Washington State

Soundgear

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for all you Seattle-ites:

i was in the I.D. today, on King street across the street from the kung fu supply store is a store called Palace Grocery, they have 2 alt nemesis primes a whole bunch of e hobby exclusives....and next week they are getting MP 3 and MP 4 thought y'all would want to know

It's a great shop (I've posted about them a few times before). He has a ton of stuff that is hard to find including some ehobby reissues. Not trailbreaker I don't think, but lots of other hard to find stuff + ever binaltech up to kiss OP. His pricess vary compared to ebay (sometimes more sometimes less). If you want a nemesis prime in good shape he has a few.

If you go tell steve, "Pasquale sent you".

Pasquale

He is a really good guy. BTW the shop is called Palace Gifts and it's really near the Liem's Pets sign (which has a much more noticable sign)

He is online, but I think he may focus more on TFormers or another board as I don't think he posts here.

I saw titanium thundercracker, jetfire, prime and megs at target Northgate and Optimul optimus and scourge at toys r us northgate. I took scourge. They did have the movie 20th aniv prime and cybertron optimus primal and meg t-rex and the 10th aniv set of primal and megs.

Archived