E-Galvatron or SL Galvatron-G?

SkyClonus

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be really, really different I would say get both for atleast collection perposes...

Galvatron-G is cartoon accurate, while Energon Galvatron is some what Gen 1 color scheme, not all the way accurate to the original...

(Shooosh! all you fanboys... its not correct!) The purple isn't dark enough and the crown wasn't black it was purple too...

Both. When Galvatron went huge at the end of SL he had the Galvatron G colors.

He had the Galvatron G colors throughout the whole time. When he was giant sized, his crown turned black if he was posessed by Unicron, but it was still primarily Galvatron G colors

I've got SL Galvatron - G myself and am very pleased with it, the purple cruellock sword is a nice bonus. I saying this though I have every intention of buying E Galvatron as soon as I find one at a reasonable price as I would like a larger more G1 styles verson.

I think Hasbro should have had the smaller mold stay Megatron and still made the larger mold for Galvatron. That's the way I view the transformation of Megs to Galvy... when smaller Megatron gets supercharged he not only changes colors but he also gets larger.

To clarify the colors of Galvatron in the show, he retains the silver all the time. It only looks black because of the lighting inthe scene. Sincew Galvatron is scaled higher than he should be, the light does not hit his crown as good as his smaller form. This has an effect on the cartoon shader of the mesh. Trust me on this one, cartoon shading is the only way I do Transformers on my computer and this is what is happening. So if the decision is show accuracy, go for Galvatron G.

To clarify the colors of Galvatron in the show, he retains the silver all the time. It only looks black because of the lighting inthe scene. Sincew Galvatron is scaled higher than he should be, the light does not hit his crown as good as his smaller form. This has an effect on the cartoon shader of the mesh. Trust me on this one, cartoon shading is the only way I do Transformers on my computer and this is what is happening. So if the decision is show accuracy, go for Galvatron G.

Actually, if you notice, there are times when we was giant sized and not a black crown.

But I would go with Energon Galvatron. I got Galvatron G, and it is really unimpressive, wish i would've gone with E Galv

Archived