Where to get Windchargers gun barrel?

Akuma

I don't have pics, but I took the gun from ALT Shockwave (who doesn't need an extra gun to display well), folded in the handle - leaving the stock out - and slotted it into Decepticharge's scanner where the missing barrel would go.

Looks OK to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

transrepro looks like they currently have the barrel available but no pin to install it. Seeing as I only bothered with Windcharger I'm actually pretty tempted to go ahead and order one an find a suitable pin myself. :thumb

For now he's in a pose with the roof top shield on one arm and the barreless gun in the other. I have him posed in a way where he's looking down at his so callled scanner and possibly thinking "WTF you guys?" :tflaugh

As for Shockblasts extra gun, I gave it to Meister. Pretty badass with both IMO. :thumb

I'll tell you how I got 2 REAL barrels from ebay, one for Decepticharge and one for my Windcharger.

1. I bought BT OVERDRIVE for 24.99/6.00s/h, only 10 dollars more than the alt version, SOLD him without the gun for 25.00.

2. I bought a loose barrel on ebay from a guy who bought BT OD for parts to customize, got his trading card too.

Basically my point is if its possible get the real deal, its not like you have to pay insane amounts but at the end of the day you feel better knowing you've got something official. I'm not downing the anyone who repros, I mean, I'll get the GODFIRECONVOY Sword repro cause it costs so much, but to pay 7 or 8 dollars for a repro gun that you can get the real version of AND a BT car for 10 bucks more than an alt, cmon.

I actually need a store other than transrepro,since they aren't selling anything right now with all the problems Ken has had of late.

Was transrepro the only repro store to make it?

I agree the S2000 figures are a little limited in posing. But I (quickly) modified the knee joints to allow for smoother bends.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/huberific/128...in/set-1512958/

Oh, and I bought the gun barrel from a TFans member

Archived