CHAPTER XXI

Meanwhile, in the small town of Enterprise which was just south-west of Las Vegas, the Autobots were shepherding the civilian population through a number of ground-bridges that had been opened throughout the town as one group was herding people on West Mountains Edge Parkway towards their nearest portal.

"Rewind.." one of the Turian Autobots shouted to a ginger-haired man wearing black, white and yellow armour who looked over to him.

"What…we have a tight schedule to keep too, don't want these Civvies around should Leviathan appear." he said back, earning a nod from his colleague who walked over to him.

"I know. But there is a group near Nathan Jones Park who is refusing to leave their homes."

This made the bot shake his head as a disgusted look appeared on his face, before looking over at the civilians to his left as they walked into the green portals.

"Okay…" Rewind started to say as he looked back at the Turian.

"…Let me go talk some sense into them, and you stay here and maintain this evacuation." he added, gaining a nod from the soldier.

"Yes, Sir."

With that, the bot turned away and tapped his com-link, while the Turian took over his post.

"Central, this is Rewind. I need a Ground-Bridge to Nathan Jones Park, there are civilians refusing to leave that area."

"This is Mercury, I read you loud and clear, Rewind. Opening a portal for you now." a female voice spoke from the other end, earning a smile from the Autobot.

"Thanks, Mercury. I owe you one." he replied as another green vortex opened up before him, with the Bot walking towards it in turn.

"More than one…" she said back as he walked through the portal, feeling a rush of energy flow past him before finding himself standing in front of the entrance to the park as a large grouping of civilians looked over to him.

"Oh look, another Autobot here to tell us what to do." a rather heavily-built Man said with angry tone, gaining nods and cheers from the other people around him as Rewind walked over to them.

"You're wasting your time, we are not abandoning our homes." Another shouted as several held up baseball bats and other objects like weapons, which made the Bot equip his pistol and activate his holo-blade.

"Now look here…" Rewind started to say as the people noticed this, looks of concern and uneasiness appearing on the faces of many as they looked at him.

"…There is a ninety nine percent chance of a large scale battle occurring in this area at any moment now, so we are evacuating everyone in Las Vegas…which includes all sub-districts. Now you will get yourselves into this Ground-Bridge or…." the Bot started to say before being cut off mid-sentence by the first Man again, who started to walk over to him.

"Or what? What are you going to do…" he began to say, making Rewind look him up and down with a disinterested stare.

"…there has not been an attack here on Earth in over five hundred years, so all that is left for us to think is that this is just some stupid drill." he carried on saying, earning further nods from those now standing behind him.

"…So we are not going anywhere and you can't make us…" he spat while stopping right in front of the Bot and looking down at him with an angry glare as he towered over the soldier. But if Rewind was bothered by this, he certainly did not show it as he simply narrowed his eyes while staring right back at this loud mouthed civilian.

"I can and I will if you won't listen to reason." he replied with a calm tone, which made the Man smile broadly as though he was about to laugh out loud.

"Really? You're just a small Autobot. I am not taking any crap from the likes of you."

"You talk big, how about actually showing it." Rewind then said with a slight smirk, which made the Man's eyes widen in shock before rage took over.

"I'll show you, you cockily little…" he started to say while throwing a punch at the Bot's face, but Rewind quickly ducked under the attack and swiped his holo-blade at the knees of his attacker, slicing the skin open as blood began to squirt out.

"Arrrgh!" the Man cried out loud as he stumbled back, before the Bot then followed though by hitting his adversary with the but of his gun in an uppercut. This sent the Man flying onto his back, gaining gasps from the crowd as the Autobot simply regained his composure and looked over at them.

"You two…" he then said while pointing over to a pair of Men in the crowd, earning worried looks back in return.

"…pick this idiot up and take him through the portal…now!" he ordered, gaining panicky nods back from them as they then followed Rewind's orders to the letter.

"And as for the rest of you…." the Bot then said before his attention was caught by one of the Women looking up above everyone else.

"What is that?" she asked in a loud tone while pointing up into the sky, which made the Autobot look up to see what looked like a giant metallic figure falling down towards the ground as it continued to shift and change.

"That's not possible..." Rewind began to say as he appeared to recognise it somewhat before it hit the ground about a mile outside of the town.

The object hit the ground so hard that it brought up a dust cloud around it's position as the area shook like it was experiencing an earthquake, making everyone practically lose their footing as the vehicles and buildings appeared to tremble around them.

But then all of a sudden it stopped as silence fell upon the town, with everyone simply staring at the shadowy silhouette that was concealed behind the dust that had been thrown up high into the sky around it.

"Come on, everyone into the ground-bridges." the Autobot then said, trying to regain the attention of the civilians though they all just looked on as the dust started to dissipate, slowly revealing the giant robot to them all.

This even made Rewind's eyes widen as he could now see the new arrival more clearly.

"It can't be..." he said as he saw the giant's colour scheme which was severely faded, but still recognisable for it had red arms and a grey and white chest, along with a pair pf blue legs and a blue helmet around it's white face.

"...It's one of the legendary City-Bots." he added before looking back at the large crowd that around him, who were frozen to the spot as they stared at the behemoth.

So he then equipped his pistol and pointed up into the air and pulled the trigger, firing a shot which snapped everyone's attention back to him.

"Everyone, get into the Ground-bridge!" he spat, earning shaken nods from the civilians before they then did as they were told and walked into the glowing green vortex.

Meanwhile, Myra and her friends stared in complete disbelief at the image of the City-Bot on the holo-screen in front of them, for their ship and the Supreme were still up amongst the clouds.

"Tell me that isn't what I think it is?" The Pilot said with a worried tone, which gained a nod from the Asari.

"If your thinking City-Bot, then you would be correct." she replied, making him look down and shake his head in return.

"That's what I was afraid of."

"Myra, you're acting like you have seen one before." Tolae then asked with a curious tone, while placing a comforting hand on her lover's shoulder.

"I personally haven't, but my Father told me how my Grandfather fought alongside one during the Reaper War. Its name was Metro-Titan." the Spectre explained.

"You wouldn't happen to know which one this is?" Kat asked as she looked to the Blue Woman, taking her attention from the Holo-screen.

"Sorry, I have no idea which this one is..." she started to reply, only for Vraz to speak up over the Inter-com.

"Eudora, come in."

"We read you, Supreme." the Spectre then said back, while Evac piloted the ship down below the clouds, bringing the City-Bot into view as it stood in there in the desert.

"Using a combination of our sensors and data-banks, we have identified the Leviathan as the long lost Autobot City-Bot called 'Grand Maximus'. It was recorded lost during the battle of Chaar back in the Great War, having been killed by the Decepticon's version called 'Metro-Titan' before it was transferred to Tuchunka." the Commander replied, while Kat looked out of the Cockpit's canopy at the behemoth.

"Looks like Vasir found what was left and rebuilt the Bot for her own purposes, which was why she was so interested in getting her hands on the Synthetic Energon formula." she said while noticing the Autobot Insignia of the City-Bot, which lied on its chest and was rusted and scratched out.

This gained a nod from Myra in return, before the Asari turned her attention to Evac, who then spoke up.

"So what's the plan? Have our fleet come down and bomb this old Bot out of existence?" he asked.

"Unfortunately, no. Our cruisers are incapable of atmospheric flight. Plus, they have their hands full with the rest of Vasir's fleet. Also, we can't simply destroy Maximus..." he began to say, only for Myra to jump in.

"Because we may accidentally release the plague as we destroy the target." she said while looking down at her Pilot, who then nodded back reluctantly.

"I forgot about that." he replied, while Kat's eyes widened a little as something sprang to mind.

"Then we board Leviathan and disable its power core. That would certainly stop it from launching the plague." she said, gaining the others attention.

"Now that's a good idea. We could also find where the plague is stockpiled and destroy it with an incendiary bomb." Myra replied.

"Meanwhile, I'll have Omega Supreme here keep Leviathan busy, taking Vasir's attention from what is happening inside." Vraz added, earning a concerned look from the Spectre.

"Omega may be powerful, Vraz. But he still is not much of a threat to a City-Bot."

"That's for me to worry about..." he started to reply back, while Tolae looked up from her holo-Interface at both Kat and Myra.

"I just took a scan of the Leviathan and the area it's power-core resides is shielded against ground bridges. I am also picking up traces of the Plague's signature but I cannot lock it down to a specific location."

"Just find us a spot nearby while Kat and I suit up..." she said before Vraz's voice spoke over the Inter-com once more.

"And I will have the Dinobots join the two of you there." he said, gaining an appreciative smile from the young Darby.

"Understood. Thanks, Vraz." she replied before gesturing to her Lover to follow, gaining a nod from the Human Wrecker in return as they then left the cockpit.

PRIME EFFECT 5

Vasir looked out from her spot in Leviathan's CIC, noticing the outskirts of Las Vegas in the distance on the secondary holo-screen.

"Report our status." she said while turning her attention to the crewmen around her, earning their attention as they looked up from their stations.

"Leviathan's City-Bot mode is working perfectly. All systems are still in the green." one said from behind the Leviathan Leader, who then looked over to the weapons station while ignoring Inferno, who was still on his knees nearby.

"Can we launch the torpedo from here?" she asked, which made the crewman nod back in return.

"Yes, but I will have to recalculate the coordinates for dispersal again as we are now at ground-level..." he started to say back, only for Vasir to cut him off with a stern look.

"How long?" she asked, making the crewman's heart beat faster as he started to worry for his life, considering how he saw her treat the Destron Leader only a few minutes earlier.

"...Ten...ten minutes at...most, but several at...least." he replied with a shaky tone, which made the Asari look away from him and back at the holo-screen detailing the battle continuing in orbit at this moment.

"Well, considering our fleet is still keeping the Autobots busy and with the fact that they will need time to build up an effective ground force to combat us, I think we still have the upper hand here..." she began to say before returning her attention to the Weapons station.

"Start your calculations and inform me when we are ready..." she said before looking over to the Helm station.

"Meanwhile, take us to Las Vegas. Let's do some damage while we wait."

The crewman manning the station nodded back before typing onto his holo-interface, which then made the behemoth lift its right leg as it began to move.

"Look!" Inferno then spat as he pointed at the other screen, gaining Vasir's attention as they saw the Supreme fly down and block their path.

"Autobots! They try so hard...shoot that ship down!" she commanded, but before anything could be done, the Supreme suddenly began to shift and change which made the Leviathan leader's eyes widen in response.

"What in the..." she started to say as the Autobot Dreadnought transformed into Omega Supreme, landing on the ground in front of the larger City-Bot and pointing its cannons at it.

"Omega Supreme online, power - optimal, mission - terminate Leviathan." its voice boomed, which brought a slight smile to Vasir's face as Leviathan looked down at the Autobot Guardian.

"That's their big plan, use that outdated Bot against me. I want that thing ripped apart!" she then shouted, earning nods from around the CIC before the giant behemoth kicked out at Omega with its right leg which the smaller Bot evaded by jumping to its left.

Once Omega landed, it immediately countered by firing its cannon-arm at the Behemoth's chest.

The energy blast hit Leviathan and made it stumble back a little, with the ground shaking as a tremor passed through with each and every footfall.

Then as soon as the City-Bot had regained its balance, the two Titans squared off for another round.

Meanwhile, somewhere on board Leviathan, two ground-bridge portals opened on either side of a large corridor.

Their green energy illuminated the area as Myra and Kat exited one, while the Dinobots walked out of the other and immediately looked around with their weapons ready, only to see that there were no enemies in sight.

The Spectre tapped her com-link while Strafe activated her holo-tool, as the others maintained their attention on the area around the group.

"Okay, we are on board. You can close the ground bridges." the Asari said, earning a nod from the Femme in return as she looked at the readings on her device.

"And it looks like we have not set off any internal security, I guess Vasir isn't expecting any guests."

"Well, good luck with your mission. Let us know once you are done and we will extract you. But it will have to be from the spot you are now in, because there is some strong interference which is blocking our ground bridges from locking on." the Commander added, gaining a nod from Myra in return.

"Alright, good luck with your distraction."

"Good luck to you too, Vraz out." he said back before the com-link went silent, making the Asari turn her attention back to the group.

"Okay, we have two targets and so will be splitting into two three-person teams..." she started to say, earning a nod from Sharptooth and his teammates.

"...Team one will be Sharptooth, Scorn with Kat in charge. Your objective is to find where the Plague is being stored…" she started to say before the Dinobot Leader cut her off as he showed off the explosive device in his hands.

"And take out that area with this beauty." he said with an encouraging tone, which made the Spectre nod back with a smile before noticing the concerned look on Kat's face.

"…Team two will be me, Slash and Strafe. Our target is the power-core."

The Dinobot-Femme nodded back before looking at her holo-screen, which also earned her team-mate's attention.

"I already have the Synthetic-Energon signature locked in, we need to head down this corridor first." she said in return.

"Good luck you guys." Slash then said to his friends as Myra walked over to her Human-Lover, who simply stared back with a confused look.

"Why are we not on the same team, Myra?" she asked, which brought a serious yet understanding look to her lover's face.

"Kat, I want nothing more than to have you by my side in this fight. But I need you to keep an eye on the Dinobots for me because you're the only one I trust to make sure that their mission is pulled off without a hitch..." she began to say in a confident tone, while the young Shepard just stared back in surprise.

"...there is too much at stake if something were to go wrong and we can't afford mistakes." the Asari added, while Kat glanced back at the Elite-Terracons who were talking amongst themselves.

"Wait, you don't trust them, do you?" she then said in a quiet tone as she returned her attention to the Spectre, who nodded back in return.

"No, no I don't..." she began to say while remembering the Dinobots fights with both Morinth and Inferno.

"...but I do trust you, more than anyone I have known for a long time..." she carried on saying with a slight smile, as Kat's eyes widened at her words.

"...so please lead them, for me."

This made the Wrecker mirror her expression as she nodded back in response, though her cheeks had reddened slightly as she did so.

"Alright, you can count on me,...Myra." she replied with a serious yet affectionate tone, which made the Asari's smile widen.

"I know I can." she said back whilst looking at the Human woman like she was taking a mental picture of her.

The young Darby then sighed before beginning to turn round and face the Dinobots, but she was stopped as Kat grabbed her hand and made her look back.

"Wait...I want you to have this..." she started to say, with the Asari feeling something being placed into her hand. This made Myra look down at the object as her Lover continued to talk.

"...because I think you might need it more than I."

