Washington State

Soundgear

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellingham Target has a few Primus' none with Unicron heads though ( bought one anyway) a whole Blotza load of 3" Titaniums......i just HAD to buy the Starscream. no 6" ones though

if you want uni's head I'd wait, no difference in price and it should be making its way up there soon or you could just hold on the box and receipt and exchange it once it comes in.

Hey guys just wonder if you could help me out, i have some relatives going to bellingham and I was wondering if its true that the 6" titaniums are indeed 5$ I really appreciate it theyre gonna be there on sunday thanks again

Thanks pdemaio, I dont think they are goin to that area just around bellingham, sucks that Im suck at work and cant make it if anyone could call the bellingham them and ask the price there that would be awesome :thumb

Looks like Fred Meyer is having a buy 2 get 1 free action figures and die-cast figures. Coupon is in the toy section as usual. I asked the clerk to check it on the computer and it applies to the Alts. Not sure about the rest of Transformers. You may want to check first.

They usually don't have anything new and the Alts were the only thing I was interested in.

Picked up a primus with Unicron head at the renton wallmart. It was the only one. 3 alt jazz were there though. Some blue tracks at factoria target. Bellevue TRU has nothing...

I just saw them at the Woodinville Target a day or so ago.

On a side note, for those looking for the Primus with Unicron Head....go to the Everett Super K. There were 2. for some reason they are not with the rest of the transformers, but 2 aisles west on the upper right shelf.

And now that I think about it, I seem to recall the primal and Megatron at the Bellevue Fred Meyers. I can double check while I'm out tomorrow

Archived