MasterForce questions

notpicard

They actually had Beast Wars as part of G1, with Megatron being g1 megs and Primal being Prime...they didn't know the full extent of the show when season one came out, so this later led to some confusion...

Yeah... Originally they were supposed to be... but in the end, they weren't.

http://tfarchive.com/creative/showentry.php?s=180

notpicard,Feb 7 2005, 10:58 AM]So is it for sure that Beast Wars the Second and BW Neo do not take place after Zone?

I never heard of any fans of the Japanese continuity addressing referring to them as of they were different continuities...

Do those two fit at all with Car Robots, Micron Legend/Superlink, or Galaxy Force?

No.

1) Japanese G1 = Tatakate (US seasons 1+2) -> Scramble City -> Matrix Forever (US TF:TM) -> 2010 (US season 3) -> Headmasters (NO Rebirth!) -> Masterforce -> Victory -> Zone -> Battlestars -> Operation Combination -> Generation 2 (Japanese version) -> Beast Wars (US season 1) -> Beast Wars II -> Beast Wars metals (US seasons 2+3) -> Beast Wars Neo -> Beast Wars Returns (US Beast Machines).

2) Japanese Car Robots (US RiD)

3) Japanese Micron Densetsu (Armada) -> Superlink (Energon)

Not sure yet about Galaxy Force. There are all sorts of rumors.

So is it for sure that Beast Wars the Second and BW Neo do not take place after Zone?

Do those two fit at all with Car Robots, Micron Legend/Superlink, or Galaxy Force

I'm pretty sure BW Neo has some continuity. Lioconvoy of BW II is just sort of a wanderer who becomes their leader, but Big Convoy does possess the Matrix, and I'm pretty Sure I've read somewhere that he is in some way related to the original Optimus Prime

As for CR ML GF etc., those are just alternate universes. kind of like in Gundam (w/ G Gundam, Gundam W, Gundam X, and SEED)

As for CR ML GF etc., those are just alternate universes. kind of like in Gundam (w/ G Gundam, Gundam W, Gundam X, and SEED)

that's a very good analogy, and I treat Japanese and US continuity the same way. Just cuz BWII and Neo are called Beast Wars doesn't mean they share the same continuity as the US Beast Wars.

I'm going to try to figure out where the Autobot Pretenders were spending their time while Optimus and the crew were dormant on earth for 4 million years.

I think G1's storyline took place in the US, while Masterforce took place in Japan.

Archived