The Autobot Spectre's eyes widened as she looked at what was in her grasp, completely surprised at what Kat had done.

'John's Combat-knife!' she thought while staring down at the blade.

"...But this is yours, I shouldn't..." she started to say back, only for the Wrecker to cut her off with a warm and disarming smile.

"Since finding out whose Knife this really was, I have come to believe that my family and I have just been safeguarding it. Because this is the last part of my Great, great, great Grandfather and you should be the one to keep it...I feel that he would want that." she said, which made Myra's eyes begin to well up as she slowly clenched onto the knife's hilt while looking at it.

"Thank you…" She replied while sheathing the blade in a small utility belt on her left thigh, before returning her attention to Kat as the interior of the Leviathan shook as if something had hit it hard on its exterior.

"…now you be careful." she added, gaining a nod from her lover in return.

"You too. Good luck." she said back while looking into the Asari's eyes, which Myra could not help but smile at.

"and you." she said before turning around and walking back to Strafe and Slash, while Sharp-tooth and Scorn joined the Human's side.

They then all gave each other one final look before heading off in opposite directions down the corridors.

PRIME EFFECT 5

Meanwhile, the fight between Omega Supreme and Leviathan was heating up as the smaller Guardian fired yet another energy blast at its far larger opponent, hitting its chest once more, burning the armour there somewhat.

This though caused one of the stations in the CIC to explode, throwing its crewman to the floor which made Vasir grit her teeth in response.

"Goddess! Why is that damn Bot still standing in our way?" she spat to the others, who simply kept their heads down and focused on their duties.

"…I want that Autobot scrap-heap out of my sight" she then added, gaining a nod from the helmsman who then typed in a number of commands into his holo-interface.

This suddenly made several small openings appear in City-Bot's chest, revealing large cannons which fired a barrage of blaster-fire at Omega, which made him dive to his right and out of their fire.

But Leviathan seemed to be anticipating that move as it then threw a punch down at its rival, hitting the back of the Guardian and slamming him into the ground.

Onboard Omega, the bridge shook violently and sent everyone falling off their seats as that last hit was felt across the entire Bot.

"Damage report!" Vraz shouted as numerous stations blew sparks from them, with the crewman manning the Engineering station getting back to his feet and looking at his holo-interface.

"Sir, that last hit caused structural damage across the back of Omega, we can't take too much damage in that area again." he reported, earning a nod from the Commander before another crewman caught his attention.

"Leviathan's attacking again!" they cried out, making the Autobot Leader look back at the screen and see the Behemoth lifting its foot into the air, getting ready to crush the Bot's back more.

"Roll us out of the way!" he then commanded to the Helmsman, which then made Omega do just that as the Guardian rolled onto its back.

"Return fire now!" Vraz quickly added, which made two gun-ports open on either side of its chest armour before firing two torpedoes at the enemy bot's leg, causing a large explosion where they hit and making Leviathan struggle to remain balanced on its one leg.

This brought a smile to the Commander's face as he watched it on the holo-screen.

"Fire again!"

Omega Supreme then lifted its cannon arm and fired another energy blast which hit the City-Bot and sent it flying onto its back, causing a strong tremor to rock the area as a dust cloud was formed around it.

"Get us back up NOW!" Vasir screamed at her crew as smoke billowed from broken pipes overhead as she got back to her feet, earning fearful but acknowledged looks from them as they got back to their stations and worked.

"I think we have a problem…" the crewman manning the sensors then said, gaining a narrow stare from the Asari as her attention was drawn to him.

"Oh…really, you think?" she replied in a sarcastic tone, one layered in a wave of building anger which made the crewman gulp in return before pointing at his holo-interface.

"No…I mean yes, we already do. But…" he started to ramble, which made the Asari glow with biotic energy as she clenched her fists.

"Just spit it out!" she shouted, which almost made him jump out of his skin.

"…Internal…sensors have picked up movement in the lower levels, nearing the Plague containment tanks." he replied, making the Leviathan Leader's eyes widen as a realisation came over her.

"So, that was the Autobots plan…" she muttered before looking back at Inferno, who just stared back with a dumbfounded expression.

"Make yourself useful and intercept our unwanted guests, and take your Destrons with you." she commanded, gaining a nod from the Con who began to turn around and head out of the CIC.

"I will see it done." he replied, which made the Asari narrow her eyes in return as she watched him leave.

"Don't fail me again." she said back, which made the Destron Leader's spark go cold, for he knew what would await him if he did so while Vasir then returned her attention to the CIC crew as she noticed that Leviathan had returned to it's feet as shown on the massive holo-screen.

"Now take that scrap-heap down!" she spat as Omega Supreme was seen to have recovered as well.

A few minutes later, Kat, Sharp-tooth and Scorn were running down one the identical corridors that flowed through Leviathan like a nerve system, listening intensively to the quickening beeps of the latter's holo-tool as they closed in on their target.

"How many times have we had to climb and drop down into one of these corridors, surely this would be easier if we had boarded this City-Bot when it was still in Battle-ship mode?" he asked, earning a grunt from his Leader in return.

"I am just wondering why we haven't come across any enemy troops yet, surely this place would be filled with them?" he replied.

"Be glad that wasn't the case, Sharp-tooth, as it means that we are still undetected by Vasir and her crew." the Human Wrecker said back just as they reached a T-Junction, taking a right turn before stopping dead in their tracks as a familiar voice spoke up.

"That's as far as you go, Autobots."

This made Kat's and the Dinobots eyes widen as they found themselves standing opposite Inferno and his Destrons, who had their weapons trained on them.

"Inferno! I was hoping to see you again,…Traitor." Sharp-tooth replied as he clenched his fists tightly, while Kat activated her holo-blades and Slash mirrored his team-mate. But Inferno simply ignored the Dinobot Leader and looked at the group before a slight smile appeared on his face.

"And where is Myra, I thought if anyone would be leading this then it would be her?" he asked, which made the young Shepard sigh slightly with relief.

'They still don't know about Myra and her team, that's good to hear. Means we can keep them busy while she shuts this Goliath down.' she thought before her attention was caught by Sharp-tooth who lunged at the Destron Leader.

"You should worry about us!" he spat while shifting into his Beast-mode, tackling his adversary to the ground as Scylla, Hardhead and Devron could only watch in shock before remembering that the Dinobot was not alone, returning their attention to both Kat and Scorn.

"Scylla, help the Commander. Hardhead, let's finish these two." the latter said, gaining a nod from the Femme who changed form and headed for the two Bots currently grappling on the floor just away.

Both the other Destrons followed suit and shifted to their own Beast-modes, revealing their sharp claws, beast-like eyes and more built bodies.

"Die!" Devron then cried out as he and his teammate charged at the two Autobots, bringing down his claws upon Kat. But the Human-Wrecker quickly spun around, making him miss her as his inertia took him forward.

She then quickly brought her holo-blades round as she spun and drove them into the Con's back, making him scream out in pain as she pulled the blades up and out of his back, leaving a large bloody wound running down the back of his torso.

"Devron!" Hardhead shouted back in a panicked tone as he grappled with a too changed Scorn, being unable to help as his friend bled heavily from his wound and fell to his knees as Kat then swung her left blade through the Destron's neck, separating his head from his body as more blood shot out into the air like a geyser.

"No!" the other Con shouted before breaking free of his enemy's grip and then following through by throwing Scorn over his shoulder and into a nearby wall.

"You are going to die, Bitch!" he roared while charging down Kat.

Meanwhile, Sharp-tooth and Inferno were still locked in a standstill on the floor, with the Destron Leader now changed into his own form and growled at his adversary who bore down upon him.

"I am going to rip your throat out..." the Dinobot said with gritted teeth before he was suddenly cut off by a sharp pain in his back as Scylla clawed into his back with her sharp claws.

"Arrrrgh!" he cried out as she then bit into his neck and started to chew away, making the Bot climb off Inferno while trying to get the Femme off him.

This gained Inferno enough time to recover as he got back to his feet and activate his holo-claws, which grew over his hand and increased the size of his own.

"Hold that pathetic excuse for a Dinobot right there Scylla, so that I can gut him where he stands." he said in an angered yet relished tone while flexing his claws as he approached the pair.

As this was happening, Scorn found himself torn between who he should help as he saw what his teammate was up against. So he looked back at Kat, who managed to evade another attack from Hardhead.

"Go help Sharp-tooth. I've got this." the Human Wrecker said in a confident tone, which made the Bot nod and turn around, leaving her to face the enraged Destron.

'I saw what she did to Devron, so she can easily handle Hardhead.' he thought whilst charging back to Sharp-tooth.

Meanwhile, Kat dodged yet another swipe from Hardhead by ducking under his strike.

She could feel his claws cut through the air like a blade as they passed overhead, before performing a forward roll and returning to her feet.

"How…? How did you dodge that?" the Con spat back as he turned around and faced his opponent, but was met with a kick to the face as Kat quickly countered, knocking him backwards as she readied her holo-blades.

'I learnt so from Myra, from our meld. Seeing the Asari's memories of her time learning from her Aunt Ser-Ket.' she thought as she sliced at the enemy's shoulder, earning a yelp from him before he swung his claws at her once more, making the Wrecker dodge his attack once more.

'…For there were those who relied too much on their brute strength and rage, making them easy to take down for anyone who remained calm and collected.' she continued while performing an uppercut with her right holo-blade, just as the Destron clenched a fist and punched at her side.

But even though her strike caught the side of the Con's face, his strike hit her dead in her side and winded the Woman the force of it sent her flying into the wall behind her.

'Damn it!' she thought while hitting the ground and slouching against it, feeling pain aching through her entire body as Hardhead wiped the blood from the cut on his face and licked it.

"That smarted, you little Bitch…" he started to say before walking over to her slowly, taking note that the Wrecker was physically stunned.

"…I had better finish you off before you get the chance to recover." The Con added as he then towered over the femme, reaching down at her with his claws while opening his mouth wide which revealed all of his razor-sharp teeth as he closed in to kill her.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHAPTER XXII

Hardhead towered over the slouched Kat, who was still trying to catch her breath after that punch, with the Destron's shadow slowly casting itself over the Human Wrecker as he raised his claws up in the air.

"...I had better finish you off before you get the chance to recover." the Con then said before lunging down at her with his claws and razor-sharp teeth bared, which made the young Shepard's eyes widen in return.

'No!' she thought while she suddenly found her strength and slammed her right holo-blade into Hardhead's armoured boot, cutting right through its plates and impaling his foot.

"Arrragh!" he cried out in pain as he looked up at the ceiling, which gave Kat enough time to get back onto her feet, having gained her second wind.

So she quickly pulled herself back onto her feet, leaning forward and putting all her weight onto the holo-blade which sank further into Hardhead's appendage, which she then twisted a little.

"Arrragh!" he screamed again as the blade then sliced through the bottom of his foot and cut into the deck under it, making blood pour out into a small puddle around it.

'Got to make this quick, because the pain will soon enrage Hardhead and snap him out of this agony.' she thought before yanking the blade put of her adversary's boot, making the Con stumble back as blood squirted out from his wound.

"You Bitch! I'm going to make you..." he started to say, only to be cut off by Kat rushing up to him and slashing her left holo-blade at his neck, slitting his throat which made the rest of his blood pour out like a waterfall.

"No...guh...n..." he then tried to say while pressing his hands to his throat in a vain attempt to stop the bleeding, which continued to seep out between his fingers while the Human Wrecker turned her attention to the other fight, ignoring Hardhead as he fell to his knees before collapsing onto the ground as the last of his life-blood left him, leaving his body lying in a pool of red.

Meanwhile, Inferno rushed towards Sharp-tooth with his claws bared, while the Dinobot Leader was still being distracted by Scylla who was digging her claws into his back and gnawing at his neck.

"You die now!" the Con roared as he brought his claws up in an uppercut-like fashion at the Bot's chest, but suddenly Scorn tackled the Femme and pulled both her and his team-mate out of Inferno's path, making him swipe at fresh air.

"What!" he spat while watching as the new arrival then ripped Scylla off his friend and held her over his head for a moment, while she flailed her arms around and screamed.

"I don't think so..." Scorn then said before pulling the Destron-Femme down on his right knee, earning a loud crack as her spine was broken.

"Scylla!" Inferno cried out as the Bot dropped her body next to Sharp-tooth, with the Dinobot Leader ignoring his injuries as he then grabbed her screaming head and turned it so quickly that it snapped her neck, killing her.

This brought a fearful look upon the Destron's face as his eyes widened, because now he was completely alone against the Autobots with Kat joining her allies' side as they turned their attention to him.

"Looks like it's just you and us, Inferno." Sharp-tooth then said, still ignoring the blood trickling down his armour from his neck wound.

"No!" the Con then spat back, tapping his com-link as he slowly backed away from the trio.

"Vasir, I need reinforcements."

"I can see that." the Asari said back with a disinterested tone as she watched via the holo-screen of her holo-tool, seeing the three Autobots out-manning the Destron.

"Well, send them then!" he spat back, which made the Leviathan Leader look over at one of her Asari crewmen standing at a nearby station.

"Are they near one of the hatches leading to the outside?" she asked, gaining a nod from the Asari in return.

"Yes, Sir. At the altitude Leviathan's height reaches, anyone in that area would be sucked out the moment we open it to the outside pressure."

"Do it..." Vasir then said before returning her attention the screen, noticing that the Autobots were about to kill the Destron Leader.

"...I don't think so. You have failed me for the last time, Inferno..." she started to say, which made the Con's eyes widen even more as he listened to her.

"...but you should take comfort in the fact that the Autobots will die with you." she finished before nodding back at the other Asari.

Suddenly, the sound of something opening caught the attention of Inferno and his enemies, earning confused looks from them as the Con looked as though he had fouled himself.

"What is that noise?" Sharp-tooth asked as it echoed from further down the corridor, before suddenly they found themselves being pulled off their feet as the air was quickly vacated from the area.

Noooooo!" Inferno screamed as he was sent flying down the corridor, followed then by the bodies of his team-mates while Sharp-tooth and Scorn dug their claws into the ground, with the latter also holding onto Kat as he did so.

"Hold on!" the Dinobot Leader roared as the three tried to fight against pull of the outside, feeling their strength slowly giving way as they did so.

Meanwhile, Inferno shot through the corridor against his will, unable to claw at anything around him in an attempt to slow and stop himself.

He saw the hatch up ahead and held his arms out, managing to grip the sides of the opening and dig his claws in, slowing his movement to a stop as the air continued to be sucked out.

