Where to get Windchargers gun barrel?

Akuma

It's obvious his "sheild" isn't a sheild, and it looks so horribly bad...

Heck, look at the box art... That pose doesn't scream SHEILD! It screams "I look stupid and I need my gun barrel!"

Um yeah... Anyway, where the heck do you get one?

The least Hasbro could have done was make it look like there is no piece missing....

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't know if anyone is making the barrel, but I do agree. I guess it was too late in the manufacturing process to alter the gun in any way. I could see the attachment point being reshaped to at least make a double barrel gun.

I'm thinking of making my own gun barrel. I might not make it the same length as the missing piece, but it would be better than it's current state.

All the blame goes to Honda on this one.

Actually, there's a member floating around selling them. I think he makes them himself. Check one of the Windcharger threads.

Actually, after getting him, I hate Windcharger because of no barrel, stupid shield, and he can't stand on his own. His hip's a piece of crap, you can't pose him at all.

Actually, there's a member floating around selling them. I think he makes them himself. Check one of the Windcharger threads.

Actually, after getting him, I hate Windcharger because of no barrel, stupid shield, and he can't stand on his own. His hip's a piece of crap, you can't pose him at all.

Something just occured to me regarding the protos and the fact that a few people have mentioned not being able to stand up. Ceck the feet are on the right foot so to speak, the bit that folds out (the smaller bit) should pint backwards as opposed to being a `toe` a couple of the protos had them on the wrong feet and it wouldnt surprise me if some of the released versions had this flaw especially after browsing the `misassembly` thread. ;)

Yeah, I got one of the proto repros from a board member here - I hadn't heard he'd stopped making them though. Anyway, it was well worth it - I was really down on this guy until I got that piece. I won't quote the price in case it's changed since I got it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived