Buzzworthy Bumblebee Earthrise Cliffjumper and Studio Series Kup Redecos Revealed

BaCon

Thanks to Prime Roller who's dropped some images from the what appears to be ongoing Buzzworthy Bumblebee series. Two new redeco releases based on the Earthrise Cliffjumper and Studio Series Kup figures were found in Hong Kong. They both have some color changes, most notable is the painted windows, but the other differences are hard to tell in the box. Surely, we'll see more of these very soon.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

Buzzworthy%20Bumblebee%20Earthrise%20Cli

• Like 1

Maaaannnn. I know myself too well to say I won't buy these. That Cliffjumper just looks so much better. And the paint job on Kup with the little damage is just too good.

Updating the previous report, we have more images of the Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series figures that give us a better look at the toys. Check out the addition of the SS-70 B-127 Bumblebee maskless version that appeared earlier this year. The updated images show that the 86-02 Kup has his window painted over with some markings to make it look weathered or battle damaged. Most important, the 86-13 Cliffjumper is actually a TFTM 86 subline figure, not Earthrise which explains the Studio Series label.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

Buzzworthy%20Bumblebee%20Studio%20Series

Ok woah...when the heck can I buy that Cliffjumper??!! Lol.

Also...does this give anyone else hope that they might do an earth mode Hound under the '86 line? Ehh...am I being too hopeful?