"Vasir...betrayed...me..." he started to say before being cut off as the Destron suddenly spotted the bodies of Hardhead, Devron and Scylla heading directly at him

...No..." he added as they then hit him and broke his grip, sending the Destron Leader and his dead comrades out of the Leviathan as they fell to the ground below, which was a long drop to say the least.

Meanwhile, Kat, Sharp-tooth and Scorn were still clinging to the deck as the air was being sucked out around them.

"I can't...hold on...for much...longer." the Dinobot Leader said whilst gritting his teeth, which earned a worried look from his team-mate as he felt his claws loosen from the ground slightly.

"Me too..." he managed to say, which made Kat tap her com-link in return.

"Evac, come in...this is Kat. Do you read?"

In orbit, the battle was still going strong as the Autobot fleet and Vasir's forces fought, with torpedoes and cannon fire in all directions as the Eudora weaved in and out of the combating ships, firing on whatever enemy ships it could get a lock on.

"I have Kat on the Com..." Tolae said as she looked over to her Lover, who performed another barrel roll as two enemy cruisers flew past either side of them.

"Put her through." he said back, gaining a nod from the Ardat-Yakshi as she typed in her holo-interface.

"Kat, we read you. What you need?" the Pilot then said.

"We need a ground-bridge at our location...with its endpoint at another spot in Leviathan." the Human Woman said over the Com-link, which made him look over his shoulder at Tolae with a concerned expression.

"Tolae..." he started to say, which made her focus on her station in return.

"Keep your eyes ahead, Evac. I've got this..." she started to reply, earning a nod from the Pilot who returned his focus to the battle unfolding on the other side of the cockpit's canopy, while the Asari looked at the map of leviathan which showed exactly where the trio were.

"...okay, Kat, I have the exit vortex locked. Just let me know when you are ready."

"Roger that..." Kat said back just as Sharp-tooth's grip suddenly failed, which made him fly away from Scorn and her.

"No!" the Bot shouted as he then let go of the ground, allowing himself and the Human Wrecker to be pulled into the air too as they closely followed their friend.

"Tolae, now!" Kat the shouted as the opened hatch came in sight, getting bigger as the trio shot towards it. But then suddenly a green glowing vortex opened up in front of it, sucking the three into it and surrounding them in a bright light before then spitting them back out into an identical corridor.

At this moment, a smile appeared on Vasir's face as she looked down at the screen at her place Leviathan's CIC, which had just shown footage of the three Autobots being sucked away just like Inferno had.

"Alright, close the hatch and re-pressurise that deck…" she started to say before a thoughtful expression appeared on her face.

'Why wasn't Myra with them? There is no way she wouldn't be in on this incursion.' she thought while turning to the Weapons station, gaining the crewman's attention.

"Wake up our Mechs and have them patrol Leviathan's corridors on search and destroy protocol."

This gained a nod from the crewman before he began typing into his holo-interface, which led to a giant warehouse-sized room being brought out of darkness as it's lights lit the area up and revealed an army of Mechs standing in formation, their optics slowly powering up as they activated.

PRIME EFFECT 5

As this was happening, Kat and her friends slowly recovered in the corridor that the Eudora's vortex had dropped them into.

"Thanks for the help, Tolae. You don't know how much we appreciate it." she said into her com-link as Scorn patched up Sharp-tooth's injuries, earning smiles from the pair as they nodded back at her.

"Your welcome, Kat. Good luck down there." the Ardat-Yakshi replied before ending the call, which made the Wrecker return her attention to the two Dinobots.

"How you doing, Sharp-tooth?"

"I'll be fine, Kat. they're just some scratches, nothing more." the Dinobot Leader replied, shrugging it off as his friend finished treating the last neck wound with Medi-gel and a bandage.

"There, that should hold unless we come across any more fights like that." the Bot stated, gaining an appreciative smile from the other as Kat activated her holo-tool.

"Okay, let's see if we are closer or indeed further from our objective now." she said back, with her eyes widening as her screen appeared and revealed their new location.

"What? What is it?" Scorn asked as both Dinobots just stared back at the surprised Woman, who returned her attention to the pair.

"...It's just down this corridor, we have only moved into a section near to our original location. Tolae has allowed us to skip the majority of our path." she replied with a smile, which gained mirrored looks from her team-mates.

"We should get Tolae a fruit-basket or something..." Sharp-tooth replied before getting to his feet, followed by both Kat and Scorn.

"Well before that, let's get this mission done." the latter said back, earning nods from the others before the trio then ran down the corridor.

Meanwhile, Myra and her team exited an empty elevator shaft and found themselves in another long corridor nearing the center of Leviathan's giant torso, gaining a worried look from Slash.

"Please tell me that we are getting closer, because all this running around and no fighting is starting to bug me?" he asked, having noticed Strafe looking down at her holo-tool while Myra looked down both sides of the corridor.

"I am detecting a very large power source just beyond the next room at the end of this corridor…" the Femme began to say, only to be cut off by the Asari.

"Let's get moving then." she said in a commanding tone, gaining a nod from the others as the three started to run in the direction that Strafe had motioned to, only to have them stop suddenly as a door opened on the right side of the corridor ahead of them.

"Okay, that's new…" Slash started to say as several Mechs entered the area and looked directly at them, which brought a smile to the Dinobot's face.

"…that's more like it." he said, earning an eye-roll from the Femme as Myra focused her biotics into her hands which she clenched into fists.

"We don't have time for this." she spat before launching blue-energy projectiles at the enemies, hitting the ground between them and exploded in a biotic shockwave which sent them all flying.

"Then go on, we'll handle these guys." Strafe then replied while Slash switched to his beast-mode and charged into the recovering group of Mechs, earning a surprised look from Myra in return as she looked back at the Femme.

"But…"

"We've got this, Myra. Go!" the Bot shouted back as he gripped the head of one enemy with his claws while kicking at another, before ripping the other's head off and throwing it into a Mech that was targeting it's weapon and the women. This gained a friendly and encouraging look from the Strafe as she nodded back to the Spectre, who then sighed in return.

"Okay, watch your backs." she replied before charging towards the ongoing fight that Slash was currently in the thick off, while Strafe changed into her beast-mode as well and launched herself at one of the Mechs.

And as the two Dinobots started to trash the enemy troops around them, Myra performed a biotic charge and smashed through three more before continuing on and running towards the doorway at the end of the corridor.

As that was happening, the crewman working at the sensors station in Leviathan's CIC looked over to Vasir with an awkward expression.

"…Vasir?" he said with a shaky tone, but the Asari's attention was focused on the holo-screen overhead as it showed Omega Supreme readying itself again for attack.

"…Prepare for another…" she began to say before the crewman then spoke up again.

"Vasir?" he said, making the Leviathan Leader look back at him with a glare.

"What! Can you not see that we are in the middle of a…." she started to say before the room suddenly shook as the City-Bot took another hit from the Autobot Guardian, which then made her face tense up.

"…battle here!" she finished with narrowed eyes while staring back at the crewman, who felt as though the ground should open up and swallow him.

"…b…but a patrol of Mechs have come up against another team of Autobots near the Power-core." he managed to reply, gaining a wide-eyed look from Vasir in return.

"Show me!" she then said, before a small holo-screen appeared next to her with footage showing Myra running through an opening door as her two Dinobot allies continued to fight the Mechs.

'Damn it, I knew she wouldn't be sitting this out and she is near to the core…?' she thought before looking over to the Weapons station, who then looked back with a fearful look as he wondered what she was going to say.

"Flood the Power-Core with the Cybonic Plague." Vasir spat, gaining a confused look from the crewman.

"Sir?"

"Her Father was a Cybertronian Hybrid, the plague may just work on her as well." she replied, earning a nod from him as he began rerouting the plague from it's central storage tanks towards the power-core on his holo-interface as Vasir slowly smirked.

'This should finally deal with her.'

Myra though found herself in a massive spherical room, standing on one of many metallic hanging walkways that surrounded the large spherically shaped power-core in it's center, with her walkway and a few others leading directly to the heart of the Behemoth, which was held in place by large cables and piping that looked like it branched out from the core into all sides of the room.

'It looks like a mechanical version of a circulatory system.' she thought while admiring the greenish-blue glow of the Energon as it was pumped out of the core to the other parts of the City-Bot's body.

'Okay, sightseeing is over.' the Asari then thought before refocusing on the task at hand and running down the walkway towards the Titan's mechanical heart, with it getting progressively larger as she got closer to it.

'I hope there is a simple 'off' switch available, once I get in there.' the young Darby hoped as she approached what looked like an entrance to the core, as a large circular door with a warning sign in it's center welcomed her.

For Myra didn't want to leave her two Dinobot companions for long as they fought against Leviathan's Mechs, or Kat and her squad for that matter either.

But as she hacked the door controls with her holo-tool which then beeped back with a green blinking light to signify that it was successful, the Spectre could not help but worry that it might not be that simple.

'Please let this be quick.' she thought as the door opened and she walked into the core, only for her eyes to widen in return at what she saw as it closed behind her.

For the Asari was looking at two large masses of metallic cables and pipes reaching both the ceiling and the floor, but what they were connected to was blurred out by the bright greenish-blue sphere of energy being emanated from it.

This earned a reluctant sigh from Myra as she stared back, recognising how advanced it looked.

'That's great. I'm guessing that whatever I need to shut down is at the center of that….' she started to think before suddenly starting to cough as a tingling sensation came over her.

'What in the…' the Spectre began to think as her breathing became heavy and the tingling started to ache in a rather aggressively painful way, which made her fall to her knees in return.

'…why am I starting to feel so…' she thought while looking around the room, noticing a faint mist surrounding her which wasn't being produced by the core.

'…I can't…can't think…'

Myra found her thoughts slowly abandoning her as the Asari's vision started to blur as her eyes started to feel sore, so she lifted her left hand to rub at them despite how much it ached.

But before doing so, the Asari managed to catch a glimpse of what her hand looked like as it was no longer the healthy Asari blue but was instead slowly being covered by dark grey veins as it's colour began to dull.

'By the…goddess, it's…the…plague. But…I am…Asari, it shouldn't affect me…like this?' Myra questioned between the painful coughs before everything suddenly went black, as the Spectre lost consciousness and passed out on the Power-core's floor.

Meanwhile, as Kat and her squad were busy setting up the incendiary bomb in the Plague's storage hold, completely undetected by Leviathan's security as it was focused on both Slash and Strafe's continuous butchering of it's Mechs. Vasir could only smile as things started to look up as her City-Bot had managed to knock Omega Supreme back on to it's back.

"Now, while it is down, grab and pick it up." she ordered, earning a nod from the helmsman who then made Leviathan do just that as the Behemoth then bent down and grabbed the recovering Bot by it's head and lifted it off the ground.

"Try to break us free." Vraz shouted to his own helmsman as smoke billowed out around the Supreme's bridge while other crewmen tried to put out the fires and keep control of the situation.

But the Commander could not help but wonder if the distraction was about to come to an end, as slowly the image of Leviathan's face came into view on their large holo-screen as it held Omega up in the air with both arms.

"We have the Guardian in our grasp, Sir. Your orders?" the Helmsman then said to the Leviathan Leader, making her smile widen a little more as she looked out at her Adversary's damaged and beaten Bot.

"It's time to finish this…. Rip it's head off."

It was then that Leviathan, who held Omega Supreme by his head with it's right arm while also holding on to the Autobot's right arm with its left, then pulled with the former, making the Supreme's crew hear sounds of stress and straining echoing down from the top of the Guardian's body.

"Everybody hold on!" Vraz then shouted before suddenly the old Autobot's head was pulled clean off it's body, making the bridge-stations explode and send all the crew manning them to the floor as the Commander fell to his knees as well.

Vasir laughed as she watched the Autobot's last hope fall apart in the grasp of her mighty City-Bot, earning relieved looks from the crew around her.

"That was great. Now drop the wreck to the floor." she said in a happy tone before Leviathan did just that, letting go of Omega's body which quickly joined it's severed head as it hit the ground with the sound of crushed metal.

"Report!" Vraz shouted as he looked around the bridge, which was now only lit by emergency lighting as the fires gave off more light as the crewmen tried to fight them around him.

But one Autobot managed to get back to his station and try to work it, which was not easy as his holo-interface was flickering on and off randomly.

"We have lost main power, Sir. Emergency power has kicked in and we have sensors, artificial gravity and comms, but we have lost control of Omega himself….He's….offline." the crewman said with a fearful tone, one that the Commander shared with a stare before he looked back at the holo-screen which now had a view of Leviathan as it stood directly over them.

"Send the transmission. I don't know if it will be picked up in time…but it looks like it is up to Myra now." Vraz replied, a tinge of hope underlined his serious and beaten tone, which gained nods from the crew around him as the Communications Crewman hit the button on his damaged console.

In the Leviathan's CIC, Vasir could not have looked happier as she looked at the image of the defeated Autobot Guardian on the giant view-screen.

"That was beautiful…" the Asari started to say in a twisted gleeful tone, before looking back at the small holo-screen beside her which showed an image of an unconscious Myra lying on the power core's floor.

"…and this is just….excellent." she added as her smile widened fully before the crewman manning the weapons station looked over to her.

"Sir,…" he started to say back, gaining the Leviathan Leader's attention.

"…we are ready to fire the torpedo now." he added, which brought a sparkle to Vasir's eyes as she smiled back, earning worried looks from her crew once more.

"This is just getting better and better. Very well,…set target and prepare to fire." she replied before ignoring the small holo-screen as she turned back to the main view-screen, which still showed the beaten Omega, but also now contained a small inner screen that showed the torpedo locking on target.

Meanwhile, outside, Leviathan lifted it's left arm up into the air as a cannon slid out of it's fore-arm and prepared to fire.

"The Cybertronians have lived their last day. The time of their end has come…" Vasir then said as she watched the screen with a jubilant expression, before pointing at the Weapons station.

"…Fire the torpedo!" she added, gaining a nod from the crewman who then typed in the key combination on his holo-interface.

"Launching in thirty seconds….. twenty-nine….twenty-eight…"

But as the count-down began, the crewman's voice was barely even registered by the Asari. For she was right now revelling in what now was quickly becoming her moment of victory.

'Benezia….this is for you.'

But unbeknownst to the Leviathan Leader, Myra had slowly come to and found herself lying exactly where she had passed out, which was at the foot of the power-core.

'Who…said…that?' she thought as she pulled herself onto her knees, despite the increasingly painful aches of her joints and muscles.

'I heard a voice…it said 'You must not fail'.' she thought before reaching down to her utility belt and pulling out a large Medi-gel injection.

'This won't…cure me, but…it should…help.'

The Asari then injected it's contents into her body, which instantly made her like she could move again, though the pain was still ever-present.

'I've got…to shut that thing down now!' she thought as her face became focused and her eyes glowed with biotic energy before it then enveloped her body like a shield, making the Spectre look like a figure of blue light as she got back to her feet.

'Hope my biotics can hold out.'

Myra then held her left hand out before her as she walked toward the energy field of the power core's centre, which felt as hot as the surface of the Sun as she got closer to it.

And then just as the Asari passed into it, Myra felt pain rack through her skin like wildfire despite the protection of her biotic-field.

'Fucking….burns, but…I'm nearly there.' she thought while slowly making her way through the fiery energy of the core towards it's center, which then revealed itself to the Spectre.

'…it's the…energy…reaction of…the core.' the young Darby thought as her body continued to be riddled with pain, while she found herself staring at a small sphere of energy hanging between what looked like to highly sophisticated electro-magnets.

'…I…might…be…able…to destabilise…it with…my biotics.' Myra thought as she then reached out with both hands at it, focusing her energies towards them both, before suddenly placing them on it.

"Arrrrrrgh!" the Asari screamed as she then flooded the core with her own biotic energies, mixing the bright blue biotics into the green sphere of the core.

This made her eyes and mouth all glow with a white light as explosions started to rattle the interior around her before suddenly the energy sphere itself exploded, sending a shockwave out that knocked the Spectre away as everything onboard the City-bot went dark.

"What?!…just happened?" Vasir then asked with a confused expression as everything around her deactivated, gaining similarly mirrored looks from the crew around her.

"I'm not sure, but it seems that we have lost all power Sir." the Crewman manning the Engineering station said, which then brought utter silence from everyone else as they stood there and looked at the Asari.

For the Leviathan Leader simply stood in the middle of them all and looked up at the ceiling where the massive holo-screen used to be, not saying a word before her eyes then narrowed and she gritted her teeth.

"WHAT!" Vasir spat as she spun around and stared daggers at the crewman, who looked like he was about to die as his Asari colleague hastily activated her holo-tool.

"I…d…don't know what else that could be." the crewman said back with a fearful stare as the Leviathan Leader began to glow with biotic energy, a cold and ferocious look on her face.

"Get…emergency…power…running!" she replied, but all this did was make the crewman panic as he looked around at his console, which had lost its holo-interface due to the power outage.

"…I can't." he merely replied, which made the Asari pick him up by his neck with her biotics, much to the shock of the crew around them.

"…Then you are useless to me!" she spat back while preparing to snap his neck, only for the crewman with the active holo-tool to catch her attention.

"Sir,…wait!" the other Asari shouted, making the Leviathan Leader drop the crewman and look at her.

"What!"

"I have managed to use my holo-tool to gain communications with our fleet…" she started to say, gulping as her Commander's glowing eyes narrowed once more.

"Well…you better have some good news?" Vasir said back in a menacing tone, which only made the other Asari shake her head in return.

"A fleet of ISF ships, ones not registered with our allies, have jumped in and are assisting the Autobot cruisers…" she started to say, which only made the Leviathan Leader's eyes narrow even more.

"…and with Leviathan shutting down…our fleet has ordered the retreat." she added while almost biting her lip out of fear, for Vasir gritted her teeth and clenched her fists so tightly that she drew a few small drops of blood in return.

"…what?" she said in a surprisingly calm voice, which made everyone's hearts feel as though they had stopped.

But before anyone could say anything else, an internal explosion from the decks below shook the room.

"Oh no!" another crewman then said, having guessed what that was as suddenly the Leviathan Leader just snapped and held her fists up in the air and screamed.

"NOOOOOO!" she cried out while letting loose a biotic shockwave, one that knocked all the crewmen around her against the walls behind them, killing them instantly.

Vasir then dropped to her knees and looked at the floor as it dawned on her what had happened, making her anger build up once more.

'First Leviathan is shut down. Then, my forces turn tail and run….and now the plague is destroyed. No, I will not let this be the end…..Myra! This all started with her.' she thought while her biotics flared up again as she got back to her feet.

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU, MYRA!" the Asari then spat in an enraged voice before running out of the CIC, leaving the dead bodies of her crew behind.

'And I know just where to find you!'

PRIME EFFECT 5

Meanwhile, Slash and Strafe entered the exterior of the power-core, noting the low lit area as the now-dead City-Bot's heart was before them.

"She did it! Myra shut the thing down." Slash said in an ecstatic tone, earning a knowing look from the Femme as they began running down the walkway toward the spherical core in front of them.

"Of course she did, also shut down all the Mechs too. Luckily, they were all tied to the same power source, it would seem." she said before noticing the Asari exiting the power-core ahead of them.

"Myra,…you did it!" the Bot replied before the Spectre then hit him with biotic blast, stopping him and Strafe in their tracks.

"Stay back!" she shouted back, earning confused looks from the pair in return.

"Myra? What's wrong?" the Femme then asked, before noticing the dark grey veins on the young Darby's face as well as the dark patches around her eyes.

"I've been…infected with…the Plague, you will…be too…if you come…any closer." she said while holding her hand out at them as a warning, which brought worried looks to their faces.

"We can get you a Medical team, have you fixed up." Slash said back, making the Spectre shake her head in return while coughing hard.

"…No, this is…highly contagious…can't risk…." she tried to say back, just as a ground-bridge vortex opened up behind the Dinobots.

"We did it…we…" Kat started to say in a happy tone as she exited the vortex with Sharp-tooth and Scorn, only for her eyes to fall on her Lover's heavily injured form.

"…Myra!" she screamed before rushing towards the Asari, with only Slash and Strafe to stop her as she fought against their grip.

"You can't…she's been infected with the Plague." the Femme said back, earning shocked looks from the other Elite Terracons as the young Shepard kept her eyes on Myra.

"I don't care. I'm not Cybertronian!" she spat back while trying to break out of their hold, only to stop as the Asari spoke up.

"You…have to…go, Kat. I'm…afraid…I can't go…with you." she said between coughs and heavy breaths, which made the Human Wrecker's eyes well up in return.

"I'm not going anywhere without you." she said back, which brought a slight smile to the Spectre's face as a tear ran down her own cheek, as she raised her throbbing hand to her com-link.

"Evac,…do you…read me?" she managed to say, despite the pain in her voice.

"Loud and clear, Myra. You alright down there?" the Pilot replied with a concerned tone, while the Asari just kept her eyes on Kat.

"I…need you…to transport…the others back…to the…ship. You…need to…do it…now." she said back, making Shepard's eyes widen more as she listened to her.

"Okay? But we just took some damage up here from a fleeing enemy cruiser, so the best I can do is outside in the desert."

This made the Spectre's smile widen a little more before she responded.

"That will do…" she started to say before another ground bridge opened up behind everyone else, making both Strafe and Slash pull the now crying Kat back with them toward the portal.

"…thanks, Evac,…for everything." she then replied before tapping her com-link again.

"Yeah…wait... what?" the Autobot Pilot began to say back before the call was cut short as the sound of a door opening up several levels ahead of them was heard, making Myra's face go serious.

"You…have…to go…now!" she said, gaining nods from all the Dinobots as Sharp-tooth then threw something over to the deteriorating Spectre, with it hitting the floor right in front of the now kneeling Asari.

"That should help with the pain…at least." he said in a saddened tone, which earned an appreciative smile from Myra.

"Thanks." she replied before turning her attention back to Kat, who was almost inside the event horizon of the vortex as the other Dinobots continued to pull her in.

"Myra, I won't leave you!" she cried out while fighting against her friends, which made the Spectre smile back with a loving stare.

"I….lov…" she started to say before the group then disappeared into the vortex, which then closed after them and left Myra on her own.

"…love you." the young Darby finished as she sighed and looked down at the object that Sharp-tooth had thrown to her which was another injection of Medi-gel, this time an extremely strong dose.

'If…this is…how…I am…going to…go, then…I will…go down…fighting.' she thought while taking the injection in her hand and injecting it into her neck, immediately feeling the effects of the Medi-gel as it staved off the pain her body was going through, just as a familiar voice shouted down from the walkways above her.

"DARBY!"

This gained the Spectre's attention as she got to her feet and looked up to see Vasir glaring down at her with an enraged stare, tightening her grip around the arm rails in front of her .

"I knew…this would get your attention." the young Darby replied with a slight smile, which made the Leviathan Leader grit her teeth in return.

"You and your fucking Autobots have gotten in my way for the last time Myra, I am going to finish you just like I did your mother." she spat back, before jumping over the rails and launching herself at the Spectre, throwing a biotic punch at her adversary.

But the young Darby managed to block the attack with energy-barrier, before grappling with Vasir as they stood together on the same walkway.

"You're not looking well, Myra. Perhaps you should give up now…" the Leviathan Leader said as she noticed the effects of the plague taking a hold on her enemy, with the dark grey veins spreading over the other Asari's face.

"…I promise to make your death quick." she added, but this just made the younger Woman smirk as they continued to grapple.

"…Even if I had…just a cold, Vasir, you still…wouldn't be a match…for me….and today will be no different." she joked back, which made Vasir grit her teeth in return as she suddenly tried to punch her opponent.

Myra, though, blocked the attack and countered, which made the older Asari counter back.

The two women went back and forth like this for what felt like a long moment before Vasir looked to have the advantage, performing a spin kick which was aimed at the young Darby's face.

The Spectre though used her biotics to catch the other Asari's leg and then use her inertial to throw the Leviathan Leader into the opposite direction.

But the Leviathan Leader used her own biotics to slow her speed and gently put herself back onto the walkway, before spinning around and throwing several biotic projectiles at her younger opponent.

Myra though slid onto her knees, aching as much as they were and slid under the balls of energy as they passed over her, before performing a biotic uppercut, which hit the Leviathan Leader directly under the chin and sent her flying on to her back with a thud.

"You had enough?" the Spectre then asked as Vasir got back to her feet and wiped a trickle of blood from her mouth, staring back with narrowed eyes.

"Never." she spat before launching herself at the younger Asari in a biotic charge, only for Myra to perform the same manoeuvre as the two then collided which resulted in biotic explosion that once more sent the Leviathan Leader onto the deck as the younger Darby grabbed hold of the hand-rail beside her and breathed heavily, as once more the Plague was starting to take it's toll.

"Alright…" Vasir then said as she slowly recovered and got onto her knees, while the Spectre stood there and looked down at her with a hateful stare.

"…I admit it…" she continued while slipping her hand down to her utility belt, slowly unclipping an injection device and grasping it in her hand.

"…you are the better fighter…and I am never going to be your equal like this…" she continued to say until the young Darby's eyes fell upon the object in her hand and so moved closer to her enemy.

"Wait? What is that…in your…hand?" she asked, earning a devious smile from the Leviathan Leader as she jabbed the device's needle into her neck, releasing a red liquid into her bloodstream.

"Something that will tip the scales between you and I." she said, before Myra suddenly noticed the other Asari's eyes glowing red as similarly coloured veins appeared on her skin as she started to suffer convulsions.

'Damn it, she is…going to blow.' the Spectre thought before using her biotics to pick you her rival and throw her over the side, which then was followed by a bright red flash of light from beneath the walkway.

'Is Vasir…finally dead?' she thought while making her way to the other side of the walkway, taking hold of the hand-rail so she could look over.

But all the Asari could see was more walkways underneath, with no sign of Vasir's body.

'Where is her body?' she thought with a confused expression, before suddenly being thrown onto her side as she felt what could only be described as being slammed in the back by a Krogan.

"Arrgh!" The Autobot Spectre cried out as she hit the floor, before quickly recovering and getting back to her feet, which was getting harder as the Medi-gel's effects continued to wear off.

Though her eyes widened in shock as she saw Vasir standing before her on the walkway once again, but this time she looked quite different.

"What…the Hell?" Myra asked in a confused tone, as the Leviathan Leader now had glowing red eyes and veins over her skin, as well as similarly coloured biotic field emanating from her now seriously toned physique as she smirked back at her hated rival.

"It's called 'Crimson Rage'. A biotic enhancer that also brings about a beast-like change to whoever uses it….much like how the Terracons own beast-mode…" she replied before then hitting Myra with what looked like a biotic hammer, knocking the young Darby back onto her stomach.

"…it's made me far more stronger than you, Darby." she added before then using her red-glowing biotics to pick the injured Spectre back off the ground and hold her in the air in front the Leviathan Leader.

"…And now I can finally do what I should have done the first time round…" she then started to say while pulling her right arm back, as if readying to punch her rival.

"…end the Darby lineage once and for all!" the Asari then spat before performing an uppercut at Myra, only for a large biotic fist to appear and hit the Spectre so hard that she was launched up into the air.

The young Darby suddenly found herself flying up towards the ceiling of the outer-room of the Power-core, but even though she was in immense pain, from both the Plague's effect on her deteriorating body and Vasir's own Mega-punch.

She still managed to focus her biotics into enveloping her body with a protective field, just as the large spherical room's ceiling was about to meet her.

'This…is going to…hurt.' she thought before suddenly she stopped, finding herself once more in the grasp of red biotic energy which was holding her in place.

And then suddenly in the blink of an eye, Vasir was right back in her face with another punch that hit the younger Asari in the face and flung her into one of the metallic walkways that hung from the ceiling.

"I am going to make you pay for all the trouble you have caused me, Darby." she spat before launching herself at her rival, who had managed to recover and regain her footing on the damaged walkway and dive out of the enraged Leviathan Leader's path as she flew past in a red-blur.

'This formula has boosted Vasir's physique and her biotics, even allowing her to fly!' she thought before suddenly finding herself on the defensive as Vasir attacked again, making the Spectre block her attacks with a biotic barrier which started to show cracks in its blue shell as it was continuously hammered by her adversary's fiery red strikes.

"You can't hide behind your biotics, Myra. This is the end for you." the older Asari spat as she went to punch at the younger Woman's barrier, only for Myra to make it disappear.

This caused the Leviathan Leader's inertial to get the better of her, giving the Spectre an advantage as she hit her enemy with biotic uppercut and knocked her onto her back.

"Who's hiding." the younger Darby spat back as she then tried to use her current advantage once more by launching herself at the floored Asari, only for Vasir to then hit her with a powerful biotic blast.

The Spectre suddenly found herself hurtling through the ceiling as well as all the decks above that while being completely enveloped in the glowing red energy.

Meanwhile, Kat and the Dinobots stood outside in the desert, not far from the right foot of the gigantic Leviathan which stood like a statue in the hot blazing sun that shown down from above.

"Why didn't you leave me with Myra?! she shouldn't have…" the Human Wrecker started to vent, only for the sound of an explosion to cut her off as she and the others looked up to see a glowing red beam explode out of the right shoulder of the City-Bot above them.

"What the hell is that?" Sharp-tooth started to say as they stood there and watched, while Kat's eyes widened in return.

"Myra!" she gasped before running closer to the Behemoth, earning shocked looks from the Bots.

"Kat! Wait!" Strafe shouted back before she and the elite Terracons followed in pursuit.

But upon Leviathan's right shoulder, Myra hit the cold hard metal of the City-Bot's exterior with a heavy thud after being knocked through what felt like the entire interior of Leviathan, earning a grimace from the Asari as her body ached even more despite the protection of her biotic field.

'I don't...know how much...more I can take.' the young Woman thought as she slowly got back to her feet, before noticing that she was now outside and standing on the City-Bot's shoulder, the cold air was a shock to her system as the strong wind hit her hard.

'Wow! Now that can wake you up. Just need a moment to get my breath back.' she added, suddenly feeling a little more alert as the cold air numbed her pain slightly.

But the moment was not meant to be, as an explosion from behind the Spectre knocked her back onto the cold floor with a grimace.

"There you are..." Vasir then called as she floated out of the hole she had made and joined her Autobot rival, the red biotic energy looking like it was fire as it danced over her body.

"...and here I thought I might have accidentally sent you into orbit." she joked with a slight laugh, gaining a blank expression from Myra on return.

"You certainly like to overemphasise your abilities, Vasir, even with this 'Crimson Rage' you've taken. But truth be told, that blast barely even hurt. Sounds similar to all your other endeavours." she replied with a slight grin appearing on her face as a trickle of blood ran down her chin from her mouth, one that made the Leviathan Leader's face to look like thunder as she gritted her teeth, making her biotics glow even brighter.

"I'm just going to have to make you bleed even more before I kill you." she spat back before firing another biotic blast from her arms which the Spectre dodged by leaping to the side, using her biotics to perform a somersault before landing back on her feet and launching an energy blast of her own.

But Vasir simply swatted it aside, causing the blue energy to vaporise against her red biotics as she then flung herself at her adversary with another biotic punch.

The younger Darby brought up another barrier, but that was smashed through by the Leviathan Leader who then grabbed the Asari by her throat.

"Was that the best you could do?" she asked with hateful stare, making it hard for Myra to breath as her fingers grip tightened around the other's neck.

"Well...at least...mine was naturally...created and not done...with a drug." she managed to say between the gasps for air, which only made the older Woman's rage build up even more as she glared down at the rival in her grasp.

"I would do anything to make up for the mistake of letting you live, even this." she roared before punching Myra in the stomach so hard, the armour there cracked in response and made the Spectre cough up some blood as she fell onto her knees.

'I am nearly spent...' she started to think as the pain her body was currently experiencing started to double in strength and intensity, due to the Medi-gel having been completely used up in her system and allowing the Plague to continue without any further hindrance.

'...I think...I only have...enough strength...for one...last attack.' she continued, before looking up at her adversary who currently towered over her.

"You know...even after...all the talk...of killing me..." Myra then started to say, gaining a curious stare from Vasir who just listened in return.

"...you still...can't just do it...you can't just...kill me...can you?" the Spectre added with a slight smile, which earned a dumbfounded look from the Leviathan Leader.

But the Spectre's words sunk in and suddenly the older Asari snapped as she raised her fists into the air, burning brightly with biotic energy.

"I will kill you right now!" she spat with a furious expression and tone while about to strike, but Myra suddenly put everything she had into her biotics as the younger Asari punched up at her adversary and hit directly in the enemy Commander's chest. Her glowing blue fists created a ripple effect over Vasir's biotic field, making it fluctuate while also making the older Woman stumble backwards until she crossed the edge of City-Bot's shoulder and started to fall.

No!" the Leviathan Leader shouted with a startled look as gravity took hold of her, earning a sigh from the Autobot Spectre in return.

That, though, was cut short as Vasir then punched her glowing hand towards Myra and latched onto the young Darby with a biotic tether, pulling her off the Behemoth's shoulder and into freefall as the two Asari grappled with one another.

"This is how it ends." Vasir shouted as they fell to the ground below, which was quickly rushing up to meet them, but the Leviathan Leader quickly and easily manoeuvred Myra under her as a cushion since the Spectre was now in a severally weakened state.

The older Woman then started to glow again with her fiery biotics, before suddenly performing a biotic charge and hurtling faster to the ground.

The pair looked like a shooting star before they both hit the ground beside Leviathan's foot so hard, that it created a small shockwave of dirt and sand.

"MYRA!" Kat screamed with a horrified expression as she ran towards the crater, having seen what had just transpired.

Her heart was beating so fast in her chest, that she could feel it through the chest-plate of her armour.

But as she got closer, the dust began to settle as the Human Woman could see an Asari standing over another at it's center.

"No..." she gasped as she recognised Vasir as the one who stood over the fallen Spectre, who looked like she was dead since she was not moving.

"NO!" the young Shepard then cried out, gaining Vasir's attention as she fired a biotic wave at the approaching group, knocking Kat and the Dinobots off their feet as it hit them.

"Stay out of this!" she spat before returning her focus to Myra, who slowly opened her eyes and looked up at her.

"For I want to enjoy this moment..." the older Asari continued to rant as she then stamped on the Spectre's stomach, making her cough up some more blood as her body quickly sat up in a reflex move from the hit.

"...As I finally get to reunite a daughter..." she added while grabbing Myra by her chest-plate with her right hand while holding her left fist in the air as it glowed brightly with her red-biotics as she readied the killing blow.

"...with that bitch of a mother of hers!" she finished as she pulled her fist back and then launched it at Myra's face, which suddenly made the younger Asari snap out of her daze as she grabbed Kat's combat blade from the sheath on her leg and stabbed it into Vasir's side.

"NO!" the Spectre spat as the Leviathan Leader was stopped in her tracks and looked down to see the blade stuck in her torso, a look of pure shock appearing on her face.

"...what? How?" she then muttered before falling to her knees, gaining equally surprised looks from her friends as they watched from the crater's edge.

But Myra ignored them as she fought the pain in her body to get back onto her own feet, feeling nothing but an aching pain as her skin felt as if it was starting to boil.

'Time to finish this.' she thought while finally standing over the injured Vasir, the Woman who had stolen so much from the young Darby's life.

So Myra clenched her right hand into a fist and raised it over the Leviathan Leader, who looked up at her with a fearful expression as said fist began to glow with a blue hue as the Spectre's biotics were channelled into it.

Kat could only watch with her mouth slightly ajar, as her Lover looked to finally have her chance at revenge.

'Is she...going to...?' she started to think, before being cut off as Myra spoke.

"Vasir, this is...for my...loved ones...that you...murdered…Liara T'Soni...my Mother ...and John Shepard...my fiancé...you bitch!" she spat before punching the older Asari so hard that it knocked her off her knees and onto her back, spilling blood from the Leviathan Leader's mouth as a thunder-like clap echoed around the area before everything went quiet.

Myra then simply looked down at the fallen Vasir and sighed, before suddenly falling to her own knees and slouching there beside her.

'It is done.' she thought with a relieved heart as her attention was suddenly drawn to her left as someone placed a hand on her shoulder.

"...Kat!" she exclaimed with a breathless tone as her eyes fell upon her Lover, who had gotten down beside her and looked back with a loving stare.

"...you shouldn't...be near me...the virus..." she started to say between heavy breaths, only for the Wrecker to cut her off.

"I'm pure Human. The plague has no effect on me. And I am not having you push me away again, especially now..." she started to say as she held her Lover's face in her hands as a tear ran down the Asari's cheek.

"...I love you." she added, which made Myra's slowing heartbeat slightly faster for a moment as she enjoyed the soft touch of the Human against her own skin as she closed her eyes.

"Kat..." she began to say, reopening her eyes and looking deeply into the Female-Shepard's.

"I lo..." she was about to say before Sharp-tooth then cut her off mid-sentence as he and the Dinobots stood at the edge of the crater.

"We'll have a Medical team here in just a moment." he said, earning the attention of both the Women as Kat nodded back in return.

"So is Vasir dead?" Strafe asked, beating the others to the question, which made Myra look down at the other Asari with disdain.

"...No, she is not."

This made Kat's eyes widen in surprise as she pulled back slightly, regaining the Spectre's attention.

"That's surprising... considering how long you have been chasing her. Why?" she asked, which brought a thoughtful look to the young Darby's face.

"Because killing her...would not bring...'them' back. It would...be true justice...for 'them'...that Vasir lives...out the rest of her...pathetic...life behind bars, knowing...that her empire...and all...of her plans...amounted to... absolutely nothing." she replied with a pained tone, earning a nod from Kat who looked back at her a growing smile.

"I'm proud of you, Myra." she said, which the Asari could not help but smile back to, before she returned her attention to the elite Terracons.

"Make sure...to have...a biotic clamp...on Vasir...before she..." she started to say, only to be cut off as a brightly glowing object suddenly materialised before her and Kat.

"What in the All-spark?" Scorn shouted as the glowing object floated in front of the two lovers, gaining a curious look from both before Myra's eyes widened as she recognised it.

"It...can't be..." she started to say in a confused tone, making Kat look between it and her lover with a questioning expression.

"What is it?" she asked, while the Asari simply stared at it with widened eyes.

"It's the Matrix!" she replied while just making out the shape of the long thought lost Autobot relic, gaining a similar look from Kat in return.

"The Matrix of Leadership? But I thought that disappeared after your father passed away centuries ago?" she said back, making the Spectre nod back as she continued to stare at the glowing object.

"It did. I was there. But my mother told me that it would reappear when the next Prime was ready."

This made Kat look around the crater before turning her attention to the Dinobots standing at it's edge.

"Well…who is it then?"

And suddenly, as if it had heard the Wrecker's question. The Matrix started to float towards the dying Asari, making Myra's face look even more confused as she watched it.

"I don't…understand…" she began to say as the bright shining relic drew closer, which gained a look of epiphany appeared on Kat's face as she looked at her lover.

"It's you, Myra. You're the next Prime."

"But…I do not…deserve it, I've done…things…" she replied, only for young Shepard to look back with a serious but caring expression.

"Well, obviously it disagrees with you there. So, who are you to argue. Now get up..." she replied before taking hold of the stricken Darby's arm as she got ready to help the Asari to her feet.

"Okay…you have…a point, help me…up." Myra replied before slowly getting back to her feet with Kat's assistance, which was painful for the young Darby as all of her muscles felt like they were on fire.

But then she stood before the glowing Matrix. It's star-like appearance reflected in her eyes as she looked into it, while the Wrecker looked on.

"Go on, take it in your hands." she said with anticipation underlining the tone of her voice, but the Spectre simply looked at it. As unbeknownst to the Human Woman, the Asari heard a familiar voice echoing in her mind.

'Myra Darby, take the Matrix in your hands. It is your destiny to 'unite the Trinity'.' it said, which earned a knowing look from her before she then looked back at the young Shepard.

"Kat.." she began to say, gaining a curious look from her lover in return.

"…Yes, Myra?"

"…I'll see…you soon." she then replied, bringing a confused look to Kat's face in return.

"…What do you…?" the Wrecker started to say before the Asari then turned her attention back to the Matrix and placed her hand on it, which suddenly shone extremely bright, so bright that it nearly blinded everyone in the area, as Kat found herself stumbling backwards while shielding her eyes.

"Myra!" she called back, while the Dinobots mimicked her actions too as the white light completely enveloped the Spectre and it shined even brighter.

But then almost as quickly as it had appeared, the matrix then disappeared and Myra was gone with it as Kat found herself standing alone in the center of the crater with an unconscious Vasir lying at her feet.

"Wait! Where did Myra go?" Sharp-tooth called back, earning a knowing look from the Human Woman as she then looked up into sky with a slight smile on her face.

"Wherever you are, Myra,…good luck." she whispered.

• 3 weeks later...

CHAPTER XXIII

A sudden roar of thunder awoke Myra as she found herself lying face down on the cold and smooth ground, so the young Asari quickly rose up into a sitting position, her breathing matching the beat of her heart as the deafening sound echoed around her and out into the distance,

'What in the All-spark happen….?' she started to think before her eyes widened as her surroundings came to her attention, taking her thoughts from her as the Spectre found herself staring at an environment made up entirely of crystal.

'Why does this look familiar to me?' she then thought before noticing that her body was no longer suffering the effects of the Cybonic Plague, which made her hold her hands up to see the condition of her skin, but what she saw made her eyes widen even more.

'What the?'

For Myra found that she was wearing a completely different armour to what she had been previously, one that looked very familiar and yet new at the same time.

'This looks like a cross between the Prime Armours of both my Father and Grandfather.' she thought while looking at the new outfit as, like their own, hers had the red and silver stripes running down both arms and looked lightweight yet durable, but her silver Autobot insignia with its red outline was now on the left side of her chest-plate, which was completely different to the others as her father's and Grandfather's had the symbol in the centre and right-side respectively.

The armour itself was also silver and black and yet far sleeker, which brought a smirk to the Asari's face as she admired it.

'It does look really good...but I still don't get what the Matrix saw in me, since I am far from Prime material.' she thought before returning her attention back to her surroundings, looking at the storm-clouds that filled the entire sky and hence dimmed the sparkling view of the crystal landscape.

'So where am I...?' she thought while staring around her before the centre of her chest plate suddenly opened up enough to reveal the Matrix, which was firmly in place and began to glow as the young Darby turned towards a certain direction.

'Okay...' she started to think before turning away slightly which made the crystal's brightness dim, only to then turn back and make the relic grow brighter again.

'...so I guess I have to go this way.' she added while beginning to walk in that direction, with the Prime Armour then activating her breather-helmet which grew around her head as a downpour of rain hit the area, leaving only a blue-tinted visor for her to see out of.

On a nearby mountain ridge, an orange and black-robed man watched the Asari from on top of a cliff-face, his face was obscured by the hood he was wearing while standing there in the rain.

"At long last, it has begun..." he started to say while keeping his attention on the young Darby.

"...the Trinity is coming together."

