tfevil

That is all I can think about right now. If I see anything else that is funny, I will let you know.

Disguises for robots that don't work!

Flushatron = robot that turns into a toilet.

Autohydrant = robot that turns into a fire hydrant (dogs toilet)

Fluffycon= robot that turns into a bed. Kills enemies in their sleep.

Nicobot= robot turns into a cigarette box

Terror Zep= robot turns into a zeppelin. On shot in alt mode....boom!

two things that make you think why Arcee never got to drive a starship.

When Troi was given the chance to pilot the Enterprise-D in Star Trek Generations, they succeded in detaching the Sauser from the drive section. She then chose to turn right (and remain in orbit of the planet) instead of turning left and away from the planet. (since she turned right, she turned right into the planet.)

Then again in Star Trek Nemesis, she flew the Enterprise-E right into the Scimitar.

And why do I mention this and why Arcee wasn't given the wheel of a starship?

same reason they made her a bike in Energon.

Women can't drive cars. (i'd post a snapshot I took of a female driver in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas to back it up, but i'll describe it till my scanner works. she's driving over a pedestrian AND into a phone pole. and she wasn't even one of those crazy drivers.)

• 3 weeks later...

One day Prowl decided that he would set up for a speed trap in a neighborhood where traffic seemed to exceed the posted limit there; well after about eight hours no speeders so he decided to check out this strange turn-around. He traveled a few blocks down from where he waiting where he saw a young human with a can half full of coins and holding a sign saying "speed trap ahead 10 cents". Prowl traveled further on until he saw an even younger human with a can overflowing with coins and a  sign saying "traffic tips 50 cents."

Archived