BEAST WARS MONTH Big Bad Toy Store $100 Shopping Giveaway

BEAST WARS Month celebrates 25 years of the Maximals Versus the Predacons with Beast Wars goodness ALL MONTH of September! In addition to the barrage of Beast Wars goodness, we are giving away a $100 USD in Big Bad Toy Store store credit, Entering the Giveaway is as easy as 1-2-3. Simply follow the listed directions:  

1. JOIN - If you are not a member already, Sign-up on our forums by registering here

2. SHARE - Get social by simply posting yours and commenting on others posts within the Tformers community.

3. MAXIMIZE! - Beast Wars Month is all about having FUN! So don't be shy with sharing your love for the Transformers!

GIVEAWAY ENTRY RULES - MUST READ!

The deadline for participation is between September 1 and 30, 2021.  The winner will be selected via a random number generator and at that time, their subscription status will be confirmed.  They will then be contacted during the following week to receive their prize.

Entries will be limited to one per person.  Additional entries will purge previous entries.  Anyone failing to meet entry requirements will not be considered.  Thanks and good luck to everyone that enters.

1. No purchase is necessary to enter.
  2. You must be an active member of the the Tformers social site at forums.tformers.com to be eligible for the prize drawing. If you are not, please register here.
  3. Prizes are open to anyone in locations served by the BigBadToyStore - listed here
  4. Potential winners may be notified by their membership email.
  5. Completed prize awards will be delivered to contestants by email.
  6. Members must supply your real name, email, age and mailing address to claim your prize.
  7. Proof of Identification may be required to claim the prize.
  8. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
  9.  Drawing is open to individuals only.
  10. No companies, third parties, or groups will be allowed as an entrant.
  11. Randomly drawn contestants must respond within 12 hours of the prize notification or forfeit their prize.
  12. In the event the winner does not reply in time, another contestant will be picked at random.
  13. Sponsors reserve the right to limit each household to one prize per drawing.
  14. Partners reserve the right to amend any rules at any time.
  15. Employees, current and previous staff, and event partners are not eligible.
  16. The prize drawing will consist of a gift credit from the selected sponsor.
  17. Prizes have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for such.
  18. Partners and sponsors are not responsible or liable for entries that are lost, misdirected, delayed, or destroyed in delivery.
  19. There is no responsibility or liability for any potential entrant's inability to access the participating channels.
  20. Entries that are late, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified.
  21. This drawing is subject to the laws of California and the federal laws of the United States as may be applicable.
  22. Chances of winning are made at random solely at the discretion of partners and sponsors.
  23. Partners and sponsors reserve the right to deny participation to any entrants as it sees fit without justification.
  24. Decisions of the awards sponsors are final in all cases.
  25. All winners' information will be used by the sponsors only. No personal information will be shared with or reported to a third party under any circumstances.
  26. By participating in this event, you acknowledge that you accept and will abide by these rules and regulations.

BIG BAD TOY STORE: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/

PRIVACY POLICY: https://enewsi.com/privacy.php

BWMaximals-Logo.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Infernous Prime said:

Sweet! Love it! Always wanted to purchase stuff from BBTS. So.. just to clarify, just post and like stuff, right?

Yup, as the post says"

Get social by simply posting, commenting, and liking yours or others posts within the Tformers community.

• Like 1

Thank you Tformers for having this giveaway and reminding me how much BW meant to me! I had a stretch of bad health and bad luck, found my self living on the streets, aimlessly worked day labor at Labor Ready for six months and earned enough money to rent a small room in an old house with an old black and white tv, and BW was all I could get. Each week I'd look forward to that show, and it helped carry me through to college and 20 years later a degree in nursing. I consider myself the luckiest man in the world, as I'm married to a wonderful woman who puts up with my TF collection to this day. It's our 20th anniversary this month.

Anybody else looking forward to new versions of BW characters coming in the next waves, and which ones? If you had a crazy wish for a BW character Hasbro would re-do in coming lines, which would it be?  BW TM Rampage here! Love his story arc. A mix between Hannibal Lecter and the Scarecrow from Batman. 

• Like 1

On 9/6/2021 at 2:26 AM, cvg_437087232 said:

Anybody else looking forward to new versions of BW characters coming in the next waves, and which ones? If you had a crazy wish for a BW character Hasbro would re-do in coming lines, which would it be?  BW TM Rampage here! Love his story arc. A mix between Hannibal Lecter and the Scarecrow from Batman. 

Hell ya I am!! I would love a new version of Terrorsaur I used to play with that toy so much as a kid.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations to @TfToyBox who was randomly selected as the winner of the $100 BBTS Gift Card!

Thanks to everyone who participated. We had a great time celebrating a quarter century of Beast Wars. No need to stop though, feel free to MAXIMIZE and TERRORIZE as much as you like!

• Like 2