Meanwhile, north of Myra stood a helmeted man in a navy blue coloured Prime Armour with a sword attached to his back. He held his hand to the matrix that was visible in the chest plate of his armour, just under a similar silver Autobot insignia which too had started to glow, so he began walking as well.

Also just south-west of this new arrival, another helmeted Man in a dark-grey coloured Prime Armour had started to walk across the crystalline environment, following the glow of a similar matrix that too was visible inside his own chest-plate as the rain-water ran down his being.

PRIME EFFECT 5

After walking across the lifeless crystalline landscape for what felt like an hour through the heavy downpour, though it was finally beginning to subside as Myra spotted saw the silhouette of another person walking towards her in the distance.

'Wait, who is that?' she thought while instinctively readying herself for a fight by clenching her fists, with both beginning to glow with biotic energy.

The other person, who looked like a man from his build, mirrored her actions by equipping a blade from a sheath on his back and holding it beside him.

"Who goes there?" he called over to the Asari, which made her eyes widen in return.

'That voice sounds so familiar to me?' she thought, but it was slightly disguised by the breather-helmet that he was wearing, and the rainfall was still obscuring her vision as it ran down the visor of her own helmet.

"How about you tell me who you are first?" she said back as they slowly closed the distance between each other, making the other person raise the blade toward her.

"I'm not playing games here. Tell me who you are, this is your last chance." he said back as the rain subsided a little, but it was enough for Myra to recognise the stranger's outfit, for it was a navy-blue coloured Prime armour and the sword in his possession was almost certainly the Star-Saber.

"...Dad?" she then replied with a soft, warm tone that was underlined with confusion.

This made the other armoured Man hesitate slightly, lowering his weapon a little.

"...what did you call me?" he asked back with a confused tone of his own, making Myra respond by deactivating the breather-section of her helmet, which then folded back into armour and revealed the Asari to Man.

"It's me, Dad. It's Myra." she replied before his visor and faceplate separated and slid back into his helmet, showing her that he was Orion Darby, though he looked younger than she had expected.

'Dad looks like he did in those photos with me when I was barely a year old.' she thought to herself as a slight smile appeared on her face while feeling her eyes slowly well up since it had been so long since she last stood before her father.

"...Myra? But the last time I saw you...you could fit in my hands..." he started to say back, before really looking at this woman claiming to be an older version of his baby daughter.

But then he recognised her smile and saw the young Asari adult for who she was, bringing a smile to his face.

"...wow, you're the spitting image of your mother." he added, only to notice a tear run down her cheek as his maternal instincts kicked in.

"What's wrong?" he asked while closing the distance between them, making the Spectre wipe the tear away as he stopped directly in front of her.

"Nothing. I am just happy to see you. You don't realise how long it's been." she said back, which brought a curious look to his face as Orion remembered.

'That's right, as an Asari, Myra would have a thousand years to live.' he thought while looking back at his daughter.

"How old are you now?" the Prime asked, making the Asari look at the floor in return.

"Nearly five hundred." she replied, which brought a look of surprise to the Bot's face before he then smiled back in a calmer fashion.

"Well, you don't look a day over twenty, let alone a hundred. He said back, which made his daughter's smile widen as she looked back at him, recognising her father's charm and wit as he looked at her armour.

"...and you're a Prime too...wow..." he started to say before she then cut him off mid-sentence.

"I am also an Autobot Spectre." she replied, which brought a loving and caring expression to Orion's face as he looked back at her.

"It's not every day that you get to meet the grown-up version of your child, but standing here in front of the fine young woman that you have become and hearing what you have achieved...I am very proud of you, Myra. It's good to know that your mother and I have done right by you..." he started to say before looking away for a moment as something dawned on him as his face became pensive.

"...and I can guess it wouldn't have been easy when I eventually passed away..."

This brought an understanding look from the young Asari, bringing back memories of that day as she nodded back in return.

"...but I know you would still have your mother to call upon, even now..." he continued while looking at the crystalline mountains in the distance, a slight smile reappearing on his face as began to relax once more.

"...I bet she still looks as beautiful as she did the day we met too." the Bot then finished before returning his attention to his daughter, noticing another tear running down her other cheek as she glanced at the ground.

"What did I say?" he started to ask with a tinge of both confusion and concern, while Myra remembered the day she lost her mother, the love of Orion's life.

'I can't tell him. I can't tell my Father what happened to my Mother.' the Spectre thought before she was pulled from her thoughts by the sound of steps approaching them from behind, which Orion heard too as both Primes spun around with him readying the Star-Saber and she held up a glowing biotic hand at the new arrival, only for both their eyes to widen in disbelief at who they saw before them.

For standing there was another person in dark-grey Prime Armour and breather-helmet, holding holo-versions of both the Star-Saber and the Sky-Boom Shield.

The newcomer saw the blue-haired Bot's face and hesitated, making him deactivate both weapons as his helmet folded back into his suit, revealing him to be an older, greyer Jackson Prime.

"Orion?" he said back with a confused tone, earning a soft smile from his Son in return.

"Yeah, Dad. It's me." the Bot said back. noticing that his predecessor was looking at his armour.

"You're a Prime?" Jack asked, gaining a nod from the younger Darby as he realised something.

"So this is the moment that he found out that I became a Prime. I mean, he looks about the right age to when he started treating me different…all those years ago.' Orion thought as Jack just looked back at his son with an expression that was both confused and yet proud at the same time.

"Yes, I succeeded you as Leader of the Autobots once the conflict with the…." the Bot started to say, only to stop short as his Father held his hand in gesture.

"Please don't say anymore. No one should know too much about their future." the older man replied, which gained a knowing smile from his son in return.

"You won't hear any argument from me, I completely agree with you there."

Jack then turned his attention to the Asari standing with them, noticing the Prime-Armour she was wearing.

"So who is this?" he asked, but before she or Orion could answer. Another voice spoke, one that the former and latter both recognised.

"Her name is Mira Prime…" the voice spoke from behind the trio, making them turn around to see a hooded man in orange and black robes standing before them.

"…and she is a Prime, just like you." he added, earning surprised looks from Father and Daughter,

"Your name is Vok isn't it? I remember you from Virmire." he said, gaining a nod from the Man as he pulled back the hood and revealed himself to the three Primes.

"Yes, we met on the day you were chosen to succeed your Father as the Matrix of Leadership was passed to you." he said before looking over to Myra, who stared back with a curious expression.

"You were in my dreams, correct? And that was your voice I heard earlier, right?" she asked, gaining a nod from robed Man.

"That is correct Mira Prime, and it does my spark good to see that you came through that final battle unscathed." Vok said back, earning a now confused look from the Asari.

"Wait, why do you keep calling me Mira? My name is Myra." she replied with a slightly annoyed tone, which gained a slightly worried look from her Father.

"Show some respect, Myra. Vok doesn't take kindly to that tone of voice." he said back, as Vok narrowed his eyes at the youngest Darby.

"I see that you are just like him. But to answer your question, Myra, I am not entirely sure why the names of some newly made Primes are changed, only that it is a necessary step, as it was when Orion Pax became Optimus Prime, for example. All I know for sure is that your name is Mira Prime now." he replied with a slight cryptic undertone to his voice, which made the Asari shake her head in response.

"That doesn't really answer my question." she said back in a slightly annoyed tone, gaining a shrug from Orion.

"I don't get it either…" he said back, before turning his attention back to Vok.

"…but I guess you are still using the knowledge and memories you received from the piece of Primus all three of us each carry now." the Prime said, making the robed Man nod back.

"Yes, indeed…" he started to say but was cut off by a confused looking Jackson Prime.

"I apologise, but can someone explain to me what is going on here. I mean the last time I was here, I was told that there was going to be another crisis sometime down the line. But Primus's echo gave me no indication that I was going to be a part of it." he said, which gained a knowing look from Vok in return.

"Remember your own words, Jackson Prime. 'One should not know too much about their own future'…" he began to say, which made the oldest Darby sigh and nod back in return.

"…but you should know that my name is Vok and I, like Primus and Unicron, am a member of the Aeons, the first sentient species to evolve in the Universe as you know it."

"I see. And what are the three of us doing here?" Jack continued to ask.

"We do not have much time, but I will explain everything to you?" the Aeon replied, earning a nod from the Prime as both Orion and Myra stood beside him.

"This is about the 'Trinity' right?" the blue-haired Bot asked, gaining a nod from Vok as Myra looked back with a knowing expression.

"You mentioned that to me as well, but what is it?" she added.

"What you speak of is the 'Trinity of Primes' and that…is the three of you." he said back, making the trio look at each other with confused expressions before returning their attention to the Aeon.

"The three of us? But what does that mean?" Jack asked.

"After Primus and Unicron defeated the Darkness that we Aeons unintentionally unleashed upon the Universe during our ill-fated search to become Gods, Primus soon came to believe that our greatest enemy may one day return. Because it was not destroyed, only banished back into the dark corners of this realm. And because, like all balances that exist in our Universe, where there is Light, there will always be Darkness and so Primus knew that it would one day return." he began to explain before waving his hand before him, which brought up images of the war fought between the Aeons and the Darkness.

As the three Primes watched, Myra could not help but feel that this looked familiar to her.

"I saw this all in my dreams.' she thought before the Aeon spoke again and regained her attention.

"So he secretly began preparing for the Darkness's return, which unfortunately was cut short by Unicron's betrayal which unbeknownst to either was because of the Darkness."

"You're talking about Unicron's conquest to destroy all organic life right, which then led to the creation of the Reapers." Jack replied, which gained a nod from Vok as the images changed to show the creation of Harbinger, Sovereign and Lucifer and the following cycles of harvesting that they and the rest of the Reapers did in the eons that followed.

"Yes, it was not until much later that the truth about Unicron's shift in loyalties came to Primus. But by that time, it was far too late. As his Brother had been corrupted by the Darkness during their last battle, which was what led to the balance between the siblings shifting. But Primus had hoped that his own creations…the Thirteen Primes, would be not only the ones to defeat the Chaos Bringer, but also the ones to defeat the Darkness on its return." the Aeon said as the images then showed the Thirteen defeating Unicron, before then showing the corruption of one of their own.

"Unfortunately, history would repeat itself and Primus's own warriors would fall into the same trap. Which started when Megatronus was corrupted by Unicron, who became the Fallen and destabilised the balance of the Thirteen."

As Jack, Orion and Myra watched, the images then shifted to show the evolution of the Cybertronian species and the Golden Age that followed.

"But there still appeared to be hope, as Primus's creations then went on to spawn a civilisation of their own. And for a time, it looked as though they may yet become the Protectors that he envisioned for all creation…" he continued, before the images then shifted to show the Great Cybertronian War.

"…and again, failure appeared to be the only answer for the Aeon as his creations fell into an eons-long civil war, one that would spread out beyond the borders of Cybertron and reach out into the galaxy surrounding it."

'I remember a lot of what he is speaking about, having seen this the last time I was here…' Jack thought before glancing over to his Son and the Asari, noticing that the pair were fully invested in what they were witnessing.

'...but I guess that this show and tell is not for my benefit, but for theirs.' he added before Vok then carried on, whilst the images then changes to show Earth and the final years of the war.

"And as the conflict escalated and continued, Primus nearly lost all hope in his creations. But that was until their war was brought to a small planet called Earth, for its indigenous sentient species...the Human race turned out to be the catalyst that would bring lasting change to the Cybertronians, returning hope to Primus's spark as he watched the two different yet similar forms of life work together for the betterment of all."

And it was then that the images changed to show the Reapers return to the galaxy, as well as the rise of Jackson Prime.

"After seeing how Humanity had such a positive effect on his children, Primus came to the conclusion that they were a part of the solution he had been searching for in terms of confronting the returning Darkness, and so chose the Human that was a true Paragon of his people as the next Prime, ending the old lineage while also starting a new one, one that would grow to not only continue to ensure the balance between light and dark, order and chaos. But also combat the Darkness when it makes it's return from the far corners of the All-spark. That Human was you, Jackson Prime, entrusting you with the new Matrix of Leadership that would later be the key to the survival of everything..." the Aeon continued before the images changed to show Unicron's defeat and the destruction of the Reapers.

"...but with the Reapers return, Primus soon came to realise that his Brother would arise again and the only way to truly defeat him was to end his own life as well. So he did just that, wiping out the creations of the Chaos Bringer while also giving his children the chance to become a truly alive civilisation as they were all but that already thanks to the influence of their Human allies."

PRIME EFFECT 5

Then as the Primes continued to watch the images, they changed to show Orion glimpses of the conflicts he was involved with.

This gained a curious look from Jack, as he could not make out what was happening or who his son was fighting, but he could not help but feel proud of what Orion had achieved before the Aeon regained his attention.

"Before he sacrificed himself to protect the galaxy from his Brother's wrath, Primus came to the conclusion that it would take more than just the Human/Cybertronian alliance to safeguard creation from the Darkness. He knew that only a fully united galaxy could possibly withstand its corrupting and damaging influence, and having seen how Jackson Prime had brought everyone together during the Reaper War. He realised that his preparations would have to reflect this, while also keeping with the aspects that had been so pivotal in the Darkness's original defeat..." Vok added before the images showed both Primus and Unicron facing off with the unknown enemy alongside further images of Orion, showing him reading from the Covenant of Primus.

"...which was family, as it was two siblings, each representing both the light and dark sides of the great balance that exists in creation. And this brings us to Orion Darby, the son of both Jackson Prime and his Spark-mate, Arcee." the Aeon added, before looking directly at the blue-haired Bot.

"You were not only a child of Earth and of Cybertron, but also a hybrid of both the light and dark sides of the balance as you walk the line between the two, due to you sharing the defining aspects of both your Parents. So Primus created a paragraph in his covenant, knowing that one day you would look upon it and be pushed to accept the destiny that he wanted for you." Vok said, before the images then changed to reveal the young Asari.

"And that finally brings us to Mira Prime, the final part of this Trinity. You are the daughter of Orion Darby and the Asari, Liara T'Soni..." He continued to say, earning a surprised expression from Jack as he looked between both his Son and blue Woman.

'Myra is Orion's Daughter...she is my Granddaughter!' he thought before Vok brought him back from his thoughts as he carried on speaking, the images changing to show parts of the Spectre/Prime's life, though only going so far in revealing events.

"...And if he was the bridge between Humanity and Cybertron, then you were the one to link them and the rest of the galaxy together, ensuring the unity of the galactic community and one day passing the matrix on to its next recipient. And just as your predecessors were physical representations of the great balance, you were one as well, representing the dark side of that balance."

