Magic Square VS NewAge Toys Constructicons. (Scavenger & Bonecrusher)

transformers32

On 12/7/2021 at 10:23 AM, transformers32 said:

oh yeah they both have issues but not alot at all. Either one would be great for a legends collection. Thank you so much for watching this!

Would it be too much to ask for this in a CHUG size?

On 12/7/2021 at 10:23 AM, transformers32 said:

oh yeah they both have issues but not alot at all. Either one would be great for a legends collection. Thank you so much for watching this!

Your videos have alerted me to so many awesome TF stuff I never knew was out there and I've bought a lot because of you. Keep up those great vids! My wife loves your tag lines. She'll be in the other room and will finish your intros before you do and she says, "Is that Deluxe?" She from the South and loves your accent. It reminds her of home.

• 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE