nucleon quest convoy

Alpha_&_Omega

i'm under the impression that powermaster prime for some reason coated himself in nucleon to save the universe or something. i also blief that he did this in space. but what i don't understand........assuming i'm right......is that how could he mauver in space with out the god bomber armor? was this ever in a commic book? was the god bomber's colors changed as well? does anyone have scans or know which issue of commic it was in? i need to see this.

ok maybe it doesn't answer your question. but here it is an online version anyway

http://www.ntfa.net/ntfa/comics/anothertime/index.php

Now that I think about it there aren't any old US or UK stores with god bomber or the apex armor anyway cause that was a japanese thing for Super ginrai .

Only recently was powermaster PRIME given Apex Armor as a part of the US transformers story

well then,...if there's no picture of what the apaex armor would look like for the nuleon quest/black power master prime, then i guess i'll repaint my own version of it. i just bought a godbomber armor and a nucleon quest convoy, so as soon as they arrive, i'll try to post pics in the custom section.

Juts another attempt to release the God Ginrai mold under Powermaster Prime. I got him too. I have a God Bomber I will attempt to make into "Nucleon Apex Armor" (one day). OR, add the Decepticon stickers to him, and make him Nemesis Prime.

I've never seen NQ w/ the armor. I thought FG and regular PM Prime only came with it. I looked at Remy's pics and I think he just used PM's armor on account of I didn't see any pics, when all three were together, with him pulling it or when he compared the different versions of the armor. Plus the colors aren't right.

Because you're a killer! ;)

Anywys, here's the story for Nucleon Quest Super Convoy:

http://www.tfu.info/2001/Autobot/NucleonQu...oy/nqconvoy.htm

Background: Once there was era in which the planet Seibertron had been struck by a fatal energy shortage. At this time, Convoy and HiQ, a scientist from the planet Nebulos, undertook a perilous journey in search of a new energy to replace Energon.

Abilities: In order for him to extract the super-energy "Nucleon" that exists in black holes, his entire structure is now protected by a phase modulation shield. He can now carry out activity in super-gravitic environments.

Personality: A protector of freedom, he possesses enormous intelligence and courage.

Weapons: Concussion blaster, twin particle beam cannons

http://www.tfpulp.com/edit/blackcelebratio...elebration.html

Nucleon Quest Super Convoy: 11/01, Toys R Us premium. According to his story, it was Power Master Prime after entering the black hole in which he found nucleon. This would be the first time that Power Master Prime or Actionmasters was ever used in Japanese canon. Some people say that only 1000 were produced, but that seems far too low for a TRU exclusive, especially considering how many popped up afterwards.

Archived