Leaked Transformers Generations Selects Diaclone Ironhide Image?

BaCon

Considering all the other Diaclone homages, the logical conclusion of most of the WFC figures is an eventual Diaclone redeco. Which appears to be on the way if this image off the SNS is any indication. This shot showing a possible Leaked Transformers Generations Selects Diaclone Ironhide figure has the signate colors of the Diaclone / Diakron / E-Hobby editions classic Cherry Vannette in black and red colors.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

Transformers%20Generations%20Selects%20D

Personally I'd like to see some more of the Diaclone redecos become Decepticons. Loudpedal and Exhaust seem to be the only ones so far that are Decpeticons or rather, non-Autobots in some cases.

Autobots so far:
Clampdown
Deep Cover
Tigertrack
Burn Out
Reboost
Crosscut
Lift Ticket
Cordon
Spin-Out
Road Rage
Delta Magnus and/or Magna Convoy

Unnamed and unaligned:
Black Ironhide
Blue Trailbreaker
Yellow Trailbreaker
Blue Hoist
Red Skids...not Reboost, the other one with the red head and the Skids/Burn Out side decals
Red Mirage

I wouldn't mind if all of these were Decepticons but that most likely won't happen. I can always just slap some 'con logos on them myself as long as the Autobot tampos aren't in weird locations. We do have a non-Autobot black Ironhide but I don't think it was meant to be based on the Diaclone deco as well, it doesn't look like it does. It's just also black.

There's also a few different sets of Constructicons but I think we're past he point of redecoing the CW or the UW sets. The Trainbots also have a different deco but people don't seem to be happy with the MP as it is so far let alone redecos of them.

The Jumpstarters also have some Diaclone decos that may or may not be used for the rumored Wreckers releases of the TR figures.

While the Dinobots have Diaclone decos, I doubt they'll do them due to them almost all being leader class figures and they don't do many Generations Selects of leader class figures.

And finally the Omnibots all have pre-Transformers decos as well. X-Transbots is actually making them. However, we don't have any Omnibots from Hasbro or Takara right now so I didn't put them in my list.

• Like 1