First look at Transformers Legacy Velocitron Scourge / Black Convoy!

BaCon

First look at Transformers Legacy Velocitron Scourge / Black Convoy thanks to PrimeVsPrime! As expected, it is a direct repaint of the Legacy Laser Optimus Prime with more than meets the Black Convoy. The colors look great on this mold and is a great addition to the Legacy Decepticons. Check out the full preview in the video and images that follow.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

Transformers%20Legacy%20Velocitron%20SCO

I'm so glad he has the upside-down G2 Autobot insignias. He looks great.

• Like 1

@BaCon I'm not loving his weapons either. I guess I'll be grabbing the Matrix Workshop upgrades for both him and Optimus. 😕

I'm loving that pink. Just not so much on the shoulders. That is rather unfortunate looking and I might actually paint over that like what was done on Laser Prime so that only the missiles are unpainted. I can live with it on the chest even if it's not ideal for there. But for the actual windshield and weapons though, I love it. 

• Like 1

@Joe Velez I was noticing that myself. Basically, this is Nemesis Prime colors more than Scourge. Another irk I have are the notches in the face mask make the sides of the helmet look too pronounced. IMO, it looks better filled like in the cartoon i see image below. I tried adjusting it in Photoshop and might have to paint that in as well.

hqdefault.jpg