This gained a look of shock from Orion as he took a step toward the Aeon, while his Daughter simply looked to the floor with a look that could only be described as shame.

"Are you saying my Daughter is evil? Because I do not believe that, not for one moment!" he spat back defensively, only for Vok to give him a sympathetic look.

"No, Orion Prime. That is not what I meant. But your Daughter has seen much in her long life…and suffered through most of it…"

This made the blue-haired Bot look over to Myra, who slowly shook her head while staring back at the Aeon.

'Don't tell him! Please don't!' she thought as her father gave her a concerned look, which she felt and so looked down at the crystalline ground beneath her feet.

"Myra, what is it? What happened to you? He asked, before he felt a hand on his shoulder and so looked over to see his old man staring back with a sympathetic expression.

"Orion, what was it you said to me very recently…about not knowing the future. Now, I can't say that I know Myra. But I am guessing that as she is my future granddaughter and if she is not in the mind of telling us what has happened in her life, then she must have a good reason for that." he said back, but Orion just looked back at his Daughter.

The worry was written all over his face as he kept his attention on his daughter, who in turn looked away.

Jack though stood his ground as he kept his hand on the younger man's shoulder, while Vok remained quiet and watched the three Primes before him.

"Orion, I know what you are feeling right now. As a parent myself, you want to be there for your child and be sure that everything will be alright for them. But the truth is, you can't be and there comes a time when they have to face the world alone. That is a terrifying thought for any Parent to bear, but all you can do is hope that everything you have taught your child about life as you raised them will be enough to help them." he continued as he let go of his Son and walked in front of both Bot and Asari, with Myra slowly looking up at her Grandfather as did Orion.

"Now from what I have seen of Myra right now, I cannot see anything but a strong young woman who it turns out has lived through some unknown events that could have broken anybody else. But here she stands, and as a Prime too. I am guessing that this is partly down to the influence both you and…Liara…" Jack started to say, before giving his son a curious expression.

"…is this the same Liara that your mother and I met on Thessia during the Reaper War?" he asked, gaining a nod from Orion in return.

"Yes, Dad. That's my Liara." he replied, earning a slight smile from the older Prime.

"Okay, good….now where was I?"

"You were in the middle of a very good explanation about your Granddaughter, Jackson Prime…" he started to say, gaining the trio's attention as he spoke.

"…Because Mira Prime has been through a lot in her life and if it had happened to anyone else, they would have either let their lives be ruled by the darkness that had ruined theirs or given up entirely. And even though she has done questionable things in her life, Mira Prime has never let herself be drawn completely into the darkness. And I do believe that is in part because of you and her mother…" the Aeon explained as he pointed at Orion, who put his hand on his Daughter's shoulder before the Primes attention was brought back to the images as they changed and showed Ser-ket, Crosscut, Evac, Tolae and Kat, bringing a slight smile to the Asari's face as she watched.

"…and these individuals, people who helped shape Mira Prime into the person she is today. She is fearlessly loyal to those she cares about, willing to put her own life on the line to do the right thing while not endangering the lives of others. But it was a very recent moment where Mira proved that despite her spark being shrouded in darkness for a very long time, that it had ultimately not been consumed by it…" he said before looking directly at the youngest Prime, making her mirror his actions as she listened.

"…and that is why you are a Prime." Vok added, earning a nod from the Asari as she sighed in return while the Aeon looked back at the three of them together.

"And that is why you are the Trinity of Primes, because you represent the balance between the light and the dark. Also, you make up the very timeline of the Darby bloodline that has carried the Human Matrix of Leadership, starting with its past…" the orange and black-robed man said as he first pointed at Jack.

"…it's present…" he then said while gesturing to Orion, before finally looking at Myra.

"…and its future."

The three Primes then looked down at their individual Matrices, which began to glow while visible in the chest-plates of their armour.

"Your family bond and the experiences that each of you have lived through has strengthened the last remaining piece of Primus's spark and by bringing you all here at our darkest hour, the three of you are his last best hope of once again defeating the Darkness before it can finally cross back into your Universe. This is why Primus chose you to become his disciples, to continue what he and his brother tried to do and defeat the Darkness."

"But as you said earlier, Primus and Unicron could only defeat this Darkness but not destroy it. So if we are successful here, we will still have the same resolution...the Darkness will still come back once more." Jackson Prime then said, which made Vok nod back.

"That is true but as far as we Aeons were able to determine, the Darkness appears to be a manifestation of the evil in the universe. Because before we fought against it, our enemy had already begun influencing the younger races, making them distrust each other. Making them all go to war with each other, and it was something that we Aeons were unable to prevent." he said back, gaining a knowing look from Orion.

"I remember you telling me that the last time I was here." he replied, earning a nod from the Aeon as he looked at Myra.

"That is correct and it has started influencing the galaxy once more in your own timeline, Mira Prime?"

"Yes, fighting has broken out between most of the members of the galactic community. But I originally thought that was because of Leviathan's infiltration and espionage..." she started to say back, only for the robed Man to cut her off.

"That is true to a point, but its leader was slowly being corrupted by the Darkness. As it gets stronger and closer to freeing itself, then its ability to influence the younger races and feed on their own inner darkness gains strength, which is why it is paramount that you...the trinity of Primes do not fail in silencing it once gain on this day..." he began to say, while the three disciples of Primus listened.

"...or else it will escape into your Universe and spread throughout it, corrupting and consuming everything until only darkness remains." he continued while Orion then glanced at both his Daughter and Father, before looking back at Vok.

"I think I can safely say that we understand the stakes and will do everything we can to stop this threat..." he said, gaining nods from the others.

"...so where do we find it?" the Blue-haired Bot added, which brought a slight smile to the Aeon's face.

"Head that way..." he started to say, raising his arm and pointing towards the darkest storm clouds in the east.

"...that is where the Darkness resides, feeding on the remaining sparks that dwell here in the All-spark..." he continued before Myra then spoke, for she saw that his arm looked rusted and frail.

"What's wrong with your arm?" she asked, gaining the others attention as they all stared at the Aeon.

"As I said, the Darkness has been feeding on those who reside here. Garuda and I were the only Aeons that were willing to try and stop the threat it possessed, and so entered the All-spark in hopes of slowing it down. But she was captured and killed by the Darkness, while I was severally weakened by it's feeding off my energies..." he explained while opening his robes to reveal that his body was just as rusted and damaged as his arm.

"...so I will be unable to assist you in this fight." he added.

"What stops this Darkness from feeding off us in the same way?" Jackson Prime then asked, making the Aeon point at the glowing crystal relic in each of their chest plates.

"Your Matrices will protect you from it and as you are here in the All-spark, they will also enhance your Prime-armour, weapons and natural abilities." the Aeon replied while gesturing to Orion's Star-Saber and Myra herself.

"Well, I am thankful for small blessings. But we will still be fighting an entity from the beginning of time by ourselves." the oldest Prime replied, gaining a knowing look from Vok as he slowly began to disappear.

"I cannot say whether that is true or not, Jackson Prime, since I am unsure if there are any other individuals still here in the All-spark that can help. But I have faith in Primus's designs and in the three of you. Together you can defeat the Darkness and spare the universe from our mistakes, good luck." he then said before completely disappearing and leaving the trio standing there on their own as they all looked to the east, toward what looked like the source of the storm clouds that were currently spreading out in all directions.

"Okay, we know what we need to do..." Jack then said as he activated his holo Star-saber, gaining his son and granddaughter's attention.

"So let's roll out." he added with a confident tone, earning nods from the pair as they then started to make their way towards the storm's centre as thunder boomed and lightning flashed across the sky overhead.

• 4 weeks later...

CHAPTER XXIV

The rain had pretty much stopped as the three Primes traversed the crystalline environment, though the thunder and lightning of the overhead storm continued without an end in sight as they headed in the direction that Vok had pointed them in.

Jack was leading the way, keeping his holo-weapons powered and ready as Myra and Orion followed close behind.

But the blue-haired Bot could not help but look over to his Daughter with a concerned look on his face, which earned a sigh from the Asari in return as she stopped.

"Dad, you're staring again." she replied with a slightly aggravated tone while glancing over to him, making the Bot shake his head in return.

"I'm sorry. It's just knowing that you have suffered a lot during your life without knowing exactly what happened..." he started to reply, only for the Female-Prime to cut him off mid-sentence.

"I know, Dad, but we have been going over this for the last hour. And I still can't tell you what happens to me or..." she nearly let slip, but her Father caught the last few words and made him look back at her.

'I nearly said it! Damn it, Dad. Why did you have to keep pushing?' she thought with a worried look, one that her Grandfather saw as he looked back at his Family.

"Who else were you about to mention then, Myra?" he asked with a curious tone before noticing the sadness in the Youngest Darby's eyes, making his own widen in shock.

"...It's your Mother, isn't it...?" he started to ask, only for Jack to catch his attention by grabbing the shoulder-plate of his armor.

"Orion, that's enough...!" he said back with a commanding tone, one that made his Son look back at him and show the oldest Darby the worry that was written all over his face, which made him sympathize with his blue-haired son.

"I understand you're worried about Myra's future. I am too..." he began to say, glancing to see the Asari taking a deep breath while looking away from the pair.

"...but we can't afford to be sidetracked right now, as we have a mission to complete. And since you are a Prime, I can only assume that you understand that." the older man said, earning a nod from Orion.

"Yes, I do understand that. But I can't help feeling that if I know what is going to happen, if we knew the details, then perhaps we could change it. I mean, we have both been here before, Dad, and we remembered what we saw here. So, it is possible." he replied while glancing over to his daughter, but Jack shook his head in return as his face became more serious and stoic.

"No, Son. It's not, and even if it was…I wouldn't allow it."

This made the blue-haired Bot's eyes widen as he stared back in shock, while Myra also looked back after hearing her Grandfather's words.

"What…!" Orion started to say back.

"…But...if you knew that something was going to happen to the people you care about, wouldn't you want to do whatever you could to help or protect them?" he replied with a worried tone, one that had a slither of hope in it. But the older Prime simply looked back with a sympathetic yet still serious expression.

"Not when it could change the events that have to lead us to this point. No, I wouldn't..." Jack said back before looking at the sky, thinking of a way to explain his point to the younger Darby, but before he could say anymore, Myra jumped in with her turn.

"Dad, I'm sure you don't want to give Grandfather a full history lesson of everything that has happened from the last moment he saw you until now..." she started to reply, gaining both Men's attention as they looked back to her, as Orion's face changed to a thoughtful one.

'She means the Autobot/Predacon War. So she knows what happened to us all during those events.' he thought as she stared back with a knowing look.

"...I can't help but agree that everything we have been through in our lives has helped shape us into who Primus wanted us to be now." she said, gaining a nod from Jackson Prime.

"Exactly..." he answered while looking at his Granddaughter, before returning his attention to his Son.

"… since we just don't have the right to change the past, no matter how good and pure our reasons are."

"I…understand. We would be guilty of a similar crime to what the Aeons did if we attempted to change anything that has already happened…" the blue-haired Bot began to reply before looking over at Myra with a concerned but no less loving stare, who meanwhile had turned away and was staring out to the dark horizon.

"…but just knowing that my daughter has been in such darkness. I can't help but want to help her in some way."

This made Jack place a hand supportively on his son's shoulder as he looked at Myra too, gaining the Prime's attention.

"I know exactly…" he started to say, before the Asari suddenly clenched her fists and made them glow light-blue with biotic energy.

"We've got trouble!" she shouted as both men looked past her to see what looked like a black mist rapidly approaching them, moving like swirling gas through the air.

"What is that? Another storm-front?" Jack replied, gaining a shoulder shrug from the blue-haired Bot as he instinctively equipped his Star-Saber.

"I don't think so." he said back as the mist suddenly began to split and circle the trio, making the oldest Prime activate his own holo-saber once again as it fully surrounded them.

"Well, this is new. I have never seen fog act like this before."

"I would say that none of us have, and I think we should ready ourselves." Myra added as everything went dark around them as the mist rose up and started to block out the light, making the Primes ready themselves in return.

"Yeah, I agree." Orion replied with a serious tone, raising his own weapon as his Father did the same. But before any of the trio could say anything else, several jet-black figures leaped out of the mist at them, making the Primes defend themselves as they stood back to back. Myra instinctively caught her enemy in a biotic field, making it hover before her as Orion sliced the figure attacking him in half as she threw hers back into the blackness surrounding them.

Meanwhile, Jack had activated his Sky-boom shield, making his adversary slam into it before then slicing its head off with his holo-saber.

"What the hell are these things?" he said back as the figure turned to black dust before him, gaining a dumbfounded look from his family.

"No cl…" the Asari started to say before several more black figures lept out of the mist and attacked, making the Primes defend themselves once more as they took down their attackers with ease.

Orion knocked his off its feet and then brought his Star-Saber down on it, making the enemy crumble to dust as it was quickly followed by the others.

"Whatever they are, they are certainly easy to take down." Orion replied with a confident tone, gaining a knowing glance from his Father in return as they all kept their attention on the mist that surrounded them.

"Don't get cocky, Orion. We don't…" he began to reply, only for his voice to fail him as the mist suddenly descend back down to their level and spread out around them on the floor.

"Okay…this looks no less creepy." Myra observed with an unnerved tone as she looked around at the ground, seeing only the black fog covering the area around her.

"No scrap…" the blue-haired Bot replied before looking over at Jack.

"…looks like a setting from one of those old horror movies you and Mom enjoyed watching." he added as everything went deathly quiet.

"Right…now keep your focus, Son. I don't think this over yet." the oldest Prime replied before the ground started to tremble as though an earthquake had hit the area, making Myra clench her fists tighter as her Father tightened his grip around the Star-Saber's hilt and Jack tightened his fist, making his holo-version of that same saber glow somewhat brighter.

"Get ready." she said before an entire army of jet-black figures suddenly rose out of the mist and surrounded them, earning wide-eyed reactions from the trio in response.

"So this has become more interesting…" Orion said, making Myra narrow her eyes at the enemy as Jack gritted his teeth.

"Indeed." he replied while looking at their enemy, whose glowing-purple eyes were their only visible detail.

"Vok said that our matrices would increase the strength of our weapons and abilities, I think now is as good a time to find out if he was telling the truth." the Human Prime added while glancing at his partners, who nodded back in return.

"Gotcha." the blue-haired Bot replied, spinning the hilt of his Star-Saber in his hand as he stared back at the enemies.

"Let's do this." Myra added, with her biotic energy starting to glow a near-white light as she focused a little more.

"Take these wraiths down!" Jack then commanded as he and the others launched themselves into the mass of bodies surrounding them, cutting or knocking down as many as they could with each and every attack.

Jack slammed his holo-shield into one of the jet-black figures while slicing another in half before he then performed a spin kick and sent the third toppling into several more.

Orion, meanwhile, spun his glowing Star-Saber around, creating a cyclone of white energy around him which sucked up dozens of Wraiths into it, before finishing the move by swinging his blade into the floor and unleashing an energy wave that tore the ground up as it moved away and decimated many of the enemies in its path.

The Bot then began slicing up any stragglers who were still standing while the cyclone dissipated and it rained Wraith down on the area around him.

"Nice move, Dad." Myra shouted back as she punched and kicked several foes into dust with her biotically-enhanced moves, gaining a smirk from the Prime as he looked back at her while running his Saber through the chest of another Wraith.

"Thanks, Myra." he replied before she then raised her clenched fists over her head, making two giant glowing fists of energy appear before her and gaining a surprised look from her Father.

"Wow…" he started to say before the Asari then pulled her fists down in front of her, making the two energy constructs slam down into the masses of wraiths, obliterating many.

"…I think you topped mine." he said back in a proud tone as she then created two exotic looking biotic blades and began slicing up several more enemies who charged at her, making moving toward the blue-haired Prime as he was forced to defend himself against several more of his own foes.

"Thanks." she said back while impaling a wraith in the face with one blade, before slicing the head off another.

But this gained a concerned look from Orion as he noticed the blank look on his Daughter's face as she worked her way through the hordes.

'She is simply in auto-pilot, not even looking back at me.' he thought with a pained spark, before grabbing the arm of an enemy who tried to strangle him from behind, pulling the said figure of his head and slamming it into the ground.

'What kind of things happened to my daughter to make her disconnect like that?' he added while burying his Star-Saber in the enemy's head.

PRIME EFFECT 5

As this was happening, Jack had started unleashing energy waves at the Wraiths surrounding him, cutting down many as the projectiles sliced through them as they expanded in all directions.

'Performing this attack isn't exhausting me like it used to, Vok was certainly correct about our matrices enhancing us.' he thought as one Wraith managed to dodge the attacks and launch itself at him, making the Human Prime perform a forward roll.

This made his attacker fly over him as both ended up facing away from each other as they recovered, gaining their attention as they turned back around.

But Jack lunged his Sky-boom Shield horizontally at the enemy, slicing at the Wraith's throat with its sharp edge as he then followed through with his holo-saber and ran it through with it, making the sword's edge break through the enemy's back before it burst into black dust as he charged through it and attacked several more.

With their enhanced abilities and weapons, it was not long before the three Primes had more than halved the number of Wraiths that were still attacking them.

Myra slid along the ground and sliced with her biotic blades at several before stopping and then throwing the weapons at another bunch of enemies, which then exploded into biotic flares and devastated another dozen.

As she was doing this, Jack and Orion had gone back to back and were unleashing energy waves, obliterating even more with each and every projectile.

"This is getting too easy, Dad." the blue-haired Bot said, which gained a nod from his father as he drove his own weapon through the head of the Wraith in front of him, spilling out more dust as glanced over to his Son.

"Even so, we shouldn't get over-confident. Who knows what…" he started to reply, only for the ground to shake once more and cut him off mid-sentence.

"I think you spoke too soon." the younger Bot replied as Myra joined them after slaughtering her final few enemies, giving them both a curious and yet stern look.

"What happened?"

"We don't know…" Jack replied with a confused tone before several giant versions of the wraiths suddenly burst out of the mist and towered over them, gaining wide-eyed looks of surprise from the Primes in return.

"Okay…I would rather face the smaller ones again." Orion said as he looked up at one of the giants, who stood at least thirty feet tall as they looked down at the trio with their glowing purple eyes.

"They are about the same size as the original Cybertronians were. Isn't that right, Grandfather?" Myra asked, earning a nod from the oldest Prime as he held up his holo-saber.

"Yes, not that it matters though, since we still have to beat them." Jack replied. But suddenly the closest giant suddenly clenched its right fist and punched down at them, making the Primes dive out of the way as it's slammed into the ground.

Both Men landed on their fronts while the Asari Began glowing with biotic energy, which allowed her to perform a perfect somersault before gracefully landing back on her feet.

Orion was the first to recover as his father was still getting back to his feet, so he turned to see his daughter looking up at the giant that had attacked them as it slowly lifted its fist and exposed the cracked crystalline floor underneath.

"Myra?" the blue-haired Bot called out in a curious tone, while the newest Prime narrowed her eyes and began to squat as her biotics began to glow even more.

'What is she doing?' her Father thought as Jack stood back up and looked around to see the other giants closing in. But before either man could say or do something, Myra suddenly launched herself into the air with a near-vertical biotic-charge aimed directly at the larger enemy's head.

Both Jack and Orion could only watch as their descendent became a white/bluish blur of light as she soared up towards the giant's head, but their attention was suddenly caught by the ground shaking as another large Wraith ran jumped over them and caught the Asari in its hands.

"MYRA!" the blue-haired Bot shouted as the Giant landed beside its comrade, holding his daughter in its closed fist.

"Orion, watch out!" the Human Prime suddenly called out as another enemy reached down for his Son, making the blue-haired Bot spin around and swing his Star-Saber and slice the creature's hand in two.

"Arrragh!" the Giant-Wraith screamed as it pulled away and held its injured hand in its other, while Jack then unleashed an energy wave with his holo-Saber that hit another giant directly in its chest and sent it flying onto its back, causing the ground to shake.

But as Orion turned to see his Daughter still in the grasps of one of the Wraiths, his Father noticed that several more thirty-foot tall Wraiths had appeared from with into the ground-high mist.

"We have to free Myra and retreat." he said, gaining a nod from the younger Prime as he saw the Asari struggling to free herself.

"Agreed…" he began to say, only to be cut short as a large shadow was cast over both of them. This made the pair turn to see a giant wraith standing directly over them, raising it's right foot as it readied to crush them.

Suddenly though, a ground-bridge-like vortex opened up behind the looming figure and three Cybertronians of similar size lept through and started combating the giant-Wraiths, followed by a jet-black metallic Dragon which flew over the two Primes and their immediate threat as it began breathing fire down upon the other enemies.

"Wait…that's Onyx Primal…" Orion said before his attention was brought back to the vortex as a red semi-truck flew out of it as it closed and smashed through the chest of the Giant, making it turn to dust before the vehicle then shifted into its robot form and landed behind the two Men, immediately firing his cannons at the Wraith holding Myra.

"Optimus!" Jack stated with a surprised and relieved tone as he and his Son watched as the enemy took several direct hits, just as the Asari started to glow with her biotics which suddenly exploded and destroyed the hand that was holding her, allowing the new Prime to safely land beside her family as Optimus then shifted his left arm-cannon into a blade and sliced the Wraith in half.

Meanwhile, the other new arrivals were busy slaying the rest of the jet-black giants as Jack, Orion, and Myra watched.

First, there was a bearded Bot in golden armor impaling a Wraith with one of two golden blades, which had a blue-like glow to them as the enemy suddenly froze to the spot and gave the Bot enough time to decapitate with the other.

Then to the trio's left there was a purplish-steel Femme swinging a large hammer into the face of another enemy, knocking its head clear off its shoulders in the process.

On the far right was a bronze-colored Bot deflecting the punch of a Wraith with his jet-black sword, before then slicing off said arm and punching through its chest, causing it to fall apart in front of him.

"That's the Thirteen." Jack then exclaimed gaining a nod from Optimus who looked down at him, his face-shield retracting as he did so.

"That's correct, Jack. But now is not the time for talk." he replied before his attention was brought back as the metallic Dragon swooped down and transformed into the recognizable form of Onyx Primal.

"There are more Tyrants on the way." he said in an alert tone, earning a nod from the Autobot as the Femme joined them.

"We have taken care of the immediate danger, but the Darkness will soon be upon us if we do not withdraw right now."

"Then we should fall back, Solus…" Optimus began to reply before looking over at the golden-Bot.

"We are retreating, Vector. Open us another portal." he said, gaining a nod from the Cybertronian in return, while Onyx looked over to see the Bronze-Bot finishing off another Wraith with his blade.

"Nexus, time to go."

As this was happening, Jack gave his former Mentor a questioning look as did his Son and Granddaughter.

"Optimus…" he started to say before the Bot shifted back into his vehicle mode, opening his passenger doors to them.

"Get in, we can talk once we are safely out of here." he replied, earning a nod from Jack and the others as they climbed into the semi-Truck, while Vector Prime pointed his blade at the area ahead of them and made another portal open.

"Alright, let's move." he said, which Optimus then drive through while Solus, Onyx, and Nexus followed close behind.

This left Vector on his own as he took one final look at his surroundings, noticing more Tyrants and wraiths approaching in the distance.

"I hope this is going to be worth it." he muttered to himself before entering the portal, which then closed and left the barren, crystalline environment to the Darkness's drones.

PRIME EFFECT 5

Elsewhere in the extra-dimension of the All-spark, a green armored Cybertronian stood on his own and looked out at the dark horizon as if waiting for something.

Suddenly though, a vortex opened up behind him, making the Bot spin round and activate an energy shield around his person, thinking that a fight was about to begin.

But then a red-semi truck and a few Cybertronians exited the aperture, gaining a relieved look from the Bot.

"I am glad to see it is you guys, though you took long enough." he said, gaining a look from Solus as Nexus, Onyx Primal, and Vector Prime exited the portal.

"Micronus, we were only gone a few moments at best." she replied, with the green-Prime watching the portal close before turning away from her.

"Well…it felt longer than that." he replied with a slightly apprehensive tone while crossing his arms, which gained Nexus's attention as he joined the Femme's side.

"I think Micronus simply misses Onyx." he observed, earning a nod from Solus as she gave the smaller Bot a sympathetic look.

"We all miss him, Micronus, and the others too." she said, making the Minicon look at the rest of the Thirteen, who all nodded back whilst Jack, Myra, and Orion exited Optimus's truck mode before he then shifted back to his robot mode.

"Indeed, but now is not the time to grieve. For we still have a job to do, which is now possible due to our friends here." the Autobot said, gaining everyone's attention as he gestured to the Darbys standing at their feet as the Asari looked at each of the larger Cybertronians.

"So that is Nexus Prime, Vector Prime, Micronus Prime, Solus Prime, and Optimus Prime…" she started to say while standing next to her Father, gaining a nod from the latter.

"Yes, Mira Prime. We are all that remains of the Thirteen." he replied, making Jack look back with a confused expression.

"Why? Where are the others?" the oldest Darby asked, which brought looks of pain and regret to the faces looking down at them.

"Jack, our comrades were defeated and consumed by what the Aeons call the Darkness." Optimus replied grimly, earning a look of shock from his friend.

"No, that's imposs…" the Human Prime started to say before stopping as a thoughtful look appeared on his face, but Vector then stepped toward him and caught his attention.

"Well, it is! Prima, Alpha Trion, Alchemist, Quintus, Liege Maximo, Amalgamous and Onyx are all gone…" he said in an angered tone, surprising everyone as he glared down at Jack and his family.

"…and for what? For the three of you?…This so-called Trinity of Primes, our apparent salvation against the Darkness. I have seen nothing from you to give me hope against what is coming for us." the Golden-Bot continued until he was stopped as Optimus placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Easy, Brother. I know how difficult this is for you…" he began to say, before looking at the rest of the Thirteen standing around them.

"…for all of you. It feels as though we have been fighting this Darkness for as long as any of us can remember, but there is still hope and that is with our successors here…" the Autobot continued as he pointed down at the Darbys.

"…for they were chosen by Primus, not created as was the case with us. We were designed by our creator to defeat Unicron, which we did. But it is not for us to defeat the force that corrupted our creator's brother. That lies with them…"

The other Cybertronians simply looked down at their Humanoid companions, thoughtful expressions on their faces as they listened to Optimus.

"…for Primus saw that they possessed within themselves what was necessary to truly combat the Darkness. So I ask you to put your faith in them…as I do…" he added, before looking down at Jack, Orion, and Myra with a warm and proud smile.

"…for they are Primes, just like us."

"I will fight beside you in the coming battle." Solus then said as she stepped toward the trio, who was then followed by Nexus.

"As will I."

"Well, I don't know how I can help, since all I can do is power-link with my siblings here. But I will fight the Darkness with you all the same." Micronus then said as he too stepped forward, before a thoughtful-looking Vector sighed.

"Perhaps I have seen too much darkness in those that I call family. Perhaps I have become far too cynical in my view of the world around me. But Optimus always had a way with words, he always manages to inspire those around him... I forgot about that. But if he truly believes in you then who am I to argue." he replied while taking a step forward as well, gaining slightly embarrassed looks from the Darbys before Jack composed himself and looked up at their new allies.

"Thank you. it means a lot to the three of us to hear that. And I don't know what we can do against this Darkness or if we can defeat it, but Primus once did with his brother before his Fall. And the three of us now carry the last embers of your creator with us…" the Human Prime added as he gestured to the glowing Matrices in his and their chest-plates, which appeared to shine a little brighter as he spoke.

"…and we will fight to our dying breath to end this threat and bring balance back to the All-spark." he finished, earning a nod from everyone there.

"Well said, Jack. Now if you will follow me, I can explain our situation since we should still have some time to rest before the Darkness realizes where we are." Optimus replied as he gestured to the three Primes, who started to follow before Orion stopped.

"You guys go on ahead. I want to catch up with Onyx first, if that's alright?" the blue-haired Bot asked, making his father nod back.

"Okay, we will be over there." he replied before following the former Autobot leader with Myra, leaving the younger Darby as he walked over to the Maximal who was now standing with Nexus and Micronus.

But as the group separated into smaller gatherings, Solus watched the Asari with a thoughtful expression.

Meanwhile, at the center of the Crystalline world that the Allspark was made up of, where the once shining mountains and landscape now looked dark and lifeless, the storm clouds suddenly raged with thunder booming across the sky along with streaks of lightning as a black liquid began to seep out of the ground.

"I…can…sense a presence…one that I have not felt…in the longest…times." the faceless entity spoke as its body started to take shape out of the jet-black fluid.

"Primus! He has returned…and I will destroy him…once and